Author Topic: WW's PCT pics  (Read 15723 times)

whitewidow

WW's PCT pics
« on: October 17, 2015, 07:10:04 AM »
Ok here we go I know the guy in china picked  special bunk kits just for me same with the Unipharma T3 they picked me out a few boxes that had no active T3,same with the Accord arimidex 1mg tablets-LOL
 everything is as legit as it comes I also have some clomid tablets and some Ovigil HCG my T3 even has the barcode sticker.

My HGH is "thegreytop" from the best, accord arimidex is euro Human grade -very high quality arimidex. I am actually using a T3 25mcg-T4100mcg combo instead of T3 due to the synergistic effect with the HGH. Everything is 100% legit as it gets!

I was running straight T4 but ran out but the combo is mainly T4 I did grab a few boxes of T3 for the hell of it. anybody want to see my upcoming blast-LOL I'll post a few pics I'm retaining really nicely on that HGH. My blast is going to be the biggest amount of AAS I have ever taken and it's all quality! I can take pics it's 1,000% legit. if anybody can find any 100% bunk gear in my PCT stack I'll retire from getbig it's all legit. same with my blast. I have never used any bunk AAS. Most of what I use comes rom kroger Pharmacy except the chinese HGH.

Ive seen tests on the HGH and AAS plus some of it is from the pharmacy so it's 1,000% legit this break should help alot! It took alot to get back in the gym. .

so this is it! My strength is still good. I'm still filming clips soon as I get a better phone I'll post some clips. I couldn;t even get it right last time images are way to big. if somebody thinks they can help PM me. I can't even email them to anybody

whitewidow

Re: WW's PCT pics
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 07:14:28 AM »
Last night- this is just  a still I did record but they won't post image is too large and no way to scale it down! I have no issues posting the clips if somebody thinks they can figure out how. I can;t even send them to my email says image is to large and there is no way to scale it down not even before you record

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 07:32:17 AM »
just so that you know, hgh and t4 only work synergistically if you dont use t3...

if you use exogenous t3 your t4 to t3 conversion gets shut down.
the benefit of hgh and t4 is that hgh increases conversion of t4 to t3 (which involves many steps in between and does actually cause anabolic effects, i forgot how though).
again, this conversion is shut down from exogenous t3, essentially rendering t4 useless and preventing the anabolic effects of increased conversion.

so if you use hgh then i would not use t3, but a higher dosage of t4 (150mcg maybe)

you might get more out of that. t4 is also cheaper and less often faked imo.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 07:56:22 AM »
just so that you know, hgh and t4 only work synergistically if you dont use t3...

if you use exogenous t3 your t4 to t3 conversion gets shut down.
the benefit of hgh and t4 is that hgh increases conversion of t4 to t3 (which involves many steps in between and does actually cause anabolic effects, i forgot how though).
again, this conversion is shut down from exogenous t3, essentially rendering t4 useless and preventing the anabolic effects of increased conversion.

so if you use hgh then i would not use t3, but a higher dosage of t4 (150mcg maybe)

you might get more out of that. t4 is also cheaper and less often faked imo.

My T3 is 1,000 times legit check out the box it still has the price and code on it. . I might still have some straight T4 left. I ran out so just been taking the combo. T3/T4 rarely faked especially by Unipharma too cheap of a drug to counterfeit. maybe a UGL would do it but not the Unipharma T3 that's what's in europe right now.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 12:20:30 PM »
yeah im not doubting your stuff is legit, that was not my point. just a general statement. turkish t3 is often shit

im just telling you that you are better off with t4 alone if you run GH ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »
Last night- this is just  a still I did record but they won't post image is too large and no way to scale it down! I have no issues posting the clips if somebody thinks they can figure out how. I can;t even send them to my email says image is to large and there is no way to scale it down not even before you record

Upload to a free pic or vid upload site. Link here.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 09:06:41 PM »

im just telling you that you are better off with t4 alone if you run GH ;)

I agree with this

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 02:13:52 AM »
500lb bench and still does "PCT"..oh brother, your not going to get "cut" from using t4 and gh you fucking retard, you will get cut from diet and cardio. you then push to legit 4% and 8% bone dry using t4 and gh.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 11:12:11 PM »
500lb bench and still does "PCT"..oh brother, your not going to get "cut" from using t4 and gh you fucking retard, you will get cut from diet and cardio. you then push to legit 4% and 8% bone dry using t4 and gh.

