Author Topic: just how big was Ronnie naturally???  (Read 10658 times)

GMCtrk

just how big was Ronnie naturally???
« on: March 19, 2006, 02:28:30 AM »
I'm trying to put 2+2 together here...

Back in the 80s before Ronnie ever went to Metroflex, he supposedly just trained at the Police station/academy gym. Now in 1990 when his work partner told him about Metroflex and he first went there, Brian Dobson claims "he already had over 20 inch arms, and you could see the veins through his pants" or something to that effect. Ronnie later goes on to say that (and this is after he begain training at metroflex convinced by Brian with a free membership) "I knew bodybuilders had to go on a strict diet and go on steroids - and I didn't want to do either at the time."

So if Ronnie wasn't on the sauce, yet when he first came to Metroflex in 1990 with 20" arms and veins popping through his pants, how much of a freak was this guy? OR was he lying about the sauce, and was juicing throughout the 80s as well?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: just how big was Ronnie naturally???
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 02:43:58 AM »
in the very first ronnie mvie he said he first competed at 212 maybe this might help but im guessing when he first started liftin at metro  he must of been around 200-205

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 05:21:10 AM »
The story of the beginnings of ronnie is likely to be a lot more sordid than they would have you know in his "humble beginnings" moments on his dvd. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 08:22:56 AM »
5'9 165lbs 15%bf...haha
N

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 08:30:44 AM »

Back in the 80s before Ronnie ever went to Metroflex, he supposedly just trained at the Police station/academy gym. Now in 1990 when his work partner told him about Metroflex and he first went there, Brian Dobson claims "he already had over 20 inch arms, and you could see the veins through his pants" or something to that effect. Ronnie later goes on to say that (and this is after he begain training at metroflex convinced by Brian with a free membership) "I knew bodybuilders had to go on a strict diet and go on steroids - and I didn't want to do either at the time."

So if Ronnie wasn't on the sauce, yet when he first came to Metroflex in 1990 with 20" arms and veins popping through his pants, how much of a freak was this guy? OR was he lying about the sauce, and was juicing throughout the 80s as well?

He was natural untill just after he turned pro i think he was about 220 or 225 at the time (thats one big natty)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 09:30:16 AM »

"small traps from the front" :D
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 09:34:59 AM »

"small traps from the front" :D

Still has the same size calves lol  ;)

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 09:51:22 AM »
Seeing him in 10th grade, that is just retarded. 

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »
odd to see him with hair

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 10:37:18 AM »

Just look at the guy in 10th grade what a freak.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 10:49:45 AM »
Look at what happened to him between '95 and '96....Pics from '95 are natural.
Y

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 01:01:56 PM »
f___ing big

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »
How do you know if was natural in 91 or 95 or 2006 ?

nobody lives with him you simply cannot know the truth.

For my part, I have a hard time believing he was natural even in 91

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 02:12:52 PM »
How do you know if was natural in 91 or 95 or 2006 ?

nobody lives with him you simply cannot know the truth.

For my part, I have a hard time believing he was natural even in 91

well truth is we dont but i just wonder why he wud bother lying about it + i got the info from a brian dobson interveiw (metroflex owner) he may not have been but we all know hes a freak of nature and i for one believe him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 02:16:45 PM »
I doubt Ronnie was natural back then too, but you have to admit, he even had biceps back in grade 10 (at least based on the pic)
Flower Boy Ran Away

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 06:20:16 PM »
how old is 10th grade?
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 06:21:27 PM »
Look at the so called natural pictures of him and he looks like he can easily bench 405 pds. But now with all the drugs in the world he can only bench 500pds? Something doesn't add up.
just push some weight!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 06:22:24 PM »

What's suprising here?

Ronnie always had those horse genetics......he was gifted like that.  You could see that from the beginning.  The lifting, food, drugs only enhanced all of that and allowed him to pack on all that mass.

The frame was always there.....just had to put in the time to fill it out.  He didn't need to start using AAS early, he more than made up for it later..........

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 06:23:53 PM »
Plus Brian Dobson was saying how Ronnie was doing tricep extensions with 250 pounds with the ez bar and other ridiculous claims like that while he was still natural. Natural my ass!!
just push some weight!

GMCtrk

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 06:24:05 PM »
What's suprising here?

Ronnie always had those horse genetics......he was gifted like that.  You could see that from the beginning.  The lifting, food, drugs only enhanced all of that and allowed him to pack on all that mass.

The frame was always there.....just had to put in the time to fill it out.  He didn't need to start using AAS early, he more than made up for it later..........

DIV

20" arms naturally? veins popping through the pants naturally?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 06:27:41 PM »
I doubt his arms were 20" when he first joined Metroflex. I do think he was natural until the early to mid 90's.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 06:42:15 PM »
20" arms naturally? veins popping through the pants naturally?

He was so big he wore pants on his arms  ;D
P

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 06:56:47 PM »

Doesnt really matter, how big he was naturally. What matters is his unreal genetics, to get soo BIG..and to be healthy still at his age! ALos notive how AAS is still effective, hes not losing size, nor is he getting the "Nasser" effect- how Nassers body just stop responding to AAS.

There have been some great bodybuilders, but Ronnie has been in a league of his own for a while now.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 07:11:50 PM »
In any case, I guess an argument can be made that Ronnie and his nearest competition can afford better gear, but in general I think it can be said that all pros are on a ton of stuff, yet Ronnie is still the biggest.

DIVISION - do you have anything to add here?  Speak on this.

Ronnie has better genetics than most of the other guys, even some of the top tier guys.  He probably gets good discounts on his gear because of who he is like most of the top pros do.  I know for a fact that some of the top guys get good hookups, status has it's benefits.  It's strange like that.  The guys who can afford to spend thousands on gear, don't need to because they get discounts.  The guys outside of the top 10 who probably need the help don't get it because they aren't the "elite". 

That's how it is, and I'm not naming names.  You guys know who the top 10 guys are....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GMCtrk

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 07:22:23 PM »

Doesnt really matter, how big he was naturally. What matters is his unreal genetics, to get soo BIG..and to be healthy still at his age! ALos notive how AAS is still effective, hes not losing size, nor is he getting the "Nasser" effect- how Nassers body just stop responding to AAS.

There have been some great bodybuilders, but Ronnie has been in a league of his own for a while now.

If be healthy, you mean alive, then yes ronnie is healthy