Author Topic: oil staying at injection site  (Read 1494 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
oil staying at injection site
« on: October 30, 2015, 04:48:49 PM »
I know someone that has been taking the same brand of gear for about 3 years. For the last 5   months he has had trouble with the oil building up at the injection site. I looks like an abscess but its not infected..when drained it looked like product...oil with some blood. It's very odd. The more ppl he asks the more ppl that he found having the same problem..it doesn't dissipate
irongearco.com

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: oil staying at injection site
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 05:01:25 PM »
That is not good, I've never heard of this?
Mr. AZ 2003

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »
body cant absorb oil due to

either bad injection technique (your buddy hits the same spots too many times)

or shit gear
-bad choice of carrier oil
-bad (too high) gear concentration

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 05:26:12 PM »
Sounds like a sterile abcess. Its not actually infected, so it doesn't get you sick or get worse. Your body just kinda freaks out that there's some foreign shit in there, it walls it off, and it just sits there. It can happen if there's something weird brewed into the gear or if you pin waaaay too fast and it just bubbles up.

Again, just a guess, I've never had one, even if it bubbles up on me, it ends up dissapating, hope someone else can cosign or shoot this to shit :)

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 05:28:27 PM »
There's definitely bad inj tecnique involved there somewhere. Just the fact that its happened to a few people makes me think its something in the gear, bad e.o., weird carrier oil, something. EVERYone can't be an asshole, you know?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 06:05:38 PM »
body cant absorb oil due to

either bad injection technique (your buddy hits the same spots too many times)

or shit gear
-bad choice of carrier oil
-bad (too high) gear concentration

Once again this is a mod level post IMO...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 03:14:33 AM »
ive had it happen a couple times, always in delts because i pinned them too often in a row (but it never happened with pip-free gear, only with heavy mixes, like test 350, npp 200mg/ml etc). i guess high concentrations (=pip) causes swelling and inflammation which takes much longer to disappear than a regular injection that doesnt inflame.

it hurts bad for 1-2 weeks and is swollen and afterwards you dont even feel it anymore, but it can be a huge pingpong ball sized lump in the muscle

if you wanna be as sterile as possible then have a doctor drain it.

but you can also do it yourself. keep everything sterile !
for me when it happened they NEVER went away until i drained them. and literally everything of them, until the last 0.1ml.

i once drained about 5 full syringes full of pus (about 20ml) out of my delt 3 weeks after an injection that was just 3ml   :-X wouldnt wait too long with that

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 11:53:44 AM »
U guys talking about improper injections got me thinking about scar tissue. One said it was crunchy feeling when he took a shot. He switched from 1.5 inch pins to 1 inch pins..im thinking its getting stuck in the scar tissue and not getting deep enough. Not sure how pros get around this though..u can actually see where pros take shots cause the shot in the same spot so much
irongearco.com