You have NO idea how much cardio I do! I was a Marathon runner wich are 26.2 miles so yeah busting out 3-5 miles is no big deal! C'mon I would go on 3.5-4 hour runs what's 30 mins? don't talk so quick because you don't know everything I do or my cardio backround.

It's my PCT and if I want to run HGH and T4, a few shots of HCG and half a tab of clomid .5mg adex EOD to give a dryer look that's my PCT choice and it's working! If I ran HGH without T4 wich is cheap that would be dumb. It's what I choose it's working my drugs are all 100% legit enough said.If it works and is retaining my muscle fibers the HGH is keeping my full and more 3 dimensional. I posted pics on my PC and they are fine for PCT and off-season.

I have those clips I shot them again I can't load them. whoever knows more about it PM me.I will  tell them the messages that pop up when I try to send the clips to somebodys phone or even my email. I have gotten clips to send to people phone before but they were shot with a better phone.

I do alot of cardio(I'm a ex long distance runner) a few miles HIT is nothing to me. and that's what I choose to use for PCT. If I use HGH during PCT it will help big time and why not throw in some T4 that would be dumb if I didn't use T4 with the HGH. Look what I did in 2 months you cant' deny I made a solid 12 lbs gains. In the pics it's clear as day. maybe little fluid retention but not much my waist is even smaller and my weight is up this week.

You will be surprised in 7 months my friend. like I said check out my 2 month transformation and you cannot say I made great gains in 8 weeks! I charted it all on here as well. Just wait I will get much better. Even in 3 months I will look  improved. I can get heavy and decently conditioned even at 230lbs wich I can get to easy if I want I don't look bad of course I don't look great but I can pack on alot of size on this 5ft 6IN body. If I really wanted to I could get in the 250lb range.getting 230;bs last year was simple I slowed down because I don;t want to be 250lbs or even 230lbs it wasn;t very comfortble walking or sleeping at that weight.

This PCT is sold. I didn't post the clomid tabs but I can they are pharma cln-50's. I used T$ till I ra out with the HGH and I had a combo so I am using that till I get more straight T4.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 12:30:06 AM »
who is benching 500? did i miss something or was it sarcasm???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 12:38:56 AM »
who is benching 500? did i miss something or was it sarcasm???

well let's see here...

marathon runner, 500 bench, 19 inch arm, and most likely can dunk a basketball at five foot five

very impressive

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 12:52:03 AM »
500lb bench is legit, what was your weight when you hit it?

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 01:45:16 AM »
well let's see here...

marathon runner, 500 bench, 19 inch arm, and most likely can dunk a basketball at five foot five

very impressive

I don't run Marathons anymore! I can show a Marathon picture if you guys wanta good laugh. I weighed 145lbs last marathon I did.  No never could dunk a basketball but could dunk a tennis ball. very cose to 500lbs bench is legit. so is my other training if you watch my clips I don't fuck around much very strict form with good weight, I do alot of time under tension reps lately.  I just mix it up a bunch but always good strict form with the heaviest weight I can do and get 15-20 reps.

My arms pumped are pretty close to 19IN when on gear. and there not fat there sharp and vascular. My muscle bellies are filling out nice this last few weeks and My bicep peaks as a whole have more of a peak then they used to have. This pic is sharp for what I am  taking right now. I might of lost a little size but it was fluid I look dryer now. There are 2 pics with a shit phone where I can't flex very hard and still take a picture. why are 18-19IN arms impressive? I had 16IN arms when I was a teen.

