Author Topic: Nazi on Trial for 3,600 murders  (Read 11994 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Nazi on Trial for 3,600 murders
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
Ha! I'm so sending an CSI team to your place. You're a Buffalo Bill if ever there was one. 'Course, they need to take into account the Coriolis with the splatter...

Tanning the skins and sewing, feeding the moths, maintaining the pit, all that soundproofing.  Then there's the victim selection.  Protein.  Gotta keep the abduction strength up.  Then you have to keep torturing them all the time.  And these assholes never put anything in the basket on schedule.  I'm like - you only have one fucking thing to do today!  Can you please?  That'd be great.  Thank you.

Fuck that.  I just wanna have some nachos, you know?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2016, 03:36:19 PM »
Tanning the skins and sewing, feeding the moths, maintaining the pit, all that soundproofing.  Then there's the victim selection.  Protein.  Gotta keep the abduction strength up.  Then you have to keep torturing them all the time.  And these assholes never put anything in the basket on schedule.  I'm like - you only have one fucking thing to do today!  Can you please?  That'd be great.  Thank you.

x2
a

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2016, 11:26:25 PM »
I can't wait for the trials for the systematic murder of Palestinian civilians in the 90s & 00s.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2016, 05:00:25 AM »
Update

http://in.reuters.com/article/germany-nazi-trial-victims-idINKCN0VK10K

Auschwitz guard, 94, goes on trial in Germany

A 94-year-old former guard at Auschwitz lowered his eyes as he arrived at a German court on Thursday to be tried as an accessory to the murder of at least 170,000 people in what is likely to be one of the last few Nazi war crimes trials.

Reinhold Hanning was 20 years old in 1942 when he started serving as a Waffen SS guard at the death camp in occupied Poland, where more than 1.1 million Jews were killed by the Nazis.

There was a heavy police presence around the court in the western town of Detmold as Hanning walked in, wearing glasses and a dark brown tweed jacket and looking at the ground, for a session limited to just two hours due to his age.

Prosecutors said Hanning had joined the Waffen SS, the armed wing of the Nazi party, voluntarily at the age of 18 and fought in eastern Europe during the early stages of World War Two before being transferred to Auschwitz in January 1942.

Accused by the prosecutor's office in Dortmund as well as by 38 joint plaintiffs from Hungary, Israel, Canada, Britain, the United States and Germany, Hanning will hear the testimony of former camp inmates in court.

One of them is Erna de Vries, who was deported to Auschwitz along with her mother in 1943, at the age of 23. Considered a "Jewish crossbreed" as her father was Protestant, she was saved from the gas chamber and transferred to a labour camp.

"I survived, but to this day I don't know exactly how my mother was killed," she told Reuters ahead of the trial. "The last thing she said to me was: 'You will survive and explain what happened to us.'

"I am not hateful but it somehow feels like justice to see this man, who was working there when my mother died, on trial."

Germany's Nazi war crimes office in Ludwigsburg has found that Hanning served as a guard at Auschwitz until at least June 1944.

He has admitted to having been a guard, in a statement to the prosecution, but has denied involvement in the mass killings, part of the Nazis' "Final Solution" for the extermination of Europe's Jews.

Investigators say he also served at Auschwitz's Birkenau sub-division, where about 90 percent of more than 1.2 million killings in the camp were carried out in four gas chambers

Prosecutors maintain that the Nazis' machinery of murder hinged on people like Hanning guarding the prisoners, and they accuse him of expediting, or at least facilitating, the slaughter.

A precedent for such an approach was set in 2011 when death camp guard Ivan Demjanjuk was convicted of being an accessory to mass murder.

Last year, 94-year-old Oskar Groening, known as the "bookkeeper of Auschwitz", was sentenced to four years in prison for being an accessory to the murder of 300,000 people in Auschwitz.

There other former death camp workers in their 90s - two men and one woman - are due to go on trial in the next few months.

Because of their age, their hearings, like Hanning's, will be restricted to two hours per day, assuming they are fit to face trial.

But Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff, responsible for war crime investigations at the Simon Wiesenthal Center, said from his office in Jerusalem that age should not be an obstacle to prosecution.

