Author Topic: HHWYH Female Doctor Attacks Uber Driver  (Read 34867 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: HHWYH Female Doctor Attacks Uber Driver
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2016, 05:38:57 AM »
It depends upon if they want to spend legal fees. If she's finishing in July/August, you're talking about a huge waste.

Also, she's Indian. Someone's gonna help her find a final year contract when another resident gets knocked-up or put on leave for failing to pass step 3.

If (and IF is the operative term) she's board eligible, and passes it during the LOA, all will be forgotten.

Another thing is after 2 years of post graduate training, with step 3, she's eligible for Florida license. She can still work as a physician in Florida.

She's a bitch, had a meltdown, is entitled, etc... but we've all heard of worse behavior (like drug abuse) being tolerated by residency programs.

I'm no lawyer or smarty-pants but anger management, AA, or whatever conciliatory gesture will make her supervisors happy is probably enough to shut people up until this blows over.

That's the culture, Bay. A lot of people like her are in decision making positions.

I am one of those people and we would certainly terminate her.  Reading a report or hearing testimony about bad behavior is one thing.  An internet video that shows the whole world what a bitch you are is another.  Her behavior reflects on her school, her hospital, and her profession.  I would cut her head off.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2016, 05:45:12 AM »
They say the brain lives on for a time after decapitation.  You could swivel her noodle around and show her me violently fucking her headless corpse before she expires.  That's HHIWHI.

I don't want to hear it.  It's not that bad.  Did you see what those Indian people did in Indiana Jones 2?  Monkey brains!  That one guy ripped people's hearts out.  Let he who has not humped a freshly decapitated body cast the first stone.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2016, 05:51:28 AM »
They say the brain lives on for a time after decapitation.  You could swivel her noodle around and show her me violently fucking her headless corpse before she expires.  That's HHIWHI.

I don't want to hear it.  It's not that bad.  Did you see what those Indian people did in Indiana Jones 2?  Monkey brains!  That one guy ripped people's hearts out.  Let he who has not humped a freshly decapitated body cast the first stone.

KALIMA! KALIMA!

http://www.firebox.com/product/6481/Monkey-Brains-Bowl
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 06:00:39 AM »
I am one of those people and we would certainly terminate her.  Reading a report or hearing testimony about bad behavior is one thing.  An internet video that shows the whole world what a bitch you are is another.  Her behavior reflects on her school, her hospital, and her profession.  I would cut her head off.

Then you're too emotional and reactionary to be a decision maker. You'd be committing a ton of hospital resources and ignoring your duty to the resident.

Residency programs make a commitment/contract to the professional development of physicians. I'm not being facetious or intentionally argumentative in saying that contracts bind both parties. They can't ignore the contractual obligation to her professional development when there's a slip-up. They'd still be obligated to remediate if this was the first incident.

When I was in school a resident was caught writing prescriptions for his drug habit. Was pretty close with the attending and asked what was going to happen to the guy. His response was essentially 'Nothing. This was our fault. We knew he'd been in rehab before and made a commitment to adequately supervise him. We didn't fulfil our duty and have to do a better job of supervising him when he's out of rehab again'.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2016, 07:28:54 AM »
Then you're too emotional and reactionary to be a decision maker. You'd be committing a ton of hospital resources and ignoring your duty to the resident.

Residency programs make a commitment/contract to the professional development of physicians. I'm not being facetious or intentionally argumentative in saying that contracts bind both parties. They can't ignore the contractual obligation to her professional development when there's a slip-up. They'd still be obligated to remediate if this was the first incident.

When I was in school a resident was caught writing prescriptions for his drug habit. Was pretty close with the attending and asked what was going to happen to the guy. His response was essentially 'Nothing. This was our fault. We knew he'd been in rehab before and made a commitment to adequately supervise him. We didn't fulfil our duty and have to do a better job of supervising him when he's out of rehab again'.

If that is so then too bad for her. I asked my colleagues about her this morning (they all saw the video). We all agreed: off with her head.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2016, 07:40:15 AM »
Great, but that is not the way residency works. Were you ever a resident? Are you a doctor?

Residency/internship sites are different when compared to a full-time job. As Drkaje stated, most residencies/internships have a built in remediation system, in order to avoid immediate termination. Obviously, some things will require automatic dismissal (if you sleep with and/or harm a patient). But most blunders do not require automatic dismissal. Its the way the system works.

::)
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2016, 08:04:04 AM »
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2016, 08:46:49 AM »
That's not Jodels.

Wrong thread.

Haha!  Excellent.
a

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2016, 08:53:21 AM »
She tried to punch him and knee him in the nuts...failed but the attempts are clearly assault and battery.  Just because she is weak and female shouldn't change the charges.  What a fucking bitch.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2016, 08:53:53 AM »
If that is so then too bad for her. I asked my colleagues about her this morning (they all saw the video). We all agreed: off with her head.

Bay,

Please tell your colleagues it's fortunate they are not in medical education enough malignant residency programs are in existence. We have enough residents committing suicide or miserable because they're not in environments committed to teaching.

