Author Topic: Why would Rubio refuse to join a Cruz Unity ticket?  (Read 436 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why would Rubio refuse to join a Cruz Unity ticket?
« on: March 22, 2016, 12:10:00 PM »
Cruz was winning way more states.  Rubio was statistically out of it.

Was it his ego which stopped him from being the #2 man on the ticket?  Or was Cruz too conservative for him?  Or does "Little Marco" just want to be Trump's veep that bad?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/22/report-rubio-refused-to-join-cruzs-unity-ticket-to-stop-trump/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Why would Rubio refuse to join a Cruz Unity ticket?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 12:28:17 PM »
Because he doesn't want to lose twice.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 03:13:49 PM »
Rubio won't be anyone's VP. Who would want him anyways? What does Rubio bring to the table now? It's not his home state of Florida, or even Latinos.

I think Rubio can still become President in the future, if he plays his cards right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 07:12:20 PM »
Rubio won't be anyone's VP. Who would want him anyways? What does Rubio bring to the table now? It's not his home state of Florida, or even Latinos.

I think Rubio can still become President in the future, if he plays his cards right.

I doubt it - rapidly depreciating looks, disgraced in FL, and leaving the senate with no plans in place to run for gov, which would start very soon.

to become prez, you need momentum, and you need people to have confidence... and you need looks.   Rubio is balding fast now, he's short, he'll gain weight.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »
I doubt it - rapidly depreciating looks, disgraced in FL, and leaving the senate with no plans in place to run for gov, which would start very soon.

to become prez, you need momentum, and you need people to have confidence... and you need looks.   Rubio is balding fast now, he's short, he'll gain weight.

I guess you are unclear about what the expression "plays his cards right" means.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 09:12:05 PM »
HAHAHAHA Little Marco performed exactly as some of us stated he would.  Or rather under performed as we said.

The little twerp got his ass handed to him in his own state.  He won one out of 67.  Of course, those with a man crush on him will claim it was really a toss up.