Author Topic: Zimmerman posts pic of Martin's body.  (Read 13977 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Zimmerman posts pic of Martin's body.
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 02:26:23 PM »
Dude is literally laughing in the fact of Karma.

This will not end well for him lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2015, 05:47:39 PM »
Dude is literally laughing in the fact of Karma.

This will not end well for him lol

Not just that, but in the face of Karma as well!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »
Not just that, but in the face of Karma as well!

And also Karma!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2015, 05:54:58 PM »
Somebody will kill him sooner or later.........the guys is an attention whore who meddles in other peoples affairs.

Some people don`t take kindly to the disrespect.  ;)

forillagorilla is already on the case.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »
And also Karma!

He's sowing some bad karma too.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2015, 06:16:57 PM »
Zimmerman did nothing wrong or illegal. He did what any concerned citizen and good neighbor would do if he spotted an unknown and suspicious looking person in his gated community. He called the police and followed the person to see where he was headed. What happened next is unknown and subject to speculation but based on every single person's experience with 17 year old teens who look like Trayvon, it's not a stretch to assume it went down like:

t - you following me, bitch?
g - do u live here?
t - who the fuck are u?
g - I'm neighborhood watch. What are u doing here?
t - fuck u bitch. chu gonna do bout it?
trayvon lived in the neighborhood. So he was following somebody that was legitimately his "neighbor".
And it is not up to Zimmerman to go questioning people in the neighborhood if they live there or not. He took matters in his own hands, when he was told by dispatch to stay in the car.
Trayvon felt threatened, Zimmerman was losing against a teen, and took out a gun. End of story. Zimmerman had a false sense of power due to his gun. If he didn't have his gun with him, would he have acted the same? Who knows.
But, what would have done if you were Trayvon's age? Or now?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2015, 06:21:19 PM »
LOL @ rehashing this shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2015, 06:54:27 PM »
trayvon lived in the neighborhood. So he was following somebody that was legitimately his "neighbor".
And it is not up to Zimmerman to go questioning people in the neighborhood if they live there or not. He took matters in his own hands, when he was told by dispatch to stay in the car.
Trayvon felt threatened, Zimmerman was losing against a teen, and took out a gun. End of story. Zimmerman had a false sense of power due to his gun. If he didn't have his gun with him, would he have acted the same? Who knows.
But, what would have done if you were Trayvon's age? Or now?
He didn't live in the neighborhood. That's a media lie. He was visiting a step-parent. And even if he DID live there, a neighbor has every right in the world to ask someone they don't know and haven't seen before if that person lives there and where they're going. That's called being a good neighbor. Something that doesn't exist in the hood where people will pull out their cell phones and record crime without lifting a finger to stop it. Dispatch telling him to stay in his car is irrelevant. They have no more authority over Zimmerman than Zimmerman has over Trayvon. So if it's okay for police dispatch operators to tell Zimmerman what to do then it's okay for Zimmerman to tell Trayvon to freeze and put his hands up against the wall. LOL @ Trayvon feeling threatened by the fat middle-aged guy. We all know hood rats don't like a fair fight. I'd be shocked if he didn't cold-clock or blind-side Zimmerman when his back was turned. Again, we don't know, but Trayvon wasn't going to build a clock anytime soon.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2015, 07:17:36 PM »
He didn't live in the neighborhood. That's a media lie. He was visiting a step-parent. And even if he DID live there, a neighbor has every right in the world to ask someone they don't know and haven't seen before if that person lives there and where they're going. That's called being a good neighbor. Something that doesn't exist in the hood where people will pull out their cell phones and record crime without lifting a finger to stop it. Dispatch telling him to stay in his car is irrelevant. They have no more authority over Zimmerman than Zimmerman has over Trayvon. So if it's okay for police dispatch operators to tell Zimmerman what to do then it's okay for Zimmerman to tell Trayvon to freeze and put his hands up against the wall. LOL @ Trayvon feeling threatened by the fat middle-aged guy. We all know hood rats don't like a fair fight. I'd be shocked if he didn't cold-clock or blind-side Zimmerman when his back was turned. Again, we don't know, but Trayvon wasn't going to build a clock anytime soon.
His father had custody of him, correct? And that was his father's neighborhood. And technically, he did live there.
And what right does someone have to question another person (if that was their home) in a neighbor if they lived there? What damn right?