"When you think of these cases, don't think of frail, old, sick men and women," he said, "but of young people who devoted their energies to a system that implemented the Final Solution and aimed to obliterate the Jewish people."
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2016, 05:03:50 AM »
How long before we see their grandchildren on trial?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2016, 05:08:33 AM »
Update

http://in.reuters.com/article/germany-nazi-trial-victims-idINKCN0VK10K

Auschwitz guard, 94, goes on trial in Germany

A 94-year-old former guard at Auschwitz lowered his eyes as he arrived at a German court on Thursday to be tried as an accessory to the murder of at least 170,000 people in what is likely to be one of the last few Nazi war crimes trials.
I am sure he is ashamed of what he did. Or... he's a doddering 94-y.o. man who can't see shit and has to watch where he walks. ::)

Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff, responsible for war crime investigations at the Simon Wiesenthal Center
How are the investigations going on Stalin's henchmen, and those of Pol Pot and Idi Amin? Oh wait, killing goyim is never a problem.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2016, 05:29:32 AM »
I am sure he is ashamed of what he did. Or... he's a doddering 94-y.o. man who can't see shit and has to watch where he walks. ::)

How are the investigations going on Stalin's henchmen, and those of Pol Pot and Idi Amin? Oh wait, killing goyim is never a problem.

Stalin killed more people.
©

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2016, 05:50:11 AM »
Perhaps this former Nazi medic had a hand in the Auschwitz gas chamber installed by Polish communists in 1948.   ;)

It must be hard to be on trial for facts that were established after the closing of the camp. And people are surprised at all these Germans who didn't see anything...
tank u jesus

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2016, 05:56:45 AM »
Stalin killed more people.

Thing is, Stalin killed everyone, he didn't discriminate. I think this is the reason Hitler is viewed as a worse person, because he specifically targeted one group of people, the Jews.
I lost both my great grandfathers in WW2 because of that fuckface Stalin. He didn't give a shit about his own army, everyone was expendable. He sent his troops on suicide missions knowing full well they'd die. He was also very insecure about his own intelligence, so he killed off people he thought were smarter than him in case they turned on him.
Plus, him and Hitler were going to take over the world together, Hitler just attacked first. Those two are like two peas in a pod.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2016, 06:07:11 AM »
It must be hard to be on trial for facts that were established after the closing of the camp. And people are surprised at all these Germans who didn't see anything...

Odd, considering Germans are notorious for their attention to detail.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2016, 09:16:55 AM »
Here's the point: that no matter how much TIME passes, if you took part in the evil that was the holocaust, you WILL be found and you WILL be punished.  End of story.  Dementia or not, this nazi did what he did, knew what he did, and lived for decades while he was either directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of many people.  He lived in fear, even though he was free, fear of being caught.  Which he eventually was.  This is justice.

Is it pointless now?...what possible reason could you put a demented 95 year old nazi in jail?  To let people know that justice exists, that as long as there are people hunting these assholes, there is no rest, nowhere to hide.  

I think it's great news.  Won't do a damn for the harm he's caused, but justice has been served.  

QFT

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2016, 11:13:33 AM »
Odd, considering Germans are notorious for their attention to detail.
Indeed odd that these people are 'found' 70 years later. Can't tell me the Germans didn't have perfect records about who worked where, so I still find it highly suspect that every year one or two are still being 'discovered'.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2016, 11:17:43 AM »

It puts the Tapeworm in the hole!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2016, 01:15:04 PM »
Thing is, Stalin killed everyone, he didn't discriminate. I think this is the reason Hitler is viewed as a worse person, because he specifically targeted one group of people, the Jews.
I lost both my great grandfathers in WW2 because of that fuckface Stalin. He didn't give a shit about his own army, everyone was expendable. He sent his troops on suicide missions knowing full well they'd die. He was also very insecure about his own intelligence, so he killed off people he thought were smarter than him in case they turned on him.
Plus, him and Hitler were going to take over the world together, Hitler just attacked first. Those two are like two peas in a pod.

Sorry to hear.
And I agree.
©

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2016, 03:11:11 PM »
Geez...so much killing. :(

This vid helps explain things:

I still dont understand... if white people are so bad why are they coming with rubber boats from Africa to Europe? They could eat bananas and live in houses made from elephant shit and live in peace.

Or why doesnt american negro go to Africa?