Author Topic: The Painful Truth about Bodybuilding  (Read 13151 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
The Painful Truth about Bodybuilding
« on: March 22, 2006, 03:07:08 PM »
 Had to start another thread because Nazi mods deleted the first one. As I was saying, people on this board overrate the power of steroids and underrate the importance of genetics. Steroids are a finishing touch. They add only 5-10%. If you don't believe that genetics are that important, take a look at the calves of Johnny O. and Dexter Jackson.

body88

Re: The Painful Truth about Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 03:10:42 PM »
You are a fucking idiot.... Steroids do not enhance you're DNA to change genetic faults like high calf insertions. they give you extreme muscle mass and condition you could not achieve without them training natty

take either of them of the sauce they would not even be close to what they are now.

You are going to get pumbled in this thread lol

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 03:12:15 PM »
So you're saying without chemicals Ronnie and Jay would be 5-10% smaller than they are now?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 03:15:31 PM »

Or ignored.

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 03:22:35 PM »
Had to start another thread because Nazi mods deleted the first one. As I was saying, people on this board overrate the power of steroids and underrate the importance of genetics. Steroids are a finishing touch. They add only 5-10%. If you don't believe that genetics are that important, take a look at the calves of Johnny O. and Dexter Jackson.

Genetics arnt as important as you think. yes good genetics are a nice thing to have but it you can work around it. it would be harder but it is still posible.
unknown

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 03:23:15 PM »
You are a fucking idiot.... Steroids do not enhance you're DNA to change genetic faults like high calf insertions. they give you extreme muscle mass and condition you could not achieve without them training natty

take either of them of the sauce they would not even be close to what they are now.

It is possible to have high insertions and relatively large calves, witness Victor Martinez and Ronnie Coleman. Their calves are small because of genetics!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 03:24:44 PM »
genetics determine the shape of your muscles and how well you respond to gear. Genetics are the price of admission so to speak.

But as far as changing a 210 pound normal trainer who has the required genetics into a 270lbs IFBB pro, that's ALL gear.  look at any recently-retired pro who has cleaned out if you dont believe me

They also take other drugs, which add to the 5-10% benefit that steroids provide. For example, GH adds 3-4%.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 03:31:05 PM »
genetics determine the shape of your muscles and how well you respond to gear. Genetics are the price of admission so to speak.

agree 100%
It's also interesting to add that, medically, steroids aren't even proven to work. They most certainly do work with the majority of individuals, and they work wonders with a few. But, like any other pharmaceutical admission, a minority will just experience adverse effects.

body88

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 03:47:01 PM »
They also take other drugs, which add to the 5-10% benefit that steroids provide. For example, GH adds 3-4%.

Yes 13 percent of the package is drugs. Lol you are either a gimmick trying to cause trouble or just really stupid.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 03:49:34 PM »

But as far as changing a 210 pound normal trainer who has the required genetics into a 270lbs IFBB pro, that's ALL gear.  look at any recently-retired pro who has cleaned out if you dont believe me

pretty much on the money. only thing need be corrected is the number 210. 180 is more like it unless you're talking about the typical american fatzo. that will put him at 190-200.
fallen angel

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 03:51:08 PM »
Yes 13 percent of the package is drugs. Lol you are either a gimmick trying to cause trouble or just really stupid.

You have forgotten that insulin and IGF-1 also add certain percentages. When you add these all up, you begin to understand the total effect of drugs. Steroids themselves though, are overrated. Perhaps you could help me calculate the percentages for the previously mentioned drugs.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »
I don't understand how you guys seems to know the % of everything to have a great physique.

Like the dude who is saying steroids add 5 to 10 %

gh 4 %

food 30 %

bla bla bla

useless thread

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 03:55:46 PM »
I don't understand how you guys seems to know the % of everything to have a great physique.

Like the dude who is saying steroids add 5 to 10 %

gh 4 %

food 30 %

bla bla bla

useless thread

Don't be angry because you don't know the percentages. Educate yourself. Try to grow as a person and the anger will dissipate.

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 03:56:27 PM »

Don't be angry because you don't know the percentages. Educate yourself. Try to grow as a person and the anger will dissipate.

