Author Topic: Why is the level of discourse so much more intelligent in Democratic Debates  (Read 17764 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Versus Republicans?

LOLOL  The Republican debate was so childish as all seem to be.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Maybe less people means less talking over each other? It's almost like all of these things need to be moderated different or a different format. None seem to be able to get all of what they say in with the limited amount of time allotted. If the fucking NFL draft gets three days, why not break these up into a few day event? I mean, it's only the future of your country, right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Maybe less people means less talking over each other? It's almost like all of these things need to be moderated different or a different format. None seem to be able to get all of what they say in with the limited amount of time allotted. If the fucking NFL draft gets three days, why not break these up into a few day event? I mean, it's only the future of your country, right?
hmmm IQ most likely.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Versus Republicans?

LOLOL  The Republican debate was so childish as all seem to be.

you are right.  they're talking policy, and it's not "why did you say this about so-and-so's wife..."

Repubs try to "out manly" each other by being dicks that blow up brown people and execute in their state.
Dems try to "out love" each other by being super gentle and caring.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Republicans cater to their crowd: folks who take pride in being simple

Democrats cater to their crowd: wanna-be intellectuals and hipsters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Republicans cater to their crowd: folks who take pride in being simple

But they go beyond that.  They have an active hatred for educated people and scientific advancement.  In the 1600s, the repubs would have been the people locking up astronomers for claiming the earth wasn't the center of the universe.  No doubt about it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
But they go beyond that.  They have an active hatred for educated people and scientific advancement.  In the 1600s, the repubs would have been the people locking up astronomers for claiming the earth wasn't the center of the universe.  No doubt about it.
Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon, one of the best who ever lived.

Ted Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton, and magna cum laude from Harvard.

Carly Fiorina got her bachelors at  Stanford and her masters at MIT.

Rand Paul earned a Doctorate from Duke.

Sounds like a bunch of science-hating, education-rejecting, moronic flat-earthers to me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Sounds like a bunch of science-hating, education-rejecting, moronic flat-earthers to me.
Ben Carson is a young earth creationst/coward.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Has nothing to do with IQ...Especially by today's standards...All of the republican candidates are just as qualified academically and politically to contend if not beat out ALL of the democratic party...

It is scary that these 5 Democratic nominees have been elected to Government office, already........... Not one, not one is suitable to be President.,,,Come on to America all illegal immigrants and the legal citizens of America will pay for YOUR healthcare, doctor bills, hospital bills, childcare, housing, food, for your unborn baby, etc..... to hell with our Vets!!!! homeless Americans, poverty stricken families....come on in!! Let undocumented immigrants go to college FREE and our own kids, that are American citizens, can't even get a government grant??

What kind of leaders are these? "Our wealthy will pay for paid maternity leave!!" And she is the landslide leader?? Doesn't seem too educated to me...Sounds like the dumbing down of America..

She wants Snowden to face justice?? Think about that for a second....Bernie was terrible as well....Bad bad debate...Of corse it's going to be more organized when you have 1/3 of the people running lol...It is easier to distribute camera time..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
But they go beyond that.  They have an active hatred for educated people and scientific advancement.  In the 1600s, the repubs would have been the people locking up astronomers for claiming the earth wasn't the center of the universe.  No doubt about it.
 as a side note:   it is interesting to note that all the empirical data actually does confirm that the earth, while not at the center of our solar system, is in fact at the center of the universe!

modern scientists reject this, however, because they have a philosophical presupposition which contradicts it!

but even they will admit that the evidence indicates we are at the center... they just say: well, it must look like that from every point in the universe!

Ben Carson is a young earth creationst/coward.

Am I a coward also? Because I believe the Bible?

What do you believe is the strongest evidence that the Earth is older than what the Bible claims?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Has nothing to do with IQ...Especially by today's standards...All of the republican candidates are just as qualified academically and politically to contend if not beat out ALL of the democratic party...

It is scary that these 5 Democratic nominees have been elected to Government office, already........... Not one, not one is suitable to be President.,,,Come on to America all illegal immigrants and the legal citizens of America will pay for YOUR healthcare, doctor bills, hospital bills, childcare, housing, food, for your unborn baby, etc..... to hell with our Vets!!!! homeless Americans, poverty stricken families....come on in!! Let undocumented immigrants go to college FREE and our own kids, that are American citizens, can't even get a government grant??

What kind of leaders are these? "Our wealthy will pay for paid maternity leave!!" And she is the landslide leader?? Doesn't seem too educated to me...Sounds like the dumbing down of America..

