Author Topic: Why is the level of discourse so much more intelligent in Democratic Debates  (Read 17758 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
go to any decent middle class suburb in America and the majority of yard signs will be for republican candidates. nice neighborhoods, same thing. military? same thing. business owners? same thing. rural americans who actually work hard for a living? same thing. engineers/applied sciences/people who actually do and make real things in the real world? same thing.

where do we find democrat strongholds?
virtually every urban slum in America, every poor neighborhood, and college and high school campuses.

those who make money, have good jobs, own businesses, have kids/families, actually do things in the real world, tend to not vote democrat.

those who are poor/dependant, young naïve kids, and academics who live in the world of 'theory' OVERWHELMINGLY vote democrat.

I think this speaks volumes and says more than anything else realistically.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Maybe less people means less talking over each other? It's almost like all of these things need to be moderated different or a different format. None seem to be able to get all of what they say in with the limited amount of time allotted. If the fucking NFL draft gets three days, why not break these up into a few day event? I mean, it's only the future of your country, right?

I agree.  I say three reasons:

1.  No Trump.  He singlehandedly dumbed down the entire process with all of the personal insults, both before and during the debates. 

2.  The smaller number of candidates.  Obviously easier to have a discussion with five as opposed to eleven, especially when the majority of the talking is done by two candidates. 

3.  The cooperation of both the moderators and the candidates in the Democrat debate to not attack each other, as opposed to the Republican debate that had Trump acting like an arm of the DNC on stage attacking the other candidates.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
1.  No Trump.  He singlehandedly dumbed down the entire process with all of the personal insults, both before and during the debates. 

Trump has made this field look like a joke.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Link?  Shouldn't be hard. 

Or maybe it is.  For you that is.  Got to be a reason why you haven't provided it yet.

All homo queries (and queeries) can be directed here :  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=87718

Still no links.  No surprise.

Still creepy gay talk from someone who is clearly obsessed with homosexuals.   No surprise. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

2.  The smaller number of candidates.  Obviously easier to have a discussion with five as opposed to eleven, especially when the majority of the talking is done by two candidates. 

3.  The cooperation of both the moderators and the candidates in the Democrat debate to not attack each other, as opposed to the Republican debate that had Trump acting like an arm of the DNC on stage attacking the other candidates.   

Now you see why it is easy to come up with a CT that has Trump running as a Republican for the sole reason of helping the Dem party.

But yeah, all three reasons are good.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Now you see why it is easy to come up with a CT that has Trump running as a Republican for the sole reason of helping the Dem party.

when all is said and done, Trump will have either completely neutralized, or at the very least, severely damaged every Republican in the field.

They're going to have to spend it ALL in order to beat Trump in the primaries.
And they'll emerge with the Trump "brand" on them.  Rubio with free drinking water, Jeb falling asleep, etc.

At some point, there's so much proof in the pudding, it's hard to look at what he's doing and deny it's helping the democrats very much.  Any repub that comes out of there will be all tore up and spent out.  OR, trump comes out, with a lifetime of liberal beliefs, and who knows what you get then?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but he sure looks like a plant.  (No, I don't think he's a plant.) 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You get no sympathy from me...A homosexual welfare monkey who finds his male counterparts through dating websites is not someone i would call "credible" by any means....But if the shoe fits, wear it. I will let you feel like you were special...Just like your uncle benny did when he took you out to dinner before he raped you  ;D

:D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He used the same BS that republicans has been using for many elections. He just does it better. Its the Southern strategy all over Again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
But he is saying dumb things. Intellect is an intersection of IQ, spatial reasoning, verbal/non-verbal processing, processing speed, etc, it's to general and to nebulous to quantify accurately.

However, actions and words are often the best indicator. Rote understanding of procedure is not intelligence. He is saying things that show he is either not well read on the subjects, or willfully lying, if it's the latter, he is not that smart. Once you get into the 140's of iq silly ambitions, lies and other bullshit are  non-existent, truth is usually all that matters, geniuses won't subvert, ever.