Anyway PCT is going very well you can't say my arms are fat and bloofy and 18-19IN , My arms are very sold and insanely vascular! shitty phone and they still appear very decent. In person diffrent ball game you would would be able to see the peak better and the size of my triceps wich make up most of my arm are pretty thick and I am super vascular in person it's obvious to alot of people I'm juicing or using some sort of ped, nobody in my gym except 1 other guy has crazy vascularity like that and people do ask if I'm cycling if it's another guy cycling and can't understand why he isn't as vascular or sharp looking or as strong a me they come ask me. 185lbs of fairly lean muscle on somebody who is 5-5IN (5ft 6IN) who is as strong  is impressive

I will admit this is not a huge juicer town and the gyms are family oriented. I am not saying people do not use AAS there but it is not like NY or NJ ,Cali, so not many guys use PEDS there just a handfull.
also the gear you guys fuck with me about was tested I don't know if they are label claims but they came up in my bloodwork, The AP Test cyp was legit,the sust was legit,the winstrol was legit that's all I was on when they took blood. So yes gear was real. It showed when they took my blood awhile back.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 02:15:42 AM »
18-19 inch arms are not small arms especially as lean as your arms are. 16" arms are alot smaller lol 2-3" is a big difference. i wont debate what size your arms are bc all the pics are close up selfies of your arm extended. how could anyone guess your arm size like that lol.

a 500lb bench at 198 is fucking insane, i have a good friend that has hit 485 and has hit 465 in competition at 198. a 500lb bench at that body weight puts you in the top 10 powerlifters in the country right now. its been a minute since i looked up the current stats but a year ago there wasnt 10 198 guys hitting 500. hell the american record is 545 from late 70's or 80's.   

if you are anywhere close to 200 and benching 500 you are missing your calling in power lifting and to be a bb dieting down all the time make that extremely hard to believe.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2015, 02:40:09 AM »
top american bench press since 2007
1.    Dennis Cieri   RAWUnited   2010-06-19      535
2.    Ryan Celli   RUPC   2009-01-24       534
3.    Kent Spires   WPC   2015-07-25   197.09   524
4.    Tom Finn   UPA   2015-05-16   198.00    523
5.    Greg Doucette   RUPC   2011-01-23      523
6.    Craig Koffler   WPC   2014-11-15   197.09   507
7.    Josh Lentz   USPA   2015-08-29   197.97   507
8.    Jason Mallett   SPF   2007-03-10      505
9.    Garrett Griffin   RUPC   2014-02-08       501
10.    Frank Costanzo   APF   2010-06-13      500
11.    Dan Dudgeon   USPA   2015-06-13   188.05   485

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 02:53:59 AM »
18-19 inch arms are not small arms especially as lean as your arms are. 16" arms are alot smaller lol 2-3" is a big difference. i wont debate what size your arms are bc all the pics are close up selfies of your arm extended. how could anyone guess your arm size like that lol.

a 500lb bench at 198 is fucking insane, i have a good friend that has hit 485 and has hit 465 in competition at 198. a 500lb bench at that body weight puts you in the top 10 powerlifters in the country right now. its been a minute since i looked up the current stats but a year ago there wasnt 10 198 guys hitting 500. hell the american record is 545 from late 70's or 80's.  

if you are anywhere close to 200 and benching 500 you are missing your calling in power lifting and to be a bb dieting down all the time make that extremely hard to believe.

I can hit 495lbs with straps and chalk. I'm not sure about that record my buddy at the gym hit 505 lbs at
195 lbs and he's 5-6%F y guess is 5% he is just 22 years old he set a record for our state but he had to do all 3 lifts squat bench and deadlift and they added up the total he crushed the old record by 130 lbs. When he reps 505 for sets of 2 he does use a powerlifting suit. he is meant to be a powerlifter. I like lifting heavy a day a week and max put but in the end I don't think it benefits my goal but putting up some weight makes me feel good.

What works for me is alot of time under tension reps with pretty heavy weight. I have said before I get more growth doing a pump set of 100 reps with 135 lbs as my last burn out set. It sounds light and easy but try it! I doubt many will get 100 reps with 135 lbs it took me a few weeks to hit that 135lbs fpr 100 reps all in one set on the flat. that gives me a crazy painfull pump. I don't get pumps maxing out for 1-2reps. I have some powerlifting backround but never cared tp do deadlifts much. I still dp the these days but don't go super heavy when deadlifting 315 is what I usually deadlift for 6-8 reps. I spent mpre time benching then anything since I benched since I was 12 years old. I didn't do any other lifts till 14-16 years old.