She wants Snowden to face justice?? Think about that for a second....Bernie was terrible as well....Bad bad debate...Of corse it's going to be more organized when you have 1/3 of the people running lol...It is easier to distribute camera time..
I don't think anyone who believes that the earth is 6000 years old is fit for office.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 as a side note:   it is interesting to note that all the empirical data actually does confirm that the earth, while not at the center of our solar system, is in fact at the center of the universe!

modern scientists reject this, however, because they have a philosophical presupposition which contradicts it!

but even they will admit that the evidence indicates we are at the center... they just say: well, it must look like that from every point in the universe!

Am I a coward also? Because I believe the Bible?

What do you believe is the strongest evidence that the Earth is older than what the Bible claims?
Coward

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Coward

You can make fun of his faith all you want, and criticize what he believe in. It just says more about you than anything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

You can make fun of his faith all you want, and criticize what he believe in. It just says more about you than anything.
Yes, it says that I think anyone who believes in children's fairy tales and thinks that the earth is 6000 years old is a moron.

Did I mention he is also a coward.

Jim Webb would beat the tar off of him.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Yes, it says that I think anyone who believes in children's fairy tales and thinks that the earth is 6000 years old is a moron.

Did I mention he is also a coward.

Jim Webb would beat the tar off of him.

Going by that logic Hilary Clinton would beat the shit out of pussy Sanders, so why don't you support her?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Going by that logic Hilary Clinton would beat the shit out of pussy Sanders, so why don't you support her?
Jewish Carpenters have powers out of this world.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

But they ACT dumb..Carson understands brain evolution, he doesn't believe the 6000 years stuff.  Even huck has said we don't take it literally, we take the lessons. 

The fact these HIGHLY educated people are willing to ACT dumb because it wins the most votes?  Ugh. 

nobody is saying carson is dumb.  I think we're saying he acts dumb to win votes from dumb people. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
But they ACT dumb..Carson understands brain evolution, he doesn't believe the 6000 years stuff.  Even huck has said we don't take it literally, we take the lessons. 

The fact these HIGHLY educated people are willing to ACT dumb because it wins the most votes?  Ugh. 

nobody is saying carson is dumb.  I think we're saying he acts dumb to win votes from dumb people. 

You gotta love the opposition running out of things to say so they resort to calling a renown brain surgeon dumb  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You gotta love the opposition running out of things to say so they resort to calling a renown brain surgeon dumb  ::)

carson is a brilliant man who lacks common sense and embraces that 'storytelling' thing that bill oreilly does. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Why do you keep saying this?

Carson has always maintained that he is a young earth creationist, way before he even considered running for any office, decades ago.

Why keep repeating something that isn't true?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
But they ACT dumb..Carson understands brain evolution, he doesn't believe the 6000 years stuff.  Even huck has said we don't take it literally, we take the lessons.  

The fact these HIGHLY educated people are willing to ACT dumb because it wins the most votes?  Ugh.  

nobody is saying carson is dumb.  I think we're saying he acts dumb to win votes from dumb people.  
I AM saying he is a moron because he has for DECADES, maintained that the earth was created in 6 days and is 6000 years old.

This is his belief and has been for decades, well before he decided he wanted to embarrass himself as a "politician".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why do you keep saying this?

Carson has always maintained that he is a young earth creationist, way before he even considered running for any office, decades ago.

Why keep repeating something that isn't true?  ???

I believe that part of learning to be a brain surgeon is studying brain experimentation through the centuries.  And we all know that craniotomies were being performed 8000 to 10,000 years ago, and there are bones which show this.

At some point, young pre-med student Carson would have realized 10k > 6k, and thus one of these claims is inaccurate.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
I AM saying he is a moron because he has for DECADES, maintained that the earth was created in 6 days and is 6000 years old.

This is his belief and has been for decades, well before he decided he wanted to embarrass himself as a "politician".

You do know that in most recent polls he's the best candidate against Hilary clinton from the Republican side?? And in fact, he's estimated beating her easily. This is with MANY MANY PEOPLE voting...Funny how you're smarter then them all...A talented, genius like you was wasted..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You do know that in most recent polls he's the best candidate against Hilary clinton from the Republican side?? And in fact, he's estimated beating her easily. This is with MANY MANY PEOPLE voting...Funny how you're smarter then them all...A talented, genius like you was wasted..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/07/donald-trump-dominates-gop-field-weakest-against-hillary/

Trump is polling #1 in the repub race, and has WAY more money to spend.
And after Carson's awful week of making up robberies and whatnot, he's going to drop soon.

Trump polling #1 in GOP, yet last against hilary.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/07/donald-trump-dominates-gop-field-weakest-against-hillary/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Versus Republicans?

LOLOL  The Republican debate was so childish as all seem to be.

Really? Is this a rhetorical question? The answer is simple. Surely you know this.