Author Topic: Impressive new O'Hearn pic  (Read 12472 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Impressive new O'Hearn pic
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2015, 03:30:22 PM »
Strong botox (courtesy TTA)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2015, 03:40:21 PM »
^^^^ Is that Howard?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2015, 03:44:15 PM »

#AllNattyBro

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2015, 03:48:50 PM »

See here's the thing, no Hollywood movie is going to go for this obviously Botoxed look.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2015, 03:58:44 PM »
Yes, apologies to Don, PIP.  Sully.  Don had a van though, no?

Don did indeed own several different vans over the years. His last one was a brand new Chrslyer mini van. He was proud of those new wheels.  :)
a

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2015, 04:21:20 AM »
See here's the thing, no Hollywood movie is going to go for this obviously Botoxed look.

Could pass as a gardener or a dishy doctor on one of those shite US soaps ...where they all look fake and strange..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2015, 06:40:14 AM »
So tough to hate on Mike. He seems to have it all: all natty diesel body. All natty girlfriend. Dogs. IG greatness. 6 pounds away from a Oscar-winning silver-screen performance. The works.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2015, 06:44:01 AM »

Hava

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2015, 07:02:14 AM »
I think this guy runs more Botox than the entire country of mexico! But heyyyy he is NATURAL ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2015, 09:27:37 AM »
So tough to hate on Mike. He seems to have it all: all natty diesel body. All natty girlfriend. Dogs. IG greatness. 6 pounds away from a Oscar-winning silver-screen performance. The works.

All jokes aside, I wonder what these, who are most actively hating on someone like this guy, are doing with their own life. Mike is going after his goals balls to the wall, even if some of these are unrealistic, but you can't fail if you don't stop trying as the saying goes. And what about these guys who are first to laugh? I'm pretty sure their daily life would look like a big pile of shit if compared, or at least - nothing that any other people would like to read about.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2015, 09:30:54 AM »
Trust me iron brother- if you hung around with him for 15 minutes you would change your opinion.

I had lunch yesterday with a couple world class powerlifters & bodybuilders and "O'Hearn" came up.  The verdict was unanimous.
a

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 09:33:23 AM »
Trust me iron brother- if you hung around with him for 15 minutes you would change your opinion.

I had lunch yesterday with a couple world class powerlifters & bodybuilders and "O'Hearn" came up.  The verdict was unanimous.

Well I'm basing my opinion on his online presence of course, it may be different irl. What exactly do you mean by that?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2015, 09:35:56 AM »
All jokes aside, I wonder what these, who are most actively hating on someone like this guy, are doing with their own life. Mike is going after his goals balls to the wall, even if some of these are unrealistic, but you can't fail if you don't stop trying as the saying goes. And what about these guys who are first to laugh? I'm pretty sure their daily life would look like a big pile of shit if compared, or at least - nothing that any other people would like to read about.

I think we all know this, same with Piana or Heath or Big Ron or Kali. These guys have found success and are making money in their niche. It's the  Internet, I'm not sure many actually hate these guys just having fun and/or let our jealousy get the best of us.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2015, 09:38:12 AM »
I think we all know this, same with Piana or Heath or Big Ron or Kali. These guys have found success and are making money in their niche. It's the  Internet, I'm not sure many actually hate these guys just having fun and/or let our jealousy get the best of us.

Yes. Mostly the latter part I guess... Some may even be other guys from the industry who haven't managed to get a grip of the internet market.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2015, 09:41:35 AM »
The verdict was-  he's a narcissistic douche bag, that makes sure you know how important his time is each time he speaks to you.

and nobody "hates" him- we just don't enjoy being around him.

a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2015, 09:49:08 AM »
The verdict was-  he's a narcissistic douche bag, that makes sure you know how important his time is each time he speaks to you.

He seems like a heavily muscled chick - testosterone diva.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2015, 09:54:31 AM »

First part I'd say it MAY be similar when females doesn't like other females who are very good looking/accomplished/etc.. (that is natural reaction tho'), the second part -  I'll take your word for it. I guess to be succesfull in any field one must have certain traits that most others will "hate".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2015, 09:55:14 AM »

Classic behavior pattern of a guy who drags a dead dog around with him everywhere he goes. These personalities have also been known to wear old horse manes atop their scalp.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »
I am sure that he would be very respectful to me. One pussy pounding "10" to another.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2015, 10:12:02 AM »
I am sure that he would be very respectful to me. One pussy pounding "10" to another.

I'm sure you're struggling to get lean 19 in arms stud....

Likely average genetics all around.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2015, 10:20:42 AM »
I appreciate his working for an athletic attribute: strength. I do not appreciate his deceit concerning his drug use.

But as far as modelling and (potential) movie stardom, his day in the sun has come and gone.

One more thing. Does the dude slather Valvoline on his face every time he takes a pic? I mean, what the fuck.

Also, posing in front of an expired dog isn't in the best taste, I agree.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2015, 12:34:19 PM »
First part I'd say it MAY be similar when females doesn't like other females who are very good looking/accomplished/etc.. (that is natural reaction tho'), the second part -  I'll take your word for it. I guess to be succesfull in any field one must have certain traits that most others will "hate".

We agree.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »
I appreciate his working for an athletic attribute: strength. I do not appreciate his deceit concerning his drug use.

But as far as modelling and (potential) movie stardom, his day in the sun has come and gone.

One more thing. Does the dude slather Valvoline on his face every time he takes a pic? I mean, what the fuck.

Also, posing in front of an expired dog isn't in the best taste, I agree.

Sustanon. 20+ years of Sustanon. Gives you that androgen sheen.
a

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2015, 12:40:31 PM »
hey tommy im with you on this one , there is just something about him that strikes me wrong

like in his videos he seems like a complete fake and so into himself.   i dont know how to explain it .  sure hes in great shape.  etc

but the guy just comes off fake as hell.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2015, 12:44:21 PM »
also the fact that he claims hes natural is just so fucking lame, even more baffling is there  are idiots out there who believe in the bullshit he spouts

and they buy into  it . like yeah if i train hard  and diet hard ill look like uncle mike o hearn.

some people have no morals and will do anything to make a buck.