Author Topic: Prison weightlifting champion: serial killer, gang leader, serial killer...  (Read 19026 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Marvin Gray, admitted serial killer of 40 people, white supremacist gang leader, benched over 500lbs. (in prison so no bench shirt or PED) also raped and killed inmates with his bare hands. Scary dude, over 300lbs and complete psycho, makes you wonder if and how to deal with such a monster if confronted?  ???

"That was even the case for Marvin Gray, an inmate so massive that six guards accompanied him to Wright's office, rather than the usual two. Fastened with extra shackles, Gray was intimidating to the other hardened convicts at CSP. The 3o0-pound Gray was a serial killer, leader of a white supremacist gang at CSP, and had a reputation for multiple rapes against fellow inmates, according to The Denver Post."

With picture: http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/gray-marvin.htm

http://www.westword.com/news/hard-time-5055655

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Marvin Gray, admitted serial killer of 40 people, white supremacist gang leader, benched over 500lbs. (in prison so no bench shirt or PED) also raped and killed inmates with his bare hands. Scary dude, over 300lbs and complete psycho, makes you wonder if and how to deal with such a monster if confronted?  ???

"That was even the case for Marvin Gray, an inmate so massive that six guards accompanied him to Wright's office, rather than the usual two. Fastened with extra shackles, Gray was intimidating to the other hardened convicts at CSP. The 3o0-pound Gray was a serial killer, leader of a white supremacist gang at CSP, and had a reputation for multiple rapes against fellow inmates, according to The Denver Post."

With picture: http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/gray-marvin.htm

http://www.westword.com/news/hard-time-5055655

Fight for your life. Well, attempt to.

X

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
the antidote:

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
"Suddenly Mervin wasn't so cocky. He'd be living with the weightlifting champion of the state prison system, a hulking, 280-pound bully who could squat 830 pounds, dead-lift more than 650 and bench press 500. Gray had a rumored predilection for assault--and for young, blonde, blue-eyed guys just like Mervin."

Impressive lifts, dude must have been incredibly strong, wonder if he worked out much before prison?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Big dude

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
...in prison so no bench shirt or PED

Are you kidding?
©

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Guy he raped in prison -

You guys can relax though, Marv be dead - http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=117023764 .

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
What would I do?

Three to the chest, one to the head.

I can do it in my sleep without even consulting the front sight.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Try your hardest to kill him your first day.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
The article said he was 6'11 but he's nowhere near that in the mug shot. Still, a big, fat, strong man and a total menace to society. A bullet to the cranium the only 'cure'...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Big dude

Would love to throw Andre in his cell for a good destroying

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Would love to throw Andre is his cell for a good destroying

Andre would be raped so bad he'd turn white.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre would be raped so bad he'd turn white.

;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Would love to throw Andre is his cell for a good destroying

;D

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
"Marvin's history must have struck a nerve. The biggest travesty of all concerning Marvin is that Colorado does have the death penalty on it's books, but even a real life monster like Marvin apparently cant get it. Like I said in the "BJJ in Prison" thread, he's said that he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in isolation, so he plans to kill a CO or Deputy. He thinks that this would get him the death penalty. At his last murder trial (earlier this year, or maybe late last year) he was calling the Judge a "fag" and doing everything he could to piss him off, in hopes of getting the death sentence. No luck. He snapped that guy's neck, which he's said in my presence many times is his favorite method to kill. Like I said in the other thread, he claims to have killed something like 24 people, but he wont offer names or anything, because "it's your job to figure that out." He told this story where he was hitchiking, and this couple picked him up. They had a baby in the car seat in the back. Marvin said that he asked them to pull over so he could piss, then he snapped the man and woman's necks. We asked him "What about the baby?" He said "I aint a fucking animal! I left the kid be." Tells you how skewed his thinking is huh?

He killed that other inmate with a body blow. And like I mentioned in the other thread, he knocked my coworker back a good six feet when he rushed him. Jim is about 270lbs (solid) a 6 time National SuperHeavyweight Judo champion, Olympic alternate (twice) and fought in ADCC (98). Most of us would've been knocked into the opposite wall, or out cold on our asses by that rush. There isn't a martial art on earth that fully prepares you for a strong, determined psychotic, murderer like him. Thank God there aren't too many like him roaming the earth."

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
"Here's another Marvin tale. According to one of the guys who brought him back to Colorado on an extradition, when they got on the plane heading back, Marvin told them that the leather restraint belt he had been handcuffed to was uncomfortable. The belt is similar to a weightlifing belt and has a ring that holds the handcuffs in, so the prisoner's hands are held close to his waist. He told them "I wont give you any problems I swear, and it's not like I can go anywhere. This shit isn't comfortable. Can you unhook me until we're ready to land?" They said "Sorry man. No can do." So Marvin says "Fuck that" and tore the belt with his hands. Then he pulled the ring out of the ripped belt and said with a smirk on his face "that's better." The guy who told me this story said he got on the phone, called ahead, and told the watch commander "You might want to send a few people to meet us at the gate." Our dept now uses belly chains only. We used to take the belt on extraditions, because it was lighter and less troublesome to carry. Now we carry chains. Marvin is directly responsible for this change."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Inmate rapist is listed on crimes. Hahahaha
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Would execute for free.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
;D

You're gonna get raped on a day-lee basis :)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Sounds like a getbigger.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I bet he didn't consider himself gay when raping those dudes.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I bet he didn't consider himself gay when raping those dudes.
or when they were eating his asshole out with jelly.
A

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
"I know Marvin Gray... He holds all the powerlifting records in the Colorado Department of Corrections (unofficially 600lbs bench and 1,000lbs squat)! I've personally seen him military press 250+lbs with no warm up, and wrist curl 250lbs as well! He has demonstrated (to the Denver Sheriff Department) that he can break out of a pair of handcuffs and/or leg shackles attached at the wrist! He was a Hitman for the Hells Angles and/or the Sons of Silence... He knows how to kill people with his bare hands, and has done so many, many times. He has been charged with rape 8 or so times in the joint, and that's only the ones that told... Those of you that think you can whoop Marvin Gray... It's only happened once, and that was by ten cops with night sticks. One on one, you'd have to (somehow) kill him... Or you'd be just another victim of the "Buena Vista Butt Pirate"!"

Those lifts sound almost unbelievable...

ritch

• Getbig V
?