Author Topic: Fake Jew tells the truth about "Black" people being the real Hebrews  (Read 9375 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Fake Jew tells the truth about "Black" people being the real Hebrews
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 01:27:08 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »
You can attach whatever name you want to yourself. To bad it doesn't change anything.

Not yet... :-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 01:31:59 PM »
Wiggs, are you a vegan at this time?

No, but I only eat organic,  drink distilled or natural spring water and follow the dietary laws. Meaning no pork, shellfish etc. Certain fish, lamb, chicken, beef, eggs, chickpeas, lentils etc. make up my protein. Been doing good this for awhile.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 01:36:43 PM »
If you're a descendent of the slave trade, your a Hebrew. The groups of people that did the enslaving, knew very well who they were enslaving.

LOLOLOLOL...DNA tests....right. How about the government just opens the books and tells us who we are...Answer: There's too much at stake politically, economically and socially. Just know, WE know. It only a matter of time before this hits critical mass and becomes common knowledge and changes just start happening.

"

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 01:43:23 PM »
No, but I only eat organic,  drink distilled or natural spring water and follow the dietary laws. Meaning no pork, shellfish etc. Certain fish, lamb, chicken, beef, eggs, chickpeas, lentils etc. make up my protein. Been doing good this for awhile.

Are you being strictly Levitican?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 01:44:36 PM »
hey Wiggs
why does all this shit matter to you?
Why dont you just shut  up, go to your job, live your life and stop blabbering senseless garbage on here?
I genuinely dont understand what you are trying to accomplish

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2015, 01:52:35 PM »
Are you being strictly Levitican?

No, the priesthood is donewith because we're in captivity. Black Americans are Judah. The head tribe. That's why we've been hit the hardest and suffer the most. We are paying for our forefathers sins. I can't argue with this.  all I can do is what they don't want me to do which is follow the Ten Commandments and follow the dietary law in the blessings will be bestowed upon me that are rightfully mine when might people do this as a people more of us will come out of mental captivity .  because why we were freed in 1865 we are still in mental slavery.  According to the books about 2 or 3 more years and this is why we're finding out now little by little this will hit critical mass and there will be a mass exodus of Negroes from around the globe I have no idea where they're going to go though but you can see how this is playing out.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2015, 01:57:05 PM »
hey Wiggs
Why dont you just shut  up, go to your job, live your life and stop blabbering senseless garbage on here?

It's a spiritual thing Josh. You've stated where you stood with that. I still love you. Despite your radicalism,  you've always been good with me. Hopefully one day, you will open your eyes and you will see. Life will all make sense and you see where you fit it in. I'd like for you to be on the winning good side of history,  not the losing bad side. We've all been victims of a giant hoax. A trumped up reality. It's so bizarre,  people think your nuts. I took it and ran with it years ago, and I'm spreading the truth, with biblical and historical proof.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2015, 04:17:46 PM »
No Its not. And you'll be proven a fool in due time. Good day.

Have white people figured out way to mask our Hebrewness from DNA tests?!

I've been away too long and had no idea you'd become this entertaining.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2015, 04:30:09 PM »
It's a spiritual thing Josh. You've stated where you stood with that. I still love you. Despite your radicalism,  you've always been good with me. Hopefully one day, you will open your eyes and you will see. Life will all make sense and you see where you fit it in. I'd like for you to be on the winning good side of history,  not the losing bad side. We've all been victims of a giant hoax. A trumped up reality. It's so bizarre,  people think your nuts. I took it and ran with it years ago, and I'm spreading the truth, with biblical and historical proof.

Im a radical? Im too lazy to be a radical. Im more of a shit disturber only after noon on weekdays as long as I nap at 4

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2015, 05:09:24 PM »

LOL at a religious person calling another person "radical." Oh, the irony!!  ;D ;D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2015, 07:04:06 PM »
Have white people figured out way to mask our Hebrewness from DNA tests?!

I've been away too long and had no idea you'd become this entertaining.

Whites and Jewish people are exclusive the same way Africans and Black Hebrews are.

You've never been Hebrew and never will be.  It's not something you can convert to.

It would be as if someone wanting to convert to being an African American...Not possible.  

It's an elevated state of consciousness. Welcome back.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2015, 07:07:14 PM »
Wiggs, youre as normal as the rest of us. You eat, sleep, shit and go to work. Theres nothing special or unique about you. Get over yourself. If you have to type you are in an elevated state of blahblah whatever it is, you sure as fuck arent,....and you wouldnt post it on getbig.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2015, 07:07:38 PM »
LOL at a religious person calling another person "radical." Oh, the irony!!  ;D ;D

I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. Big difference.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2015, 07:23:00 PM »
Whites and Jewish people are exclusive the same way Africans and Black Hebrews are.

You've never been Hebrew and never will be.  It's not something you can convert to.

It would be as if someone wanting to convert to being an African American...Not possible.  

American culture/media will disagree with you.  See Caitlin Jenner.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2015, 07:26:49 PM »

Are you high?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2015, 07:37:55 PM »
Are you high?

No. That's not what I mean by elevated consciousness, albeit humorous. No drugs are involved.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2015, 09:18:29 PM »
hey Wiggs
Why dont you just shut  up, go to your job, live your life and stop blabbering senseless garbage on here?

The Coach started a few retarded threads so Wiggs wanted to keep pace

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2015, 10:51:16 PM »
Wiggs, be careful of eating things that are labelled Kosher in non Hebrew owned stores. Could be a trap.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2015, 10:56:03 PM »
Wiggs, be careful of eating things that are labelled Kosher in non Hebrew owned stores. Could be a trap.

Their Kosher has nothing to do with real Hebrews. Thanks though

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2015, 11:01:20 PM »
But until then, you're sucking the white man's dick for survival and stay comfortably in his country ;)

I'm not seeing you lot going back to Israel to 'claim' your ... well, whatever you think you're getting for free (seeing a pattern here already)

If you knew what the Bible said about us returning, you'd understand how ignorant and stupid you are.  I'll let you stew in it.  You're not worth a well thought out response.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2015, 04:47:27 AM »
If you knew what the Bible said about us returning, you'd understand how ignorant and stupid you are.  I'll let you stew in it.  You're not worth a well thought out response.

The bible is a book written by men, why you believe it is any different then scientology boggles my mind, it's not.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2015, 11:20:30 AM »
I'm thinking about converting to Jedi or Pastafarian.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2015, 11:22:31 AM »
He has to. He has literally nothing else in his life to believe in.

No wife, no children, doesn't own his own home, shitty job (if still got it) and not enough discipline to retrain as a nurse.

That's why religion is still so prevalent world. It gives people with nothing, hope.

Definitely some truth here.