I'll back my shit up with video if somebody knows how I can load these clips. I can't adjust them so they won't send anywhere I will just get that message. Image size to large and I can't find anyway to make it smaller

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 03:00:26 AM »
damn white widow i didn't know you were so strong, really, i believe you now. you must be a monster in person, i mean with those ripped up inner quads and 19" guns + 500lb bench. you also really do have the best cardio, i bet you could run circles around most marathon guys and hiit users. damn you are so vascular mate, how can i be like you one day? what does it take? can you tell me? do i need chinese gh and thyroid drugs? or maybe 10+ years of using hormones with extremely hard training like you say you do to be able to achieve your physique. can i start at 20 years old like you did and achieve what you did in 10 years. probably not, but even i have half the physique that you do i am a happy man.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2015, 03:02:26 AM »
top american bench press since 2007
1.    Dennis Cieri   RAWUnited   2010-06-19      535
2.    Ryan Celli   RUPC   2009-01-24       534
3.    Kent Spires   WPC   2015-07-25   197.09   524
4.    Tom Finn   UPA   2015-05-16   198.00    523
5.    Greg Doucette   RUPC   2011-01-23      523
6.    Craig Koffler   WPC   2014-11-15   197.09   507
7.    Josh Lentz   USPA   2015-08-29   197.97   507
8.    Jason Mallett   SPF   2007-03-10      505
9.    Garrett Griffin   RUPC   2014-02-08       501
10.    Frank Costanzo   APF   2010-06-13      500
11.    Dan Dudgeon   USPA   2015-06-13   188.05   485

well some powerlifting works diffrent I have a friend who trains at my gym who is the kid who is more vascular,stronger and just has the genetics. He competes in the powerlifting comps that make you do bench,squat and the deadlift and add your score if he just did bench he could fuck up  alot of these numbers, he is only 22 and also comes in and does these powerlifting meets just 5%BF jacked up hes got insane genetics.

he could easily be a Bodybuilder if he wanted he is just more into powerlifting,.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 03:21:45 AM »
well some powerlifting works diffrent I have a friend who trains at my gym who is the kid who is more vascular,stronger and just has the genetics. He competes in the powerlifting comps that make you do bench,squat and the deadlift and add your score if he just did bench he could fuck up  alot of these numbers, he is only 22 and also comes in and does these powerlifting meets just 5%BF jacked up hes got insane genetics.

he could easily be a Bodybuilder if he wanted he is just more into powerlifting,.

195lb 5% bf not guessing more than 6"3 = bodybuilder no matter what dumb fuck but your full of shit so LOL

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 03:30:09 AM »
damn white widow i didn't know you were so strong, really, i believe you now. you must be a monster in person, i mean with those ripped up inner quads and 19" guns + 500lb bench. you also really do have the best cardio, i bet you could run circles around most marathon guys and hiit users. damn you are so vascular mate, how can i be like you one day? what does it take? can you tell me? do i need chinese gh and thyroid drugs? or maybe 10+ years of using hormones with extremely hard training like you say you do to be able to achieve your physique. can i start at 20 years old like you did and achieve what you did in 10 years. probably not, but even i have half the physique that you do i am a happy man.

your funny. No I didn't come close to winning a marathon but it's something you probably couldn't do. an elite marathon time i 2 hours 25 minutes mine was 3 hours and 19 minutes so no I am not a elite marathon runner nor did I want to be. I did a few it really is a good experience and decided to not run another one.

That was a decade ago. I ran them off cycle. I have never used gear for longer then a year on. I mentioned multiple times I had to take off 5 years after my car accident. so training consistency has been a issue. I do have 1 solid year since I started up again I also have bad discs but we all have pain so i just train through it!

All I am saying is don't assume you know if I am doing cardio or not and there is nothing wrong with my PCT protocol.

What I did worked for me and pictures don't lie! even if I'm not where i want to be or need to be I have 7 months! That's along time to get in peak condition! I thinat 7 months out I am exactly where I need to be off gear using my PCT protocol I designed for myself.

pics don't lie like i said nobody can say I didn't put in some good work and put on some good lean size.  here tell me I don't like way bigger. My delts are way bigger, My chest is way thicker, My biceps are way bigger, My traps are bigger, my legs are more conditioned. It shows and you saw me start from week 1 don't  lie. pit your specs on and look at the diffrence. Just wait till I start blasting AAS,HGH,and slin then you will see some thickness! The top pic is when i was at week 1- 172.5lbs- 2nd pic was 2 months later at 185lbs great progress for just 2 months mainly on 800mg a week.

