Author Topic: "Unfriended" on Facebook...oh, brother  (Read 11684 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: "Unfriended" on Facebook...oh, brother
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2015, 03:13:49 AM »
An old college friends birthday was this week. His girlfriend filled the house with balloons and shit,and got him all this stuff. and of course posted the pics on FB. Had it not been for FB would she have gone through all that trouble?

She was not happy when she read my comment.
You talk shit, but Getbig is exactly the same.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2015, 03:25:27 AM »
Granted, I only do the FB thing for trolling purposes, but some butthurt slag "unfriended" me because she put up this post:

and I responded:

Talk about thin-skinned.  Sheesh.

LOLOLOL!

Dude, you're the man! hahahahahahaha!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2015, 03:39:36 AM »
OP I LOL thank you for that comment.

Is a man strong for driving around in a second hand car when he could afford a brand new one?

Haha, bingo

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »
Granted, I only do the FB thing for trolling purposes, but some butthurt slag "unfriended" me because she put up this post:

and I responded:

Savage level: Off the charts

You are the man!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »
Finally canceled mine, last straw was all my Christian friends praising God for allowing Shannon Johnson (a true hero) to save that poor girl.

"Think maybe we should also pray for the other thirteen God deemed expendable?"

Deleted account after that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2015, 01:42:12 PM »
Finally canceled mine, last straw was all my Christian friends praising God for allowing Shannon Johnson (a true hero) to save that poor girl.

I find it odd they credit God when good things happen but not when bad things happen lol.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2015, 01:43:02 PM »

Good for you, now you're saved :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2015, 01:47:58 PM »
I agree with most on here.... GetBig has ruined FB for me.

The many of times that I have shown restraint when a chubby checks-in at Cracker Barrel or something.
Like who the fuck cares that you are eating some more...
a

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2015, 01:52:50 PM »
What a stupid bitch.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2015, 08:21:40 PM »
I find it odd they credit God when good things happen but not when bad things happen lol.
I have never understood this either.  For example, take a freak climatic event, say a cyclone that kills many people, and you get all these god botherers thanking God for sparing them or say only losing their house or car or whatever.  Talk about glass half full people, because in my mind I think that if there is a God he is a sadist for creating those circumstances in the first place.  

Not that I believe, but I would be mad at God for producing the hurricane in the first place.  It's like they don't link the two things, who produced the hurricane, either it was God or it wasn't.  In their minds God had nothing to do with the negative event but stills gets credit from those who survived it.  Why would people be grateful for such a destructive force coming into their lives and making their lives unnecessarily difficult.  Fuck that God.  It's kind of like a woman being grateful to a rapist for only fucking her vagina and not her arse.
V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2015, 08:41:19 PM »
I have never understood this either.  For example, take a freak climatic event, say a cyclone that kills many people, and you get all these god botherers thanking God for sparing them or say only losing their house or car or whatever.  Talk about glass half full people, because in my mind I think that if there is a God he is a sadist for creating those circumstances in the first place.  

Not that I believe, but I would be mad at God for producing the hurricane in the first place.  It's like they don't link the two things, who produced the hurricane, either it was God or it wasn't.  In their minds God had nothing to do with the negative event but stills gets credit from those who survived it.  Why would people be grateful for such a destructive force coming into their lives and making their lives unnecessarily difficult.  Fuck that God.  It's kind of like a woman being grateful to a rapist for only fucking her vagina and not her arse.

Agreed. Take kids with dying of cancer, why don't these guys curse god for doing that shit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »
Seems to me anyone visiting a doctor for serious illness isn't too worried about this "Playing God" cliche. Isn't He the one telling the body it's time to die?

Yet they make such a fuss about assisted suicide for that very reason. In all these situations, doctors - be it treating cancer or hastening death with a fatal cocktail - is, in effect, playing God.

Does this seem inconsistent to anyone else?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2015, 08:49:47 PM »
Social media is a social disease.

How is Getbig not social media?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2015, 08:52:23 PM »

and I responded:

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2015, 08:53:38 PM »

Not that I believe, but I would be mad at God for producing the hurricane in the first place.  It's like they don't link the two things, who produced the hurricane, either it was God or it wasn't.  In their minds God had nothing to do with the negative event but stills gets credit from those who survived it.  Why would people be grateful for such a destructive force coming into their lives and making their lives unnecessarily difficult.  Fuck that God.  It's kind of like a woman being grateful to a rapist for only fucking her vagina and not her arse.

Look mate God works in mysterious ways.

and it's not Global Warming it's Climate Change, the earth no longer heats up from man but anything could happen and when it does it's climate change.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2015, 09:30:45 PM »
I never open Facebook. It's all kids and pets.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2015, 09:33:50 PM »
I only opened a FB account so I could be sure none of my school 'friends' from 30 years ago were in better shape than me... (true story)

You're still an ugly fuck though :D
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2015, 09:34:53 PM »
"Unfriending" is often meant to be passive-aggressive "fuck you".

If I don't want to see some of my "friends" posts I just unfollow them.

Most of the people that have unfriended me were those I went to primary school and kindergarten with.

They unfriended me when I posed pics of my holiday in Thailand   ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2015, 09:59:34 PM »
Look mate God works in mysterious ways.

and it's not Global Warming it's Climate Change, the earth no longer heats up from man but anything could happen and when it does it's climate change.

Especially mysterious when he watches hundreds of innocents murdered, but helps his favorite team score the winning goal. Really likes to keep us dumbfounded with that whimsical mystery of His.

Silly God.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2015, 02:59:47 AM »
How is Getbig not social media?

It's rather 'opinion media'. There's no 'Like' button and it's loaded with sociopaths  :D

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2015, 03:55:02 AM »
If you want to piss the bitch off further, block her on Facebook. She will come back and check on you, women use Facebook to stalk everyone. Block her it will piss her off so much.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2015, 04:09:30 AM »
If you want to piss the bitch off further, block her on Facebook. She will come back and check on you, women use Facebook to stalk everyone. Block her it will piss her off so much.

Everyone stalks/checks everyone on FB. When I visit a friend of mine and we're discussing certain people, he checks them right away on FB ::)
The Scott is right, FB is a disease, so it's better to avoid it or kill your profile.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2015, 04:17:47 AM »
"Unfriending" is often meant to be passive-aggressive "fuck you".

If I don't want to see some of my "friends" posts I just unfollow them.

Most of the people that have unfriended me were those I went to primary school and kindergarten with.

They unfriended me when I posed pics of my holiday in Thailand   ???

This.

I have a bunch of acquaintances who post annoying stuff every single day so I just unfollow them.

No way I'm quitting FB. I've arranged so many fvck sessions there.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2015, 09:33:00 AM »
I unfriended a shitload when the rainbow screens went up. Don't care the least about another's preference but very much so when it's crammed down my throat.

(Wait, maybe I should reword that.)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2015, 09:41:18 AM »
I unfriended a shitload when the rainbow screens went up. Don't care the least about another's preference but very much so when it's crammed down my throat.

(Wait, maybe I should reword that.)
Too late, PM already sent.