Author Topic: Bill Bratton slams Ted Cruz ‘He doesn’t know what the hell he’’s talking about’  (Read 1247 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton slams Ted Cruz for recent barbs at Mayor de Blasio: ‘He doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about’

Police Commissioner Bill Bratton says Ted Cruz should stick to running his shrinking presidential campaign — and stop running his big mouth.

“I’ve got better things to do than think about Mr. Cruz,” Bratton snapped Wednesday as the election year feud between the GOP presidential hopeful and New York City officials escalated.

“He doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, to be frank with you,” Bratton continued. “While he's running around here, he probably has some Muslim officers guarding him.”

Bratton was particularly incensed by Cruz’s charge on “CBS This Morning” that criticism of his call to monitor American Muslim neighborhoods in the wake of the Brussels terror attacks  was politically motivated.

“If he’s that short-sighted, I can understand why the American public would repudiate his efforts to run this great country,” sniped Bratton, suggesting the Texas senator was already an also-ran.

“You’ve got to be careful when you paint with a broad brush, because you tend to spill some of that paint on yourself.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ted-cruz-slams-de-blasio-reaction-muslim-monitoring-idea-article-1.2574540

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Maybe Bratton aught to tell his worthless commie mayor to allow him to enforce the law instead of allowing New York to slip back into anarchy. I think he'd have less time to whine about Cruz.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Maybe Bratton aught to tell his worthless commie mayor to allow him to enforce the law instead of allowing New York to slip back into anarchy. I think he'd have less time to whine about Cruz.

NYC is in anarchy?

I just checked Faux News and not a word about it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
We already knew Cruz didn't know a damn thing in the first place.  Complete non news here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Lawrence explains why Ted Cruz's idea to have law enforcement "patrol and secure” U.S. Muslim neighborhoods will never happen. ISIS expert Nasser Weddady and counterterror expert Malcolm Nance join to discuss Cruz and Trump’s ideas to fight terror.

Cruz's Implausible ‘Muslim Patrol’

http://on.msnbc.com/1WK9H1o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lawrence explains why Ted Cruz's idea to have law enforcement "patrol and secure” U.S. Muslim neighborhoods will never happen. ISIS expert Nasser Weddady and counterterror expert Malcolm Nance join to discuss Cruz and Trump’s ideas to fight terror.

Cruz's Implausible ‘Muslim Patrol’

http://on.msnbc.com/1WK9H1o

yeah, he stepped in shit with the "i will have patrols in muslim neighborhoods".   Dumb.  But he has to act dumb because that's what the republican base wants.  Being an obnoxious idiot has trump in 1st place.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
yeah, he stepped in shit with the "i will have patrols in muslim neighborhoods".   Dumb.  But he has to act dumb because that's what the republican base wants.  Being an obnoxious idiot has trump in 1st place.

Yeah...patrols...buses.. .trains to camps...ovens....end of problem. These people suck...do what you have to ensure the well being of the US and the West. The longer you idiot libs pretend the threat isn't existential, the better prepared they are. These idiots in Belgium planned to attack a nuke plant. Chew on that
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yeah...patrols...buses...trains to camps...ovens....end of problem. These people suck...do what you have to ensure the well being of the US and the West. The longer you idiot libs pretend the threat isn't existential, the better prepared they are. These idiots in Belgium planned to attack a nuke plant. Chew on that

too bad Cruz didn't advocate that.  I'm sure he probably agrees with you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Don't we have 100,000 Muslims in the military? 
I don't remember Ted serving. And I guess it'll be tricky having thousands of cops patrolling these Muslim areas when 5% of them are Muslims too?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Cruz's approach is right and justified.

anyone still trying the PC approach is a traitor and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Leftists and their ideology is the root cause of all these problems. they are nothing less than an existential threat to western civilization.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Yeah...patrols...buses.. .trains to camps...ovens....end of problem. These people suck...do what you have to ensure the well being of the US and the West. The longer you idiot libs pretend the threat isn't existential, the better prepared they are. These idiots in Belgium planned to attack a nuke plant. Chew on that

Shaq is a Muslim... does he suck?

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
On this particular subject, Bratton is much more of a subject matter expert than Cruz.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Cruz's approach is right and justified.

anyone still trying the PC approach is a traitor and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Leftists and their ideology is the root cause of all these problems. they are nothing less than an existential threat to western civilization.

and proven to be a useless waste of money and human resources

no wonder Republicans think it's a great idea