...riiiiighhtttt  ::)

body88

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »
Well

If you put it that way

15 percent for steroids 5 percent for gh 5 percent slin and miscellaneous drugs

25 percent sounds reasonable... If you did mean it that way my apologies.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 04:20:16 PM »
Well

If you put it that way

No problem, man. Although I have to admit that my percentages are probably pretty arbitrary :-\ I suppose it would differ from person to person, and of course, it would depend on the amount used. Anyone have any clue how many grams (steroids) per week can be used before there is no further effect? 3 or 4 maybe?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 04:26:49 PM »
Well

If you put it that way

if hormones were only 25% i wouldnt have to import 10k  schering testovis from germany into the usa every 2 weeks, i wouldnt have to import  your lovely omnas and paki sustas in the 1000s every couple weeks, and i wouldnt have to import testex elmu and bring new cidoteston (primoteston) from egypt to your gates every 2-3 weeks in the 1000s!

if hormones were only 25%, we wouldnt have so many people hopes dependent on us, we wouldnt have to import for the fitness whores the primobolan depot straight out of turky and have to pay special people that can do it in consistently and in the 10s of thousands.

if hormones were only 25%, we wouldnt control the market now when mexico has gone broke. we woudnt have to bring in 10s of thousands t3 tabs and any new tab the chinease make in thailand.

you dont know ANYTHING you talk about. the ones here who try to correct me dont know how much their muscle size is dependent on me. from the 200 and 100iu jins we import to the local gym rat to the LEGIT sero and humatrope kits we sell to many of the pros on this board.

again, 99% know nothing and the other 1% are either liars or just shut up but they know every word coming out of my mouth is g o l d
fallen angel

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 04:31:22 PM »
if hormones were only 25% i wouldnt have to import 10k  schering testovis from germany into the usa every 2 weeks, i wouldnt have to import  your lovely omnas and paki sustas in the 1000s every couple weeks, and i wouldnt have to import testex elmu and bring new cidoteston (primoteston) from egypt to your gates every 2-3 weeks in the 1000s!

if hormones were only 25%, we wouldnt have so many people hopes dependent on us, we wouldnt have to import for the fitness whores the primobolan depot straight out of turky and have to pay special people that can do it in consistently and in the 10s of thousands.

if hormones were only 25%, we wouldnt control the market now when mexico has gone broke. we woudnt have to bring in 10s of thousands t3 tabs and any new tab the chinease make in thailand.

you dont know ANYTHING you talk about. the ones here who try to correct me dont know how much their muscle size is dependent on me. from the 200 and 100iu jins we import to the local gym rat to the LEGIT sero and humatrope kits we sell to many of the pros on this board.

again, 99% know nothing and the other 1% are either liars or just shut up but they know every word coming out of my mouth is g o l d

I don't think you have any idea how little effect your wares have on the people you supply them to. You sound like you are suffering from delusions of grandeur. Most of your stuff is probably fake anyway, "gh15". "15", is that supposed to be your age? ::)

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
When i think of genetics to be a top IFBB pro, I think how well teh guy responds to the drugs..

body88

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 04:40:54 PM »

I think a ratio of a person with mutant genetics like Ronnie could claim a 25 percent drug dependance

25 drugs       25 training        50 diet and sleep

no? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 04:48:13 PM »

I think a ratio of a person with mutant genetics like Ronnie could claim a 25 percent drug dependance

25 drugs       25 training        50 diet and sleep

no? 

who has the time to sleep when you're at the top?? gotta make a living. ron colman is a genetic freak btu even he is very very much dependent on drugs. take the drugs out of his bathroom and he will stil be mr olympia, only thing is he will be mr olympia at 225 pounds!

it is lots of drugs lots of good food lots of good training and years over years of trial and error. there are no exact numbers. some will respnd better to drugs some will respond less better to drugs but be sure of one thing! every one WILL RESPOND.  even the guy with the worst genetics out there will be able to do nationals (palumbo) after consistent years of drug use!

i come here only to tell the truth and that is why i am under the gh15 name. the more you read what i say the smarter you will become and the less you will adore us pros. it just has to be told because somewhere out there there are guys who killing themselves naturally and will never ever pass the 200 12%. they do everything right but they lack the connections and the knowledge of what it really takes.

good luck
fallen angel

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 04:51:17 PM »
While since Ronnie is more than 10% better than his nearest competition, why doesn't he compete off roids?

I don't think Ronnie is 10% better than his peers. Jay and Gunter, among others, are very close. In fact, Ronnie should have lost several Olympias by now. Also, do not forget the impact of other drugs. Take a look at sprinters. Gear only makes them about 10% faster.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
i'm 230 at 5'11" not sure what bodyfat % but i can see the outline of abs on the sides.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 05:15:58 PM »
Well, 25% for a 300lb bber is 75 extra lbs of muscle.  So imagine Ronnie 75 lb lighter...
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 05:23:51 PM »
Well, 25% for a 300lb bber is 75 extra lbs of muscle.  So imagine Ronnie 75 lb lighter...

Good point, that sounds about right.