Author Topic: Ben Carson Fabricated Violent Juvenile Past, CNN Investigation Suggests  (Read 217 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ben Carson Fabricated Violent Juvenile Past, CNN Investigation Suggests

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/ben-carson-fabricated-violent-juvenile-past-cnn-investigation-145104502.html?ref=gs

"SNIP..........

On the campaign trail, the former neurosurgeon has recounted being an angry juvenile in his native Detroit — stabbing, throwing rocks at people, hurling bricks and beating others with baseball bats.

But through interviews with nine former classmates and friends, CNN was unable to verify any incidents supporting those claims.

One former classmate told the network: “I don’t know nothing about that… it would have been all over the whole school.” Another classmate
told CNN, “I personally do not have knowledge of those incidents… I wondered, ‘When did that happen?'”

A former friend of Carson said if he was as big a hothead as he described, it wouldn’t be a secret.”He got through his day trying not to be noticed… I remember him having a pocket saver. He had thick glasses. He was skinny and unremarkable.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Ben Carson Fabricated Violent Juvenile Past, CNN Investigation Suggests
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 02:35:51 PM »