Author Topic: cringe worthy  (Read 1596 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
cringe worthy
« on: May 23, 2016, 03:57:10 PM »
is there anything more cringe worthy than listening to joe plumber or two people at the airport discussing politics? "michael savage, hes so well read, he has so many facts about this or that, trust me u should read it"....had to put headphones in, couldnt take it any longer. douche chills galore. more cringe worthy than two men discussing how alabama will beat clemson (insert favorite teams here)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: cringe worthy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:02:47 PM »
it could be cringe worthy if you allow it to be

like, I hear this from time to time and can say to myself "this is obviously a very stupid person"....and just pay zero attention to it

it's identical to how a New Yorker can just cancel out the crazy person taking a shit on the subway train

now the REAL cringe is when a "educated person" says to themselves "well, I'm going to have a conversation with the trucker hat wearing yokel and set him straight"

now that's cringe

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:01:10 PM »
is there anything more cringe worthy than listening to joe plumber or two people at the airport discussing politics? "michael savage, hes so well read, he has so many facts about this or that, trust me u should read it"....had to put headphones in, couldnt take it any longer. douche chills galore. more cringe worthy than two men discussing how alabama will beat clemson (insert favorite teams here)

If you travel first class like most Getbiggers, you are insulated from the hoi polloi. 

K

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:13:46 PM »
"It's a conspiracy, you know.  X is/are secretly Y [because Z].  