Yes, it's ok for police dispatch to tell him to stay in the car. Because they are trained in that. He couldn't even make being an officer. It's not ok for Zimmerman to tell Trayvon that. Zimmerman was an overzealous wannabe cop who got himself in over his head.
Glad you mentioned a fair fight, who is the hood rat? Because it was Zimmerman who had the gun.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »
His father had custody of him, correct? And that was his father's neighborhood. And technically, he did live there.
And what right does someone have to question another person (if that was their home) in a neighbor if they lived there? What damn right?

Yes, it's ok for police dispatch to tell him to stay in the car. Because they are trained in that. He couldn't even make being an officer. It's not ok for Zimmerman to tell Trayvon that. Zimmerman was an overzealous wannabe cop who got himself in over his head.
Glad you mentioned a fair fight, who is the hood rat? Because it was Zimmerman who had the gun.
What right does someone have to question another person?? What planet are you from? I know it's probably hard for you to understand if you've always lived in a ghetto, but in nice neighborhoods one of the things neighbors do is look out for each other. So if you see someone you've never seen before or someone who doesn't seem to know where they're going or seems out of place, you ask them where they're going and what they're doing. That's how you prevent crime from overtaking a community. If everyone just turns the other cheek and says I don't have the right to ask that strange person a simple question, it gives anyone the right to enter the neighborhood and loiter, loot or worse. No wonder crime is so pervasive in your communities. No one gives a shit who's prowling around.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2015, 07:45:36 PM »
What right does someone have to question another person?? What planet are you from? I know it's probably hard for you to understand if you've always lived in a ghetto, but in nice neighborhoods one of the things neighbors do is look out for each other. So if you see someone you've never seen before or someone who doesn't seem to know where they're going or seems out of place, you ask them where they're going and what they're doing. That's how you prevent crime from overtaking a community. If everyone just turns the other cheek and says I don't have the right to ask that strange person a simple question, it gives anyone the right to enter the neighborhood and loiter, loot or worse. No wonder crime is so pervasive in your communities. No one gives a shit who's prowling around.

There had been some recent crime in that neighborhood which is why the neighborhood watch program was started in the first place. If Zimmerman wasn't going to ask Trayvon what he was doing and where he was going then why even have the program at all. Let's be honest here, Trayvon fit the profile perfectly. And that's not Zimmerman's fault. It's the fault of 100  years of black males committing ten times their fair share of crimes in this country.  

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2015, 08:07:12 PM »
There had been some recent crime in that neighborhood which is why the neighborhood watch program was started in the first place. If Zimmerman wasn't going to ask Trayvon what he was doing and where he was going then why even have the program at all.

To contact law enforcement in the wake of suspicious activities.  ::) Not to play make-believe cop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »
Strange how people see a video of an 18 year old punk savagely beating a 55 year old man and it's horrific but when it's a 35 year old man, the 35 year old is somehow THE BULLY. The age of the aggressor has nothing to do with the punishment doled out. It's the size and threat that matters. And Trayvon was 6 feet tall. Grown ass men better think twice before wilding out.

Zimmerman was a trained MMA fighter.
He had a 9mm.  He jumped out and chased Trayvon 2 blocks, even telling police "he's getting away!"

And he was 30+ pounds bigger than the skinny twink he was chasing.

Look, in Florida, where this happened... if I"m walking, and some armed MMA fighter jumps out of trunk, saying "punk" and "a-hole" and chases me 2 blocks in the night... and I hide in the bushes to get away... and he finds me with his gun... I could argue I was winded, scared for my life, and fired my own weapon because I thought this armed MMA fighter who had cornered me, was about to kill me. 

And it'd probably work - fear for life is pretty real when cornered, winded, and armed bigger man is carrying a gun.

Trayvon's mistake was only attacking him with fists - IF the admitted liar zimmerman is even right on that.  Trayvon is 21, and fires his own weapon?   ANd he can show he was chased and even freakin HID to avoid the armed aggressive MMA fighter chasing a kid?    Trayvon walks, period.

