Author Topic: craziest cycle  (Read 9672 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
craziest cycle
« on: November 02, 2015, 10:38:59 PM »
What's the craziest cycle you've ever taken or heard someone take?
irongearco.com

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: craziest cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 01:24:42 AM »
2.5mg dbol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 04:56:59 AM »
3 gs test cyp/sust
1 g deca 20 weeks
                       Last 6 weeks
400 drol a day
                            Last 20 days
1 amp tren suspension

This was a friend of mines powerlifting competition cycle.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 05:09:03 AM »
3 gs test cyp/sust
1 g deca 20 weeks
                       Last 6 weeks
400 drol a day
                            Last 20 days
1 amp tren suspension

This was a friend of mines powerlifting competition cycle.

lol at 400 anadrol, how much does he weigh ffs?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 05:12:51 AM »
Hes was In the upper 250s during that time and qualified for GPA world's after this meet 550 bench 735 squat 765 deadlift

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 05:22:58 AM »
cool. dianabol always did give me more strength than anadrol itself at 200mg

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 06:35:09 AM »
Im pretty sure powerlifters are way more wreckless than bodybuilders drug wise.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 07:02:26 AM »
cool. dianabol always did give me more strength than anadrol itself at 200mg
What's dose dbol would u compare drol to equal for strength gains? I've never used drol an now taking only 20 mgs dbol a day and shits working on me I'm over 230lbs now I don't think I'll ever run massive doses  because #1 costs and #2 I try to stay somewhat healthy

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 08:25:43 AM »
Paul Borreson had one of my buddies on 5 or more ml of sus a day, he lasted 2 weeks before he chucked it.. Was in agony with the shots and felt ill.

Bear in mind the time it would take each day to hack saw all those vials, load up and find a site that's not to sore

He also wanted him to eat his normal diet and add an additional steak with each meal

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 08:48:06 AM »
What's dose dbol would u compare drol to equal for strength gains? I've never used drol an now taking only 20 mgs dbol a day and shits working on me I'm over 230lbs now I don't think I'll ever run massive doses  because #1 costs and #2 I try to stay somewhat healthy

even 2.5mg worked well for me when i was 18 and started dabbling, always had extremely quick (2-3 days) increases in strength and performance with bodybuilding and cardio when i took my dbols. the higher you go then you may (most will) experience high estradiol sides and an aggressive / un-happy feeling. keep in mind the difference between 20mg and 50mg is not much (nothing worth mentioning) when we are talking about strength, however when i blast it around 700mg a week / 100mg ed the strength gains are ridiculous and the pumps are out of this world not to mention the mental sides, good and bad.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 09:33:07 AM »
Paul Borreson had one of my buddies on 5 or more ml of sus a day, he lasted 2 weeks before he chucked it.. Was in agony with the shots and felt ill.

Bear in mind the time it would take each day to hack saw all those vials, load up and find a site that's not to sore

He also wanted him to eat his normal diet and add an additional steak with each meal

Only sustanon or more steroids?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 09:56:12 AM »

I have Paul borresons anabolic edge book. He suggested short cycles taking massive amounts. His suggested cycles were usually 30days
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 10:00:23 AM »
I knew a bodybuilder..still competes in 40's...everytime he didn't win a show he would up the dose..the guy uses 5grams of test in off season. He has admitted to that. He also takes as much GH as he can afford. Not sure what else though
irongearco.com

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 11:05:53 AM »
I knew a bodybuilder..still competes in 40's...everytime he didn't win a show he would up the dose..the guy uses 5grams of test in off season. He has admitted to that. He also takes as much GH as he can afford. Not sure what else though

Wife, family, career as well? Man i have a hard enough time mentally reasoning myself into blasting my docs rx of test and running a legal oral from blackstone here n there.

It takes a really dark n depressed person or maybe just extreme delusional narcissit to WAnT/be able to handle that type of use you mention. Half the time i pin, im like "wtf, why do i even bother with this"? Its an empty vapid existence IMO when your life revolves around where your next order is coming from, will i get caught, where do i pin all this, is this even real stuff, hows my health holding up, my coworkers think i juice, oh shit im getting gyno, need an AI now, blah blah...i dont really buy that guys at that level of use can function normally and have healthy life outside of the gym. Maybe im wrong and im sure there are exceptions but holy shit, its a full time mind fuck to be worrying about gear use all day for years on end.

For a short while in my late 20s, i felt like i was letting myself get consumed with it and i had to step back and take a look at what i was doing. I didnt really like who i saw in the mirror (not looks, just mentally. I wasnt doing my hobbies anymore. Was consumed with food, reading about drugs, and gym). If i had to go and do this all over again, i would juice hard in college for tail, and then when adult career shit started i would back off all of it and get into craft beer instead ;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 12:06:21 PM »
Nice I am bottLing a batch of beer Sunday^^^

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 02:23:52 PM »
Only sustanon or more steroids?

