Author Topic: Let's Help IFBB PRO Kris Dim Walk Again!  (Read 14156 times)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: Let's Help IFBB PRO Kris Dim Walk Again!
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2015, 11:49:07 AM »
He could raise more money by just releasing a tell all book about the true sacrifices (healthy, family, friends) and drug use in the IFBB.

That would both raise money and help prevent kids from abusing their bodies, as well as save their lawn mowing money from blowing it every weekend at GNC.
I imagine it would top the Amazon Best Seller's list just above Flex Wheeler and Serge Nubret's tell all.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »
Only $144k to go - any getbigger care to chip in a hundred grand? I know there are some seriously wealthy people out there.

Kris needs this!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2015, 02:03:44 PM »
He looks like a transformer

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2015, 02:09:15 PM »
Only $144k to go - any getbigger care to chip in a hundred grand? I know there are some seriously wealthy people out there.

Kris needs this!

We will have to bring back Joon for this.

Imagine his instant legendary status if he dropped 100k to buy Kris robot legs.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2015, 09:12:07 PM »
He looks like a transformer
There's more than meets the eye there.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2015, 09:17:09 PM »
Is he not aware that there is a wheelchair Bodybuilding division?  ???

This is a great point. Would be inspirational to the guys that compete in that division if he stayed with the lifestyle.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2015, 09:42:20 PM »
I think Kris feels entitled. He was able to walk before, hence he feels that he's entitled to donations to make him 'walk' again. Of course that'd only make him look like a freak. No practical use whatsoever. Just an ego boost.

I wish such accident to no one. It's a terrible mind fuck. But that clumsy exoskeleton is not the answer. Anyone can see that.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2015, 05:12:24 PM »
I think Kris feels entitled. He was able to walk before, hence he feels that he's entitled to donations to make him 'walk' again. Of course that'd only make him look like a freak. No practical use whatsoever. Just an ego boost.

I wish such accident to no one. It's a terrible mind fuck. But that clumsy exoskeleton is not the answer. Anyone can see that.
That's retarded logic bro. He feels entitled because he was able to walk before and he wants to walk again??? You could say the same for any quad or paraplegic. Think of all the teenagers paralyzed in diving pool accidents or football games. You would actually use the word entitled to describe their desire to walk again? You're one fucked up miserable human being.