FL law is weird like that.  No duty to retreat anymore - I loved that part of the law.   If you ran into a sitatution with a gun and created a deadly showdown, you're going to jail for it.  "stand your ground" killed that.  Everyone runs into gun battles now like idiots.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2015, 10:11:10 PM »

Only in American't can a retarded moron get away with murdering a child.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2015, 10:21:31 PM »
I come from a planet, where I have been told to leave from my own neighborhood, because they felt that I "didn't belong". I've never lived in a "ghetto" as you would put it, but a nice neighborhood.
 The shear audacity for you to believe that it is ok to question whether or not someone lives in that area where you feel that they "do not belong" is not only beyond ignorant, it is beyond logic. You have no reason to question why that person is there, other than they "don't belong".  
Remember, the one who killed someone is the one with the gun. The one who has domestic violence issues, is the one who was "questioning" some 17 yr old kid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2015, 10:33:33 PM »
I come from a planet, where I have been told to leave from own neighborhood, because they felt that I "didn't belong". I've never lived in a "ghetto" as you would put it, but a nice neighborhood.
 The shear audacity for you to believe that it is ok to question whether or not someone lives in that area where you feel that they "do not belong" is not only beyond ignorant, it is beyond logic. You have no reason to question why that person is there, other than they "don't belong". 
Remember, the one who killed someone is the one with the gun. The one who has domestic violence issues, is the one who was "questioning" some 17 yr old kid.

and his neighborhood watch agreement specifically said no firearms.

he wasn't acting on any authority - just armed MMA fighter chasing minors for crimes they didn't commit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2015, 11:53:32 AM »
He's sowing some bad karma too.

Fucking A, will someone please mention this bad karma he is spreading too?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »
What right does someone have to question another person?? What planet are you from? I know it's probably hard for you to understand if you've always lived in a ghetto, but in nice neighborhoods one of the things neighbors do is look out for each other.

So if you see someone you've never seen before or someone who doesn't seem to know where they're going or seems out of place, you ask them where they're going and what they're doing. That's how you prevent crime from overtaking a community.

If everyone just turns the other cheek and says I don't have the right to ask that strange person a simple question, it gives anyone the right to enter the neighborhood and loiter, loot or worse.

No wonder crime is so pervasive in your communities. No one gives a shit who's prowling around.

This.

We look out for one another in our neighbourhood.

In the 80s if we saw roaming hebrews in the neighbourhood, we'd alert eachother asap.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2015, 02:23:12 PM »
Savior and Paragon of American Society and a true Rolemodel.

Others should follow in his steps.

We need more George Zimmermans

Dead Black bodies are "beautiful" in the eyes of white supremacists.

This is the kind of white man I respect. Don't smile in my face and pretend to be my friend. Be honest. Say what you really feel.

That way I know that what I am dealing with is NO FRIEND - just a filthy, savage DEVIL. An old, bad smelling, sickly looking thing.
As the Native Americans would say, "a paleface that speaks with a forked-tongue."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2015, 01:09:29 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2015, 01:17:51 PM »
Looks like hw just tweeted a pic of another body...

http://mic.com/articles/129671/george-zimmerman-just-committed-a-sex-crime-on-twitter#.SrNHRiXSC

"She stole a gun from me"

How many guns will this coward need to have before he finally feels like real man?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2015, 01:47:35 PM »
"She stole a gun from me"

How many guns will this coward need to have before he finally feels like real man?

he's facing 2-3 years in prison for the sex crime.   It's a felony in Florida to post someone's nude pics, address, name online.

Sorta hard to believe so many people worshipped the dude on getbig.  "Winning", etc. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2015, 03:27:09 PM »
he's facing 2-3 years in prison for the sex crime.   It's a felony in Florida to post someone's nude pics, address, name online.

Sorta hard to believe so many people worshipped the dude on getbig.  "Winning", etc. 

He's gonna have a rough time in prison

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2015, 07:54:29 AM »
Lol, sex crime.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2015, 07:55:56 AM »
Lol, sex crime.

Guess that mean's I've masterbated to various sex crimes
the fappening was so fun.
a