I cant remember to be honest, he had the ear of a lot of the British lads back then tho

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2015, 04:08:39 PM »
Wife, family, career as well? Man i have a hard enough time mentally reasoning myself into blasting my docs rx of test and running a legal oral from blackstone here n there.

It takes a really dark n depressed person or maybe just extreme delusional narcissit to WAnT/be able to handle that type of use you mention. Half the time i pin, im like "wtf, why do i even bother with this"? Its an empty vapid existence IMO when your life revolves around where your next order is coming from, will i get caught, where do i pin all this, is this even real stuff, hows my health holding up, my coworkers think i juice, oh shit im getting gyno, need an AI now, blah blah...i dont really buy that guys at that level of use can function normally and have healthy life outside of the gym. Maybe im wrong and im sure there are exceptions but holy shit, its a full time mind fuck to be worrying about gear use all day for years on end.

For a short while in my late 20s, i felt like i was letting myself get consumed with it and i had to step back and take a look at what i was doing. I didnt really like who i saw in the mirror (not looks, just mentally. I wasnt doing my hobbies anymore. Was consumed with food, reading about drugs, and gym). If i had to go and do this all over again, i would juice hard in college for tail, and then when adult career shit started i would back off all of it and get into craft beer instead ;)

Man you on Clomid or something.
I know what you are saying. I feel the same way. I have  completely given up on other hobbies. Only thing I care to read are bodybuilding and mma forums. Getting side effects sucks. That's why I just use moderate doses now with things I'm comfortable with. Having second thoughts about your gear sucks too. Having a good trust worthy source is important.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 11:38:21 AM »
Tren year round  :o :o

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2015, 11:49:09 AM »

it becomes completely normal after a while
if you do ANYTHING for long enough it simply becomes the norm...
pinning goes pretty much automatically
you dont have to worry about ordering or getting caught if you "know someone", or some just hoard a ton.
preparation is key too
having AIs, Serms etc on hand takes away any possibility of (visible) side effects
the health part, well, most simply push these thoughts aside.

i know many natural guys, even complete beginners who are more strict (in a negative way) and pigheaded about their meals, macros, workouts, rest time and stupid shit
its fucking retarded because it simply doesnt give ANY results naturally.
if you actually have a shot at going pro or achieving something by revolving your life around bodybuilding then its justifiable - at least if you do it because it MAKES YOU HAPPY and not because youre unhappy to begin with.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2015, 06:27:13 AM »
it becomes completely normal after a while
if you do ANYTHING for long enough it simply becomes the norm...
pinning goes pretty much automatically
you dont have to worry about ordering or getting caught if you "know someone", or some just hoard a ton.
preparation is key too
having AIs, Serms etc on hand takes away any possibility of (visible) side effects
the health part, well, most simply push these thoughts aside.

i know many natural guys, even complete beginners who are more strict (in a negative way) and pigheaded about their meals, macros, workouts, rest time and stupid shit
its fucking retarded because it simply doesnt give ANY results naturally.

if you actually have a shot at going pro or achieving something by revolving your life around bodybuilding then its justifiable - at least if you do it because it MAKES YOU HAPPY and not because youre unhappy to begin with.

This omg. How many kids do I see going to gym religiously, doing elaborate warmups, mobility work, very planned and calculated routines etc... but yet they looks the same months after months. Sad reality but unless you have those hebrew genetics you wont get ANY significant gains after 3-5 years of training naturaly.
This is bodybuilding not table tennis.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2015, 01:08:13 PM »
tren gram a wk geneeza
eq gram a wk peso pesado
test 2 grams a wk 1gram test e 1 gram sust organon
winstrol 100mg a day up john
adex  as needed alpha pharm
t3 25 to 50 mics a day alpha
masteron a gram a day alpha
8 ius of geno

Not the craziest cycle i have done , its the crazyiest i want to do. 6 month run

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2015, 02:56:22 AM »
1 guy i know buy 3-4 diferent oils then a 100ml jug

He throw all in jug , and take random 5ml shot eod

LOL

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2015, 04:17:43 AM »
Keep the body guessing rich piana style  8)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2015, 08:07:22 AM »
tren gram a wk geneeza
eq gram a wk peso pesado
test 2 grams a wk 1gram test e 1 gram sust organon
winstrol 100mg a day up john
adex  as needed alpha pharm
t3 25 to 50 mics a day alpha
masteron a gram a day alpha
8 ius of geno

Not the craziest cycle i have done , its the crazyiest i want to do. 6 month run
Assuming you mean a gram a week of masteron.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2015, 09:17:29 AM »
1 guy i know buy 3-4 diferent oils then a 100ml jug

He throw all in jug , and take random 5ml shot eod

LOL

The good old Bolasterone cycle.  :D