Author Topic: UPDATE ON DOCTOR WHO ATTACKED UBER DRIVER  (Read 12478 times)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: UPDATE ON DOCTOR WHO ATTACKED UBER DRIVER
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 06:28:48 AM »
Excellent post, as usual.  ;)

I'm glad things worked out the way they did. Truthfully, she was not going to live a great life as a neurologist. Most neurologists here in NYC make on average 140K-215K (based on salaries from some of the top private hospitals - academic institutions of course). In Florida, it's probably even lower.

That said, with her CV as impressive as it is, she deserves nothing less than to be sucking dick for money somewhere under a bridge.

"1"

I love this guy!

Hey, OMR!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 06:30:58 AM »
Was gonna comment on the 'augur' post, now deleted. Good call, Sir.  :)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 06:33:32 AM »

Hey, Chimps!

Deleted? I hope it wasn't because of my post, which was made playfully. No disrespect intended to Prime.

By the way, you rock, too!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 06:36:25 AM »

Who deleted what?

Post on dear chimps...

"1"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 06:45:11 AM »
It's funny that someone decides it's their responsibility to persecute this chick.

Grow some balls and brain.

The broad was caught dead to rights abusing and assaulting a guy because he wouldn't give her a ride.

She's a hideous person with no self control.

All who witness the video are justified to cast scorn her way.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 07:04:31 AM »
Grow some balls and brain.

The broad was caught dead to rights abusing and assaulting a guy because he wouldn't give her a ride.

She's a hideous person with no self control.

All who witness the video are justified to cast scorn her way.

She got caught and was punished.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 07:06:49 AM »
Still there, Chimps (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=572405.msg8466839#msg8466839)

Thanks, again!
My Bad! Hope you had a fistful with the Shakespeare/Cervantes thingy.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 07:12:22 AM »
Nah... she gets a lot of slack for being a woman and a foreigner.  She'll get a 2nd chance.

She was fired from the hospital, thus she was not given a second chance.

The question is: will another residency program give her a second chance? Everyone seems to be under the assumption that she will get a second chance, given her upbringing. Obviously, it didn't help out the first time around.

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 07:20:18 AM »
It's sexist that this story is even an issue. If she were a man it would be "boys will be boys". But since she acted outside her gender role she is being unfairly punished.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 07:23:15 AM »
Dr. Ramkissoon might have to soon kiss her medical career goodbye. She raises a lot of red flags, lacks judgment, and seems to need a lot of help (I think her parents were/are affiliated with the hospital where she worked). It seems that Ramkissoon attended a "second-chance" Med School (St. George's, class of 2012), which is considered the cream of the crap (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/03/education/edlife/second-chance-med-school.html?_r=0), but with a solid residency placement record. The average M.C.A.T. at St. George's is 26 or 55%ile (which translates out to about a 120 IQ, about right for humdrum physicians).

Now, if, instead of trudging through Gray's Anatomy, she had mastered her Euripides, her arrogance might have been suppressed:

"And you have power, Odysseus, greatness and power. But clutch them gently, use then kindly, for power gives no purchase to the hand, it will not hold, soon perishes, and greatness goes. I know. I too was great but I am nothing now. One day cut down my greatness and my pride." (Euripides, Hecuba)

Great post!! 

She should have heeded the advice of Euripedes. In her case, power equated to something more than she could handle.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:40 AM »
It's sexist that this story is even an issue. If she were a man it would be "boys will be boys". But since she acted outside her gender role she is being unfairly punished.

No, I am pretty sure if she was a guy, it would have been an issue, considering that a man is much more likely to cause physical damage to another.

Did you forget about the male executive who attacked the uber driver, and it went viral? He got fired too. But nice attempt at trolling.  :D

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fired-taco-bell-exec-uber-attack-suing-driver-5-million-n497646
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 07:28:33 AM »
Maybe all these uber drivers are just pussies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 07:33:13 AM »
Maybe all these uber drivers are just pussies.

X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 07:36:09 AM »
Hope you had a fistful with Shakespeare

outed
Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 07:40:31 AM »
outed
Not even Noon, and I'm out.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 07:43:22 AM »
She got caught and was punished.

And society continues to punish her. Good.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 07:44:16 AM »
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 07:59:42 AM »
And society continues to punish her. Good.

May society get its pound of flesh.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 08:39:20 AM »
May society get its pound of flesh.

The internet is not forgiving. :-\ :-\
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2016, 08:43:39 AM »

Can you even imagine how many websites there's be if one were created every time someone got arrested for domestic violence, parole violations, DWI, etc...?

People's reactions to this video are so strong that it makes me wonder how much of themselves people are seeing in her behavior.

It's an amusing thing to discuss but doesn't affect my life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2016, 08:46:36 AM »
Can you even imagine how many websites there's be if one were created every time someone got arrested for domestic violence, parole violations, DWI, etc...?

People's reactions to this video are so strong that it makes me wonder how much of themselves people are seeing in her behavior.

It's an amusing thing to discuss but doesn't affect my life.

Well, yeah, but that's unrealistic. That will never happen.

The internet tends to hold its wrath for VERY SPECIFIC cases. In this case, a rich, privileged women assaulting a guy who is probably just trying to make ends meet. Its the power differential that got people pissed.

The internet also shows its wrath when dealing with child molesters or people who abuse animals.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2016, 08:51:20 AM »

Nietzsche approved (Genealogy, Second Essay).

To forgive is for life-denying wimps. You're entirely right. What we are seeing is a collective sense of Schadenfreude which is felt from seeing an arrogant person receive her comeuppance. If Ramkissoon had been an ordinary person behaving badly, without anything enviable to lose, no one would care beyond calling her a c.unt. But, because she is seen as an MD in residency, which some might view as requiring a sense of gratitude or indebtedness for her extra-ordinary good fortune, a communal sense of joy emerges from seeing her suffer for her oafish comportment. Ramkissoon bought into the illusion that she was a special snowflake, above the rabble, and thought she was doing the fucking when fortune decided to fuck her by showing that it is a dominatrix capable of giving as much pain as pleasure. Dumb twat.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2016, 08:57:56 AM »
Nietzsche approved (Genealogy, Second Essay).

To forgive is for life-denying wimps. You're entirely right. What we are seeing is a collective sense of Schadenfreude which is felt from seeing an arrogant person receive her comeuppance. If Ramkissoon had been an ordinary person behaving badly, without anything enviable to lose, no one would care beyond calling her a c.unt. But, because she is seen as an MD in residency, which some might view as requiring a sense of gratitude or indebtedness for her extra-ordinary good fortune, a communal sense of joy emerges from seeing her suffer for her oafish comportment. Ramkissoon bought into the illusion that she was a special snowflake, above the rabble, and thought she was doing the fucking when fortune decided to fuck her by showing that it is a dominatrix capable of giving as much pain as pleasure. Dumb twat.
Totally gonna shoehorn this into a conversation.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2016, 09:00:17 AM »
Well, yeah, but that's unrealistic. That will never happen.

The internet tends to hold its wrath for VERY SPECIFIC cases. In this case, a rich, privileged women assaulting a guy who is probably just trying to make ends meet. Its the power differential that got people pissed.

The internet also shows its wrath when dealing with child molesters or people who abuse animals.

People feeling she has a societal debt they're entitled to collect is funny. Aside from whatever giddiness petty people derive from the failures of others, this affects very few individuals.