Author Topic: Canadian election RESULTS  (Read 11826 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Canadian election RESULTS
« on: October 19, 2015, 07:20:36 PM »
Looking good for the Liberals early on... Bullshit long election finally burns Harper the Jesusdicksuker

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Canadian election RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 07:37:21 PM »
With Justin and the liberals collecting the win, Canada will have officially jumped the shark.

I'd seriously consider bailing, but where else to go? All of Europe is being diseased, too. And at a far greater rate.

Shame. A huge number of our ancestors gave their lives to achieve absolute freedoms from superstition and barbarism.

Within several short decades, our politicians and inherent greed, coupled with ignorance and delusional idealism, has seen it all begin to unspool.

The freedoms the West earned will erode, fast. Canada is a few decades behind, say, Sweden, but the end of this nation as it was intended to be will come about within a century, easy.

No one cares, it seems.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 07:54:05 PM »
With Justin and the liberals collecting the win, Canada will have officially jumped the shark.

I'd seriously consider bailing, but where else to go? All of Europe is being diseased, too. And at a far greater rate.

Shame. A huge number of our ancestors gave their lives to achieve absolute freedoms from superstition and barbarism.

Within several short decades, our politicians and inherent greed, coupled with ignorance and delusional idealism, has seen it all begin to unspool.

The freedoms the West earned will erode, fast. Canada is a few decades behind, say, Sweden, but the end of this nation as it was intended to be will come about within a century, easy.

No one cares, it seems.

Qft that election was a disaster. I,m concerned for Canada

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 08:42:44 PM »
Thinking that North America will remain the same for another century is some serious optimism. A tidal wave of demographic change is coming along with these one world gov't policies.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 09:51:13 PM »
Reminds me of the first time Obama was elected. Canadians fell for the change / hope dream lol

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 09:52:12 PM »
"

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 11:26:13 PM »
The only good Trudeau is the one at the bottom of the lake.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 11:55:37 PM »
Any U.S. leaders do boxing?  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 11:58:37 PM »

No one cares, it seems.

How is the Liberal aligned with these? Bending over for Muzzies?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 03:14:38 AM »
Nice to see some conservative dummies in this thread.

Fuck you and I'll smoke my first legal Canadian joint to your stupidity.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 03:15:47 AM »
Eventually, Canada too will run out of other people's money.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 03:43:10 AM »
Canada is officially dead R.I.P.

A country run amok by liberal retards who pander to Muslims, feminazis, and the politically correct....they basically won the votes by promising to legalize weed....as if persecution for possession was such a huge problem in this country before...shows how simple minded people are...give it 5-10 years tops and this place will no longer be recognizable....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 03:49:34 AM »
Canada is officially dead R.I.P.

A country run amok by liberal retards who pander to Muslims, feminazis, and the politically correct....they basically won the votes by promising to legalize weed....as if persecution for possession was such a huge problem in this country before...shows how simple minded people are...give it 5-10 years tops and this place will no longer be recognizable....

Thats what pretty much happened. Not like anything is going to change in that regard, as you mentioned anything under an oz. for personal Is rarely if ever taken to court. No one will be able to grow their own or grow for.someone who is sick, so nothing has changed. Besides that, what a narrow view to vote by.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 03:53:33 AM »
Our taxes are already outrageous, the next few years are gonna really suck.
If you're a small business owner and you vote liberal, you must be a special kind of stupid.
I almost hope Trudeau fucks up royally so I can say "I told ya so" but at the same time I still want to be able to live comfortably, so I hope he doesn't fuck up TOO much.
Even the positives, like legalizing weed, will lead to me having to pay $40/gram vs the $10 I pay now.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 04:04:19 AM »
a lot of grumpy grandpas up in this bitch

8)
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 04:44:04 AM »

No one cares, it seems.

This.

"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 04:47:59 AM »

No one cares, it seems.

Amazing that people don't see it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 05:05:11 AM »
Lol. It's today's Canada that's hard to recognize. NaziHarper has destroyed so much. .....

All done now though. Liberal governments for the next 30 years.

HAHAHAHA.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 05:11:28 AM »
Lol. It's today's Canada that's hard to recognize. NaziHarper has destroyed so much. .....

All done now though. Liberal governments for the next 30 years.

HAHAHAHA.

I take it you don't employ anyone and you make $45k a year?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 05:18:43 AM »

;D
"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 05:22:06 AM »
I take it you don't employ anyone and you make $45k a year?

Stephen Harper accomplished nothing. 0 legacy.

I'm not self employed. I earn a relatively high income.

But this isn't about me.

The only government to EVER be held in contempt of Parliament in the HISTORY of the British Empire.

Harper will go down as a joke and a campaign tactic in the future "a conservative vote would mean a return to harper-like policies and politics."

Massive voter turnout embraced a true Canadian leader.

Felicitation Justin!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2015, 05:24:40 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 05:47:17 AM »
Stephen Harper accomplished nothing. 0 legacy.

I'm not self employed. I earn a relatively high income.

But this isn't about me.

The only government to EVER be held in contempt of Parliament in the HISTORY of the British Empire.

Harper will go down as a joke and a campaign tactic in the future "a conservative vote would mean a return to harper-like policies and politics."

Massive voter turnout embraced a true Canadian leader.

Felicitation Justin!

Bullshit.

All Federal governments in Power have accomplished things while in power, including the Chretien/Mrtin Liberals who were decimated in  2006 after too many scandals despite the good they did.

Here is what Harpers government did good wise while in power. All partisan nonsense aside(which is just a way to distract us citizens BTW) Justin has an opportunity to follow through on his promises or not

http://ktvharris.com/2015/05/21/stephen-harpers-accomplishments/
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2015, 05:48:56 AM »
There is a very well known formula for winning elections in Canada

it's been done the same way for 50 years!

I gather the expectation was that the rules had changed?

will be interesting to see the post mortem on this.

"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2015, 06:04:35 AM »
Good news. Harper was scum. Whether Trudeau can do something is another story.