Author Topic: Rich Piana Reality Show (All Episodes) !!!  (Read 117258 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Rich Piana Reality Show (All Episodes) !!!
« Reply #450 on: April 05, 2016, 05:20:18 AM »
Watch him walk outside the house with his mexican friends. Walking like an old man. Hips and knees are fucked! This figure is soon out of the market...tick tack tick tack...

Is that a $5 watch from China?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #451 on: April 05, 2016, 05:30:36 AM »
Watch him walk outside the house with his mexican friends. Walking like an old man. Hips and knees are fucked! This figure is soon out of the market...tick tack tick tack...

exactly, just like ronnie waddled, even one of my friends walked the same way and he had a hip surgery 2 weeks ago

he's probably on a ton of painkillers

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #452 on: April 05, 2016, 05:54:42 AM »
He moved using a small rental truck because they ran out of big ones. ::)

:D

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #453 on: April 06, 2016, 09:25:34 AM »
Video Day 78

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #454 on: April 06, 2016, 11:22:26 AM »
Glad Rich painted his ceiling fan blades silver ( that was bothering me)

USMC 1371

• Getbig II
« Reply #455 on: April 06, 2016, 11:41:01 AM »
Someone else's ceiling fan. It's a rental. Why would someone who's supposed to be so good with money rent?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 06, 2016, 06:19:43 PM »
Someone else's ceiling fan. It's a rental. Why would someone who's supposed to be so good with money rent?

He said his credit is shit.

Maybe because of his 2014 foreclosure.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Los-Angeles/17616-Romar-St-91325/home/5825455

The thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=546946.0

Little-rich

• Getbig II
« Reply #457 on: April 07, 2016, 06:40:39 PM »
Why doesn't he film at his 5% headquarters? You know, where they are manufacturing, packing and shipping out his products and clothing line? Is there even one? How many times do we need to see them buying ice cream at 7-11? He also seems to buy a lot with cash, I dont think he ownes a credit card either. I would also like to see him film himself at the airport, with all these overseas flights lately, is flying 1st class or coach? I'm sure if it was 1st class he would let us all know. And I really think he's a narcissist just by the way he treats his wife in the little bit she's even in his videos. I don't see the marriage lasting either. He puts on a pretty good show that makes him out to be really loaded. I do find him entertaining though and wish he would come down in size to be able to live to spend the money he is now making though..

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #458 on: April 07, 2016, 07:18:55 PM »
Video Day 78

Sweet baby jehova on a merry go round, how is this guy still alive after smashing burgers/random shitty take away food & sodas all day long. I know he's loaded with drugs & all, but christ all mighty any normal every day joe eating like that would look like jabba the hut within a month.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 08, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »
At least he drinks 64oz of "diet" soda. He obviously cares about his health......

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: April 09, 2016, 06:35:35 AM »
Dude is a scared little boy. He is aware of everything. And if you watch his eyes u can see a little scared boy inside! He know the body is almost done, he know the pain, he know the feeling he got every morning, he know he can be dead any minute,  he know he is a grey old man, he know the wife will leave him in a second if u stop making cash or loose the muscles. He know he is criminal, made all his money seling drugs. He know everything...but trying to cover up as good as he can. Most of his followers dosent see all this! It take a profesional mature getbigger to se all this...

Dude is near a collaps almost every day, praying it dosent happen!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: April 09, 2016, 06:38:33 AM »
Piana could break the world record in ageing. Stop dying the hair and beard, quit the drugs. And we will se a 65 year old weak lame man in 6 moths!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #462 on: April 09, 2016, 06:39:21 AM »
Dude is a scared little boy. He is aware of everything. And if you watch his eyes u can see a little scared boy inside! He know the body is almost done, he know the pain, he know the feeling he got every morning, he know he can be dead any minute,  he know he is a grey old man, he know the wife will leave him in a second if u stop making cash or loose the muscles. He know he is criminal, made all his money seling drugs. He know everything...but trying to cover up as good as he can. Most of his followers dosent see all this! It take a profesional mature getbigger to se all this...

bodybuilding related post of the decade :D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: April 09, 2016, 07:07:44 AM »
Sweat pants of peace

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #464 on: April 09, 2016, 08:13:53 AM »
Dude is a scared little boy. He is aware of everything. And if you watch his eyes u can see a little scared boy inside! He know the body is almost done, he know the pain, he know the feeling he got every morning, he know he can be dead any minute,  he know he is a grey old man, he know the wife will leave him in a second if u stop making cash or loose the muscles. He know he is criminal, made all his money seling drugs. He know everything...but trying to cover up as good as he can. Most of his followers dosent see all this! It take a profesional mature getbigger to se all this...

Dying because of an heart attack, right after inserting a creampie in Sara Piano's ass isn't that bad

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #465 on: April 09, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »
Amy said he's not much of a fan of anal. He considers it to be "gay" and so won't do it.

So I doubt he's doing Sara up the ass.

Amy did tell a story once than she did rich up the ass with a strap on but I think that was a one-off. He's not really into kinky stuff.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2016, 04:13:31 PM »
Know what?  I'm liking Richie and his musings... this episode is watchable

ps - he's dropping 100 to get to Flex Wheeler proportions and BP 30 x bodyweight - watch from @16:48)

T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2016, 04:51:08 PM »
Know what?  I'm liking Richie and his musings... this episode is watchable

ps - he's dropping 100 to get to Flex Wheeler proportions and BP 30 x bodyweight - watch from @16:48)

funny, he said he wants to be able to squat his bodyweight 50 times at 240

it's like me saying i want to grow 4 inches taller, 2 inches wider, have muscles as thick as plasticine and be able to perform olympic level gymnastics on the edge of the tallest skyscraper in the world

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2016, 04:56:36 PM »
I never realized how much Rich looks like Frank Mir, the oiled up BB version at least.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2016, 07:25:41 PM »
funny, he said he wants to be able to squat his bodyweight 50 times at 240

it's like me saying i want to grow 4 inches taller, 2 inches wider, have muscles as thick as plasticine and be able to perform olympic level gymnastics on the edge of the tallest skyscraper in the world

The hardest leg exercise I've seen him do on the show is hack squats with 90 lbs for 20 reps :-\

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2016, 07:35:11 PM »
Delusionite is in J "THE FRIDGE" strength territory where he can't even do a single LEGIT pullup, even on a WEIGHTED machine  :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »
The hardest leg exercise I've seen him do on the show is hack squats with 90 lbs for 20 reps :-\

He went to wearing sweats for the whole weight gain series became it made his legs look even smaller.  Also he can lose all that weight and maintain most of his arm size because they are full of PMMA.  

Did he ever weigh himself during his marathon filming?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #472 on: April 17, 2016, 12:24:38 AM »

wonder if he can upright 5 a fuckn side

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: April 17, 2016, 01:04:47 AM »
He went to wearing sweats for the whole weight gain series became it made his legs look even smaller.  Also he can lose all that weight and maintain most of his arm size because they are full of PMMA.  

Did he ever weigh himself during his marathon filming?

Nop. And that is strange!!! The thing is u cant se any diffenrece from video One and 87...I dont know where the 40 pound extra weight is placed on his body...Boystin Loyad is doing some legit progress. A totally new body...but Piana...dosent really se any difference...

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: April 24, 2016, 07:58:27 AM »
Did the water wings pop yet?