Author Topic: Lebron hits up young 18 year old Instagram model via DM and she outed him.  (Read 29448 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Physically, a female is in her peak in her late teens. They are usually at their most attractive during this stage. Can't say I blame LJ for chasing this young piece of ass.

Yes, I've had my share of teens and pretty much they never come close to that peak of 17-18-19yo ever after. May become very fit, keep the body lean, etc.. but there's just something at that age, the glow of a skin, the firmness, even the smell, like a flower blossoming (right word?) and later the flower is still beautiful, still nice to smell, but it's not all that anymore. Lookin again at these pics of this whore - anyone who'd refuse to hit her hard is automatically outed.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Smoking hot females and multi-millionaire athletes go well together.  They each have something the other one wants.  Men are horny and women will prostitute themselves with the quickness for large sums of money.

Seriously though, Lebron's wife is ugly.

It's beyond me how these multimillionaire athletes end up with ugly females. I mean... ffs, there are millions to choose from and still many of them end up with these crocodiles.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I wish that we as a society could stop bullshitting ourselves and each other about sex.  

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception).

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception)

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception)

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception).

#thread

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
love the ''morality'' in this thread, lol I'm 33 and i would hit it from here to eternity

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
love the ''morality'' in this thread, lol I'm 33 and i would hit it from here to eternity

In this thread, 'morality'='lack of options'.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

How in the fuck did you get a picture of my future rape victim?!  >:(
a

cephissus

• Getbig V
is this chick white or what  ???

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I wish that we as a society could stop bullshitting ourselves and each other about sex. 

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception).

I've heard people say "Men age like wine and women age like milk".  Actually, women don't age like milk, they decay like roadkill. 

This is not my fault as a man and it certainly doesn't make me some kind of sick monster for seeing reality.  Ladies, if you don't like it, try stepping on a fucking treadmill every once and a while.

It's hard-wired into us, p4w.

It's evolution's way of protecting your DNA: Healthier women have healthier babies. Attractive women will have more attractive babies. Attractive babies get more attention and protection.

Wanting to date that 18 year old chick makes no sense. She's an obvious attention-whore and probably a maroon.

Wanting to fuck her? That's just evolution.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Women peak 14-18. Unless they take care of themselves then IMO they look as good into their 40's. But that's pretty rare.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

damn, wouldn't know where to start  :-*

Usually the ballon knot then work your way up.

Griffith

• Getbig V

Men like to fuck attractive females, women that they consider "hot".  It just so happens that women look their best when they are in their late teens and early 20's(with rare exception).

I've heard people say "Men age like wine and women age like milk".  Actually, women don't age like milk, they decay like roadkill. 

This is not my fault as a man and it certainly doesn't make me some kind of sick monster for seeing reality.  Ladies, if you don't like it, try stepping on a fucking treadmill every once and a while.

Correct.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
All of his money and resources yet he uses Instagram to meet whores? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
All of his money and resources yet he uses Instagram to meet whores? What the fuck is wrong with people?

That's where all the whores are now. The Queen Whore Kim Kardashian helped get it going.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

I really like this chick even though her tits look better in clothes than they do naked.  Just a very pretty girl.  Really tiny waist, tight but nicely round ass.

I would smash her so hard that it would create a black hole and swallow the whole planet.

devilsmile

• Getbig V

and what do u think a man who everyone knows by his super athlete status, with all the money and resources in the world would do? find that "special, cool chick" to spend his entire life with  for ever and ever and ever ::) ?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
and what do u think a man who everyone knows by his super athlete status, with all the money and resources in the world would do? find that "special, cool chick" to spend his entire life with  for ever and ever and ever ::) ?

Like the posters here who have lost their looks, he should settle for a dumpy, chain smoking and loud nigrette with 3 children by 4 previous fathers.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Like the posters here who have lost their looks, he should settle for a dumpy, chain smoking and loud nigrette with 3 children by 4 previous fathers.

and who's also in her mid 30's to prove to everyone he can handle a real woman

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Did you see the penis enter her vagina or asshole in person bro?

That is even worse if superman isn't fucking her

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
and who's also in her mid 30's to prove to everyone he can handle a real woman
Certainly. Real men appreciate their woman being a bitter old whore, shouting at their poorly raised kids, complaining every day that skinny Marcy from accounting has it in for her. Who wouldn't want such a ray of mature sunshine in his life?

Advantage of a mature woman:
- Knows how to fill out her taxes -- if she isn't chronically unemployed.

Disadvantages:
- Old,
- Expect being treated as an equal partner, even though they're not bringing anything themselves,
- Stretch marks,
- Misplaced sense of self esteem. Young whores also think they're hot shit, but at least they have actual market value.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Certainly. Real men appreciate their woman being a bitter old whore, shouting at their poorly raised kids, complaining every day that skinny Marcy from accounting has it in for her. Who wouldn't want such a ray of mature sunshine in his life?

Advantage of a mature woman:
- Knows how to fill out her taxes -- if she isn't chronically unemployed.

Disadvantages:
- Old,
- Expect being treated as an equal partner, even though they're not bringing anything themselves,
- Stretch marks,
- Misplaced sense of self esteem. Young whores also think they're hot shit, but at least they have actual market value.

spot on. young women are just very pleasing to the eye. a man like lebron knows what he likes and he can get it as well

lebron is lucky, he doesn't have to rely on game, intuition, magic or to be in the right place at the right time if he doesn't want to. he has the size, the looks, the athletisism, the superstardom... hell i would probably only pay for pussy as well. with that kind of money u can buy girlfriend sex, love sex, passionate sex, best sex, kamasutra sex, witchcraft voodoo ritual sex. and occationally destroy a fan without paying for it

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
spot on. young women are just very pleasing to the eye. a man like lebron knows what he likes and he can get it as well

lebron is lucky, he doesn't have to rely on game, intuition, magic or to be in the right place at the right time if he doesn't want to. he has the size, the looks, the athletisism, the superstardom... hell I would probably pay him to fuck my ass

only pay for pussy as well. with that kind of money u can buy girlfriend sex, love sex, passionate sex, best sex, kamasutra sex, witchcraft voodoo ritual sex. and occationally destroy a fan without paying for it

what I thought you were going to write  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
what I thought you were going to write  :D

ROFL i died  :D

now FUCK off :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
ROFL i died  :D

now FUCK off :D