Author Topic: The Painful Truth about Bodybuilding  (Read 13141 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: The Painful Truth about Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 05:25:20 PM »
i'm 230 at 5'11" not sure what bodyfat % but i can see the outline of abs on the sides.

I'm sure you can. You probably look like Jack Osborne from television's "The Osbornes"  ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 05:26:13 PM »
ok, "Lucious Fox", oh brother, what a name. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »
The painful truth about bodybuilding is that if your starting threads like this then you don't have what it takes.  Learn it, live it, love it and move on.    :'(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 05:51:02 PM »
The painful truth about bodybuilding is that if your starting threads like this then you don't have what it takes.  Learn it, live it, love it and move on.    :'(

You are probably angry because your genetic potential pales in comparison to that of the pros. I'm sorry, but your life is still worth living. You are a good person.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 05:58:54 PM »
ok, "Lucious Fox", oh brother, what a name. ::)

I hope you are being ironic, because Lucious Fox actually is a name, unlike "Sarcasm" ::) Maybe I was wrong though, maybe you look more like Kelly Osborne.  ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 06:09:13 PM »
agree 100%
It's also interesting to add that, medically, steroids aren't even proven to work. They most certainly do work with the majority of individuals, and they work wonders with a few. But, like any other pharmaceutical admission, a minority will just experience adverse effects.
I wouldn't rely on the medical facts. They are controlled amounts that are being scrutinized (ie. 100-200 ml a week), not the outlandish amounts that amatuer and pros take today.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 07:08:55 PM »
GH15 is Dennis James
L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
GH15 is Dennis James

Really? So 15 is the number of iu's of GH he uses? Where did you get this info?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 07:18:47 PM »
GH15 is Dennis James

Sounds credible. No really it does! Dennis got mad cash from selling juice it only makes sense!
just push some weight!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 08:25:58 PM »
i'm 230 at 5'11" not sure what bodyfat % but i can see the outline of abs on the sides.

you're an animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 08:30:37 PM »
you're an animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

lol sars is a fatass!
just push some weight!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 08:38:11 PM »
You are probably angry because your genetic potential pales in comparison to that of the pros. I'm sorry, but your life is still worth living. You are a good person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh funny.  You're right about my genetic potential for bodybuilding not being "Pro Level" however it doesn't anger me since I have not made bodybuilding my source of income and do not have a bodybuilding or fitness oriented career.  I'm just a fan and a guy who enjoys a good workout.  This doesn't make my life any worse than the average Pro who'll never make as much money as I since only a handful of guys can actually make a living from the sport, however I can say for the record that I'm a lot healthier than the average pro.  I didn't start this thread so it's not me that has an issue with not being a top pro.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 08:41:10 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh funny.  You're right about my genetic potential for bodybuilding not being "Pro Level" however it doesn't anger me since I have not made bodybuilding my source of income and do not have a bodybuilding or fitness oriented career.  I'm just a fan and a guy who enjoys a good workout.  This doesn't make my life any worse than the average Pro who'll never make as much money as I since only a handful of guys can actually make a living from the sport, however I can say for the record that I'm a lot healthier than the average pro.  I didn't start this thread so it's not me that has an issue with not being a top pro.

I was just joking with you, man. No need to defend youself so vigorously. Now you are starting to sound like you really did want to be a pro.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 09:37:13 PM »
I was just joking with you, man. No need to defend youself so vigorously. Now you are starting to sound like you really did want to be a pro.

Well come to think of it now I do and just to make sure I do it right I just ordered a case of Venom Vince Versace Goodrum, BMW, XYZ's extra strength bee pollen.  Time to "Bring the Pain"!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 09:46:58 PM »
Well come to think of it now I do and just to make sure I do it right I just ordered a case of Venom Vince Versace Goodrum, BMW, XYZ's extra strength bee pollen.  Time to "Bring the Pain"!

;D You guys are merciless!! Will you ever change?  :D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2006, 09:19:57 PM »
GH15 is Dennis James

Nope - try again.  Think Eurpean, non-black, not American, younger than Bob Chick, from a country not heavily drug (roid) regulated, not top 5 BBer (yet), knows a lot about hormones.

All gathered from his previous posts.
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2006, 09:24:17 PM »
Nope - try again.  Think Eurpean, non-black, not American, younger than Bob Chick, from a country not heavily drug (roid) regulated, not top 5 BBer (yet), knows a lot about hormones.

All gathered from his previous posts.

Wow, this thread is an oldie, but goody. One of my first. It really brings back memories :'(

thisiskeith12

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2006, 09:27:20 PM »
Wow, this thread is an oldie, but goody. One of my first. It really brings back memories :'(

Inspiration at its finest!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2006, 09:28:18 PM »
Inspiration at its finest!

Yes, it is. It just shows that we all come from somewhere.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »
Its some of your best work.. did we ever confirm the secret identity of GH15??

I don't even know if he is really a pro :-\. He could be just like the Undercover Pro ;D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2006, 09:31:29 PM »
A good question is: how big can say a man of 5'10 get without drugs?  In terms of weight and body fat what would it be?

I've pointed this out before and got pummeled, but I'll try again:   before the steroid era, 18 inch arms (when you have low body fat) was considered extra ordinary.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2006, 09:32:21 PM »
I've pointed this out before and got pummeled, but I'll try again:   before the steroid era, 18 inch arms (when you have low body fat) was considered extra ordinary.

18 inches is still very impressive in real life :o

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2006, 09:38:12 PM »
Personally, I experianced 16% gains from all my cycles and I don't have great genetics, just a hard work ethic.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

thisiskeith12

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2006, 09:39:45 PM »
Personally, I experianced 16% gains from all my cycles and I don't have great genetics, just a hard work ethic.

My only concern is kids starting out in the gym and starting cycles as soon as they begin. It happens EVERYWHERE!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2006, 09:40:24 PM »

Do you stack steroids with synthol? ???