When I get done with the PCT and start blastig 2.5-3 grams plus HGH and insulin just watch me blow up. of course all of our goals are to bulk and not put on to much BF% so I will not go much higher then maybe 200-210lbs at 5ft 6IN That's only another 15 bs so shouldn;t take too much long then the cutting starts.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 03:45:04 AM »
195lb 5% bf not guessing more than 6"3 = bodybuilder no matter what dumb fuck but your full of shit so LOL

he's bout 5ft 10IN he ususally 210 he cutt down to 195 for that meet crushed that record. I have no reason to lie. I wish I had his genetics.  look at my 2 month tranformation p[ics and say I didn't put in some work! Everything is bigger!

I was in good shape in the first pic at 172lbs but way norrow and my delts lost alot of size. I had lost alot of thickness then look at the 2nd pic and my measurments are on point those are lean gains. a touch of water but nothing much my face isn't puffy no gyno .

I keep getting more and more vascular no props for working hard huh? I do this for myself it keeps my mind occupied and makes me feel good. Maybe I don;t have the best genetics but I'm very impressive in person and not many at the gym are on my level. maybe 1-2 guys can ift the same amount of weight, 1 kid that 22 year old is def stronger and leaner then me but besides him nobody there rains as hard or as heavy s me. A far as the chinese HGH that guy is super ;egit these"thegreytops" have been tested they are not serostim quality but they are lower 20's. I wouldn't spend that much on HGH during a PCT/off-cycle stack

what brand of gear do you use?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2015, 04:59:30 AM »
this here is a 18.5 inch arm

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2015, 07:31:29 AM »
this here is a 18.5 inch arm

yeah notice how our forarms are similar. That's great lighting too. man you guys want vids and tape measurments-lol. I know they are 18In I had them measured at my last appt. they couldn;t even fit my arm to take my BP. pics don;t do justice with a 19$ phone. That's a photoshoot with Mentzer in peak condition mine are taken with a 10$ phone with shitty lighting and 18IN isn't very big. a big shot of insulin ,HGH and a shot of winstrol in each BI and you can pump them up to 18IN easy. just wait. You will see. I did one 2 month tranformation and the 12lbs looks good.

I'll do another one and get to 200lbs and we will see what I look like.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2015, 08:16:07 AM »
yeah notice how our forarms are similar. That's great lighting too. man you guys want vids and tape measurments-lol. I know they are 18In I had them measured at my last appt. they couldn;t even fit my arm to take my BP. pics don;t do justice with a 19$ phone. That's a photoshoot with Mentzer in peak condition mine are taken with a 10$ phone with shitty lighting and 18IN isn't very big. a big shot of insulin ,HGH and a shot of winstrol in each BI and you can pump them up to 18IN easy. just wait. You will see. I did one 2 month tranformation and the 12lbs looks good.

it is not his "peak condition" you don't know shit about "peak condition" and never will. that picture is very flat in lighting and there is no darkness to go along with the light to accentuate all of his muscularity and condition, you would have no idea how big this guy is in person, have u competed in bb? probably big enough to make u shit ww. no amount of diuretics steroids thyroid drugs peptides ever will give you get you to the peak condition these are the finishing touches and are done specially and through personally learned protocols that the bodybuilder has learned through learning to listen to his body and through years of experimentation in a bodybuilding "career". ever wonder how the big boys get so shredded and big, well that is what it is. you'd know if you were someone and something in bodybuilding. 18" lean arms would make you shit guarantee you have no idea you fucking troll. keep living in your make believe world bullshitter i hate fcking idiots like you who think they could stand next to a bb'ing great and make an impression, you'd fucking look like a big ball of fatty breast tissue next to mentzer. BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE READ IN A WHILE "a big shot of insulin ,HGH and a shot of winstrol in each BI and you can pump them up to 18IN easy. just wait. You will see. I did one 2 month tranformation and the 12lbs looks good." what are you fucking 12 years old gimp face

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2015, 10:48:55 AM »

there is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE difference btw an 18.5 inch ripped hard dry conditioned arm and a bloated fat watery 19 inch arm

once that bloated fat watery 19 inch arm was conditioned down to a HARD and DRY 5 percent it would maybe measure 16 inches... maybe