Author Topic: "Unfriended" on Facebook...oh, brother  (Read 11696 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: "Unfriended" on Facebook...oh, brother
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2015, 12:34:01 PM »
Facebook served one purpose in allowing me to search for girls from my past and the "one that got away" to realize what the fuck was I thinking.

This!!!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2015, 01:00:13 PM »
I never open Facebook. It's all kids and pets.

Wait until you get older.   All the women in their 40's use Facebook to post recipes and stupid memes about how much they love their children.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2015, 01:03:47 PM »
Too late, PM already sent.

Gay-bashing/hate-speecher.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2015, 01:38:49 PM »

Wait until you get older.   All the women in their 40's use Facebook to post recipes and stupid memes about how much they love their children.

You can certainly witness on fb just how brainless are most females. It is enough to read few posts and it's blatabtly obvious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2015, 01:50:56 PM »
You can certainly witness on fb just how brainless are most females. It is enough to read few posts and it's blatabtly obvious.

Most men will never understand women and most women don't understand men. The "brainless" Facebook posts are not limited by gender.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2015, 03:20:53 PM »
Most men will never understand women and most women don't understand men. The "brainless" Facebook posts are not limited by gender.

No. Females are a lot more prone to be stupid, due to many of them not caring about anything else aside their looks, while young. I see many brainless men on FB posting nonsense also, but the degree of stupidity in females when it's present is pretty much unrivaled.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2015, 03:47:05 PM »
I see both males and females on my Facebook falling for the "Click LIKE and SHARE and comment what color you want to WIN THIS NEW CAR"  scams on Facebook, all the time.   Can't believe the gullible people.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2015, 10:31:51 AM »
You're still an ugly fuck though :D

:D

Those pictures were just badly lit!  He said he was a professional photographer!  I didn't sign a waiver... 
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2015, 10:55:26 AM »
About 1 year ago, I defriended some woman from FB that I used to work with. She PMed me and asked me why I defriended her. I nicely explained to her that I was only keeping close friends and family members on it, and that her and I rarely ever talk. Further, I stated that if she wanted to keep in contact with me, that there is always email, text, or phone calls. Holy crap, forget about it, she went on this long tirade about how it was unjustified to defriend her. I felt like I was on trial. To be honest, it was kind of amusing going back-and-forth with her, as she tried to rationalize why it was unfair that I removed her from FB.  :-X :-X
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2015, 03:10:54 PM »
About 1 year ago, I defriended some woman from FB that I used to work with. She PMed me and asked me why I defriended her. I nicely explained to her that I was only keeping close friends and family members on it, and that her and I rarely ever talk. Further, I stated that if she wanted to keep in contact with me, that there is always email, text, or phone calls. Holy crap, forget about it, she went on this long tirade about how it was unjustified to defriend her. I felt like I was on trial. To be honest, it was kind of amusing going back-and-forth with her, as she tried to rationalize why it was unfair that I removed her from FB.  :-X :-X
Took her down to 967 "very" close friends probably. Thats deplorable that you would do that. How dare you make her lose points in facebook status world. And imagine having to speak to you instead of just being facebook buddies.....

I had one guy who tried to friend me about five times. I knew who he was by face, etc. but never once spoke to him. I kept refusing each time he did it for that reason (don't add anyone unless I actually know/speak to them) and I continued to see him probably once a week and still never a word he said to me. Would just walk by me without making eyecontact, etc. I find that very odd that people do that.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2015, 03:14:51 PM »

well sir, you sure aren't getting any friend requests from me anytime soon!   >:( >:( >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2015, 03:16:39 PM »
Took her down to 967 "very" close friends probably. Thats deplorable that you would do that. How dare you make her lose points in facebook status world. And imagine having to speak to you instead of just being facebook buddies.....

I had one guy who tried to friend me about five times. I knew who he was by face, etc. but never once spoke to him. I kept refusing each time he did it for that reason (don't add anyone unless I actually know/speak to them) and I continued to see him probably once a week and still never a word he said to me. Would just walk by me without making eyecontact, etc. I find that very odd that people do that.

haha lol. That is super creepy. Keeps trying to friend you on FB, yet will not even say one word to you in person. Very strange indeed.

Oh, regarding my story, I forgot to add this. When I told her she can text me, she said, "Well, I only text with close friends or family." So I said, "Okay, so if we aren't close friends, why do you feel such a strong need to be FB friends?" She didn't know how to respond.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2015, 03:17:30 PM »

well sir, you sure aren't getting any friend requests from me anytime soon!   >:( >:( >:(

I, of course, would make the exception for any getbigger.  :D :D
X