Good programs consider residents as their (for lack of better language) children. No parent stops loving their children because of a simple mistake. Resident training isn't simply about being a technician or indentured servant for the hospital.

One of the things she's supposed to be learning is how to treat people when you're in a position of authority. How she's handled will show the program's true character.

Becoming a doctor doesn't mean you're better than anyone else and never have a bad day. It just reflects staying in school a long freaking time.

She's at a really great hospital. I'd go there in a second if offered IM.

One of my many criticisms of social media is that it allows people to solemnize the trivial and feel more important. A video going viral doesn't affect their contractual obligation one bit.

Fortunately, she's not a friend of mine. I'd be busting her chops about this for years.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2016, 09:00:00 AM »
She looks like she stinks, like all Indian girls do. Wearing cute American girl outfits does not fool me. Pussy probably smells like curry. Would pass and happily jerk off to denise massino videos instead.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

drkaje

• Getbig V

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2016, 09:39:19 AM »
What happened to the good ol' days where people of power and money could go about intimidating and imposing their will on people without fear of videographers and repercussion?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2016, 09:52:31 AM »
What happened to the good ol' days where people of power and money could go about intimidating and imposing their will on people without fear of videographers and repercussion?

Don't worry, it still happens all the time. :)

Just work on getting power and money. You'll be able to reward friends and punish enemies.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2016, 09:57:17 AM »
Terrorist Whore Scum

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2016, 09:59:37 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2016, 10:00:22 AM »
Epic.....

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2016, 10:03:15 AM »
Sigh.... It's official.

Jodels has lost the Schnoz of Peace title.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2016, 10:04:25 AM »
I would sniff her anus for hours.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2016, 10:07:38 AM »
Been reading some responses.

A lot of it will depend on whether the residency has some sort of clause surrounding something "detrimental to the business."

It's possible that the residency also has this.

Most residents get paid, which makes them an employee and there could be a clause around this. She certainly can be "fired".

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »
Bay,

Please tell your colleagues it's fortunate they are not in medical education enough malignant residency programs are in existence. We have enough residents committing suicide or miserable because they're not in environments committed to teaching.

Good programs consider residents as their (for lack of better language) children. No parent stops loving their children because of a simple mistake. Resident training isn't simply about being a technician or indentured servant for the hospital.

One of the things she's supposed to be learning is how to treat people when you're in a position of authority. How she's handled will show the program's true character.

Becoming a doctor doesn't mean you're better than anyone else and never have a bad day. It just reflects staying in school a long freaking time.

She's at a really great hospital. I'd go there in a second if offered IM.

One of my many criticisms of social media is that it allows people to solemnize the trivial and feel more important. A video going viral doesn't affect their contractual obligation one bit.

Fortunately, she's not a friend of mine. I'd be busting her chops about this for years.

Unfortunately for her, my colleagues and I are in medical education.  She was appropriately "removed from all clinical duties" and an investigation is now underway.  I'll give you one guess how this will end.  While I no longer sit on our equivalent of the "court" I do sit on our equivalent of the "appellate court" (if a student appeals a dismissal, the appeal comes before me).  Today I spoke with physician, nursing, and PA faculty.  All agreed she is toast.  I am certain my counterparts in the hospital feel the same way.  You appear determined to defend this young woman.  Why, I neither know nor care.  You are in denial if you think she is not going down.  It's call "unprofessional conduct" and it is cause for termination.  The case will certainly have to go through formal reviews and appeals but the conclusion is not in doubt. :-X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2016, 10:20:54 AM »
Unfortunately for her, my colleagues and I are in medical education.  She was appropriately "removed from all clinical duties" and an investigation is now underway.  I'll give you one guess how this will end.  While I no longer sit on our equivalent of the "court" I do sit on our equivalent of the "appellate court" (if a student appeals a dismissal, the appeal comes before me).  Today I spoke with physician, nursing, and PA faculty.  All agreed she is toast.  I am certain my counterparts in the hospital feel the same way.  You appear determined to defend this young woman.  Why, I neither know nor care.  You are in denial if you think she is not going down.  It's call "unprofessional conduct" and it is cause for termination.  The case will certainly have to go through formal reviews and appeals but the conclusion is not in doubt. :-X

I'm not defending her because I think she's an insufferable cunt and I don't believe this was an isolated incident.  The tattoo alone shows she's got some built up frustration with her size.

However, I wonder how many professionals who have contributed to monumental strides in the advancement of medicine and medicinal practices, would never had been able to so because they lost their cool on a waiter or someone else.  The only difference being they were fortunate to live in a time where everyone wasn't able to capture video at any given moment.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 10:21:15 AM »
Epic.....

She must be sweating this.

Listen, there is no reason to physically assault someone. But it does stink that she may have to suffer for one stupid decision. Yes, yes, yes, I know, personal responsibility. I get it. Still, I can only imagine what she must be feeling now. Lots of regret and fear.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 10:22:07 AM »
X