Author Topic: Iran Tests Ballistic Missile  (Read 438 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Iran Tests Ballistic Missile
« on: October 16, 2015, 04:11:55 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34555008

The US has condemned a recent medium range ballistic missile test by Iran as a "clear violation" of UN sanctions and a sign of the country's disregard for its international obligations.

The nuclear weapons-capable missile was launched on 10 October. US ambassador to the UN Samantha Power said that her country was "deeply concerned" by the test firing. Correspondents say however that it is unlikely to derail the recent US-Iran nuclear agreement.

Of course not...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Iran Tests Ballistic Missile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 04:49:38 PM »
Dude what the fuck.....that's the other Iran...not our friends the Iranians. This Iran hates our guts and wants to kill us, thinks Obama is a pussy, and believes that the end of the world is coming. The good Iran wants to give us hugs and wants to rub John Kerry's tummy. That Iran is mean and terrible and killed tons of our guys with EFP's. This Iran rides unicorns and shits candy corns.

I fucking hate Obama...its far worse then I ever imagined.
L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 04:58:33 PM »
Dude what the fuck.....that's the other Iran...not our friends the Iranians. This Iran hates our guts and wants to kill us, thinks Obama is a pussy, and believes that the end of the world is coming. The good Iran wants to give us hugs and wants to rub John Kerry's tummy. That Iran is mean and terrible and killed tons of our guys with EFP's. This Iran rides unicorns and shits candy corns.

So who would have kept this from happening?

I'm all for hating people and what not, but who would stop it? What would they do?

I think I've asked you this before, what SHOULD be done... What DO YOU think should happen?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 05:16:16 PM »
Israel is going to wind up taking action, which is going to further set that entire region on fire. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »

You have a very small imagination.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 07:59:55 PM »
So long as they test them on Tel Aviv, I'm down.  :)