Really smart people avoid overstatements too.  Bill Clinton reportedly has an IQ of over 140.  He never lied?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but he sure looks like a plant.  (No, I don't think he's a plant.) 

When 240 and Dos Equis agree on something (Trump sure looks like a plant), it's kinda interesting.

Bill Clinton called him about "something" right before he announced.  Hilary Clinton sat front row at his wedding.  He was lifetime liberal until Obama came along.  Yeah, and he's done nothing but make repub candidates look like shit since summertime.

He sure LOOKS like a plant, but since it's a conspiracy theory, nobody can really admit it's a possibility.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
When 240 and Dos Equis agree on something (Trump sure looks like a plant), it's kinda interesting.

Bill Clinton called him about "something" right before he announced.  Hilary Clinton sat front row at his wedding.  He was lifetime liberal until Obama came along.  Yeah, and he's done nothing but make repub candidates look like shit since summertime.

He sure LOOKS like a plant, but since it's a conspiracy theory, nobody can really admit it's a possibility.

I don't agree with you about anything.  You could tell me the sky is blue and I wouldn't believe you. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't agree with you about anything.  You could tell me the sky is blue and I wouldn't believe you. 

we both think trump is hurting the republican party, acting like an ass, and preventing actual solid candidates that worked their entire lives to develop solutions for our nations problems, from getting much airtime.

Walker could have fixed things.  But Trump making fun of Megyn Kelly's bleeding orifices took all the headlines.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
we both think trump is hurting the republican party, acting like an ass, and preventing actual solid candidates that worked their entire lives to develop solutions for our nations problems, from getting much airtime.

Walker could have fixed things.  But Trump making fun of Megyn Kelly's bleeding orifices took all the headlines.

You like the fact he is hurting the Republican Party.  That's partly why you have been flooding the board with Trump threads. 

No, we don't agree on anything. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Following the debate, Trump's campaign put out an ad trashing Sanders.  Not Hilary, the frontrunner by 20 points.

NBC is shitting all over Sanders today.

Sounds like Trump and the company that paid him 214 million bucks are on the same page ;)

Hurt sanders, and call hilary "formidable" as he did today.

Sheesh, how much more obvious could Trump be?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Following the debate, Trump's campaign put out an ad trashing Sanders.  Not Hilary, the frontrunner by 20 points.

NBC is shitting all over Sanders today.

Sounds like Trump and the company that paid him 214 million bucks are on the same page ;)

Hurt sanders, and call hilary "formidable" as he did today.

Sheesh, how much more obvious could Trump be?

Interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Interesting.

it definitely supports my belief that Trump is in this race to win and deliver his blended Rino/liberal/nationalistic belief system, OR at the very least, ensure his wedding buddy HIlary wins the race.

Think about that, everyone lol... Trump put out an ad bashing Sanders today.   Sanders is 20 points back in national polls.   Trump won't pick on Hilary ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
He used the same BS that republicans has been using for many elections. He just does it better. Its the Southern strategy all over Again.

What is the "Southern strategy"? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Thanks.  You are saying Trump is using the Southern Strategy?  How so?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Does anyone have access to said ad?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trumps-brutal-new-ad-destroys-bernie-sanders/

New story published 10 hours ago

I genuinely laughed my ass off at that when the circus music started playing

240 is Back

• Getbig V

doesn't it seem odd, tho?   Bernie is 20 points back in the polls.  Hilary has a war chest and bernie will do HORRIBLE in the south.  He is doing nicely in new england because he's from there, they dislike hilary, and they're a bunch of liberals.  Imagine how Bernie does in south carolina lol.

Trump attacking Sanders... very odd.  UNLESS you believe Trump is coordinating with NBC to give hilary the win and make sanders a joke.  then it makes perfect sense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Of course you did.  The ad accomplished its intent which is to lure and entertain low intelligent retards.