Author Topic: This continuous rat-race: The Omnipotent skylord dogs are inferior meltdown  (Read 58679 times)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Re: This continuous rat-race: The Omnipotent skylord dogs are inferior meltdown
« Reply #525 on: February 17, 2016, 12:17:47 AM »
And again, watch your tone with me. Be glad that we're separated by an ocean. One day you might forget and make a snarky, sarcastic comment like that to the wrong person in real life and that sassy smirk will quickly turn to tears as you are being strangled to death.

I pay close attention. Very close attention.

I'm not  your buddy.

I'll talk to you in whatever fashion I please, buddy. If you got a problem with that, feel free to step up to the plate. I've never had a problem backing up my words, or I wouldn't say them in the first place.

As for your remarks, they're about as insightful as a brickwall. Or haven't you figured out yet that psychoanalysis and other 'real world' theories don't quite apply to the virtual setting. Perhaps have a look at virtual ethnography and its pitfalls if you're sincere about gaining insight into the ways people interact online. Otherwise, get out from underneath that horse you're riding.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: February 17, 2016, 12:37:48 AM »
OK, excellent challenge and presented in a civil and sincere manner and after I clarify your challenge, I want to be crystal clear what you are saying, I will address it if you are in fact really serious.

I just can't right now. I do have a life.

Hi Pellius,

Still keen to hear your thoughts on this one, if you have the time?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #528 on: February 17, 2016, 03:26:27 AM »
    One day a father and son were sitting and chatting on the riverbank. The father said to his son, "Look to river, my son, the water is so important in this life, without water we will all die."

At the same time, a small fish hear the conversation from the bottom surface of the water, small fish that suddenly nervous and wanted to know about the water, which the human said was so important in this life. The little fish swim upstream to downstream of the river as he asked each fish encountered,

"Hey do you know where the water is? I have heard of human conversation that without the water, all of us will die. "

It turned out that all fish that have been asked not know where the water is. The little fish getting confused, then he swam toward the spring to meet the older fish that have been experienced. The little fish asked the same question to older fish, "Where is the water? "

Older Fish replied wisely, "Do not agitated, my children, the water is arround you, so you do not even notice her presence. It is true that without water we will all die. "

What is the meaning of the story for us. Humans are sometimes experienced a similar situation such as small fish. We usually looking to everywhere about life and happiness. We sometimes don’t realize that happiness is arround us.
"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #529 on: February 17, 2016, 03:49:30 AM »
    One day a father and son were sitting and chatting on the riverbank. The father said to his son, "Look to river, my son, the water is so important in this life, without water we will all die."

At the same time, a small fish hear the conversation from the bottom surface of the water, small fish that suddenly nervous and wanted to know about the water, which the human said was so important in this life. The little fish swim upstream to downstream of the river as he asked each fish encountered,

"Hey do you know where the water is? I have heard of human conversation that without the water, all of us will die. "

It turned out that all fish that have been asked not know where the water is. The little fish getting confused, then he swam toward the spring to meet the older fish that have been experienced. The little fish asked the same question to older fish, "Where is the water? "

Older Fish replied wisely, "Do not agitated, my children, the water is arround you, so you do not even notice her presence. It is true that without water we will all die. "

What is the meaning of the story for us. Humans are sometimes experienced a similar situation such as small fish. We usually looking to everywhere about life and happiness. We sometimes don’t realize that happiness is arround us.

outed
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2016, 04:30:22 AM »

Who'd scare their kid like that?  Probably gave him a complex.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2016, 05:02:49 PM »
Pellius do you live alone?

Visit friends often?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #532 on: February 17, 2016, 06:19:35 PM »
You are free to feel anyway you like.  My life is great, thanks in part to understanding how the system actually works and how to play it.  I have all the money I need and all the free time to do with it as I please.  I learned long ago the most precious commodity was free time.  I have used it in such a way to free myself from the indentured slavery that most of the moronic masses accept willingly.  It has also helped me develop a sense of peace and contentment, something which is obviously lacking in your life judging by your constant state of outrage and resentment.  I know you think you feel better when insulting everyone and looking down your nose at them, but you are only hurting yourself,  because nobody gives a flying fuck what you think.

I learned long ago the most precious commodity was free time.

Translation: You work a part time job at a fast food joint and a  skinny/fat lazy ass.

because nobody gives a flying fuck what you think.

You care. You care a lot. You read every one of my post: every one of my long winded, verbose, dissertations. You read them every closely and respond to everyone of them.

It must suck being in your forties and being so unaccomplished in life. And to be so powerless. That you have on control over your fate and it is determined by the "ruling class".  

Keep feeling sorry for yourself and crying victim as you live your loser life.

And I can see that you decided not to make a new year's resolution to get in shape. Another example of the ruling class always keeping a brotha down.

So powerless.

A lot can be garnered with an IP address.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2016, 06:24:26 PM »
I'm really tired of reading all your lame bullshit.
You can't even spell right.
Thanks & bye.
 ;D

How desperate you've become. Reduced to going after my spelling when I am by far one of the best spellers on the board. And, BTW, not a single word is misspelled in the post that you quote.

Now go run away licking your wounds.

Ownage complete.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: February 17, 2016, 06:34:45 PM »
I'll talk to you in whatever fashion I please, buddy. If you got a problem with that, feel free to step up to the plate. I've never had a problem backing up my words, or I wouldn't say them in the first place.

As for your remarks, they're about as insightful as a brickwall. Or haven't you figured out yet that psychoanalysis and other 'real world' theories don't quite apply to the virtual setting. Perhaps have a look at virtual ethnography and its pitfalls if you're sincere about gaining insight into the ways people interact online. Otherwise, get out from underneath that horse you're riding.

Bahahaha! A punk kid still living with his mommy trying to act like a man.

My words just sail over your head because you just lack the experience and mental capacity to even begin to understand.

"Step up to the plate." LOL! Coming from a little phaggot that lies in his bed feeling sorry for himself and whines to a bunch of strangers how hard his life is.

Boo, hoo, hoo.... I'm hurting. I'm in so much pain. What does it all mean? What is my purpose in life? What makes me "tick"?

LMAO!

Suck it up and act like a man, you pathetic, crybaby pu$$y.

Your phaggotry sickens me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: February 17, 2016, 06:47:57 PM »
Hi Pellius,

Still keen to hear your thoughts on this one, if you have the time?

I need to clarify if you mean defending the veracity and credibility of the Bible or the existence of God.

If the former, than I cannot do it. There are so many parts that are allegorical, must be taken in their proper context, and a more substantial stretch of faith. I read the Bible regularly and I find it informative as well as an effective aid to help me sleep.

In short, it's a bit over my head.

If the debate is about evidence as to the existence of God. Then, yes, I can make a case that those that believe in God or Creator is not just based on blind faith. I, myself, was a pupil of Bertrand Russell and an Agnostic for nearly twenty years.

So it's not like I haven't struggled and examined the issues extensively.

And just to be clear, none of this has anything to do as to whether or not creation was a good idea, or even if a good job was done by a presumably omnipotent and benevolent being.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #536 on: February 17, 2016, 06:56:29 PM »
How desperate you've become. Reduced to going after my spelling when I am by far one of the best spellers on the board. And, BTW, not a single word is misspelled in the post that you quote.

Now go run away licking your wounds.

Ownage complete.

You only own yourself, Shizzo.
©

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: February 17, 2016, 06:59:55 PM »
Pellius do you live alone?

Visit friends often?

Haha! I come from a family of nine (Catholic) and the last Thanksgiving and Christmas we had over thirty blood relatives over not accounting friends, wives, husbands....

How about you? And please answer this question as I showed you the courtesy of answering yours directly and plainly. And a picture would be nice as it seems you are trying to bond with me -- which I welcome.

I'm in the back right hand corner.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: February 17, 2016, 07:04:58 PM »
You only own yourself, Shizzo.

Epic come back!

I know you are but what am I.

I knew I could lure you back for more beatings.

You're so easy.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #539 on: February 17, 2016, 07:13:22 PM »
Epic come back!

I know you are but what am I.

I knew I could lure you back for more beatings.

You're so easy.

What beatings?
©

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: February 17, 2016, 07:25:14 PM »
Haha! I come from a family of nine (Catholic) and the last Thanksgiving and Christmas we had over thirty blood relatives over not accounting friends, wives, husbands....

How about you? And please answer this question as I showed you the courtesy of answering yours directly and plainly. And a picture would be nice as it seems you are trying to bond with me -- which I welcome.

I'm in the back right hand corner.

Do you still live with your family?  ??? Visit them much?

I live alone and don't see friends much.  Posted plenty of pics.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #541 on: February 17, 2016, 07:26:13 PM »
Translation: You work a part time job at a fast food joint and a  skinny/fat lazy ass.

You care. You care a lot. You read every one of my post: every one of my long winded, verbose, dissertations. You read them every closely and respond to everyone of them.

It must suck being in your forties and being so unaccomplished in life. And to be so powerless. That you have on control over your fate and it is determined by the "ruling class".  

Keep feeling sorry for yourself and crying victim as you live your loser life.

And I can see that you decided not to make a new year's resolution to get in shape. Another example of the ruling class always keeping a brotha down.

So powerless.

A lot can be garnered with an IP address.

I use a vpn.  You can't see my I.P. address. But thanks for exposing what a dickhead you are for the thousandth time.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: February 17, 2016, 07:27:36 PM »
What beatings?

You're really giving a ruthless beating to my fist with your face.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: February 17, 2016, 07:29:35 PM »

You're really giving a ruthless beating to my fist with your face.

Didn't notice anything like that so far.
Must be your well developed fantasy.

©

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: February 17, 2016, 07:36:02 PM »
Do you still live with your family?  ??? Visit them much?

I live alone and don't see friends much.  Posted plenty of pics.

I live with my girlfriend and have a teenage niece and nephew living with me. Considering the circumstances with their mother it was decided it would be better for them if they stayed with us.

Just like any normal family, I visit and I get visited.

When the "kids" go off to college I plan to get another place and live alone. Not because of any tension or discomfort with my gf but because neither of us plan to get married I just want to have my own space.

I have plenty of pics on here as well but finding them is another thing. Perhaps you can save me the trouble and just post a pic with your family here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: February 17, 2016, 08:04:25 PM »
I use a vpn.  You can't see my I.P. address. But thanks for exposing what a dickhead you are for the thousandth time.

LOL! VPN? Oh  yeah, you're untouchable.

It's not working. But I can't take the credit.

BTW, do you even lift?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: February 17, 2016, 08:05:36 PM »
Didn't notice anything like that so far.
Must be your well developed fantasy.

Now you're just getting sad.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: February 17, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »
Now you're just getting sad.

Really, you suck at trolling.
©

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #548 on: February 17, 2016, 08:17:24 PM »
LOL! VPN? Oh  yeah, you're untouchable.

It's not working. But I can't take the credit.

BTW, do you even lift?

A VPN doesn't make me untouchable, but i sure as shit know you cant' access my ip.  Feel free to expose my IP address if you are certain you know what it is.  You're just a gimmick, and a lame one at that.
V

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #549 on: February 17, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
You're just a gimmick, and a lame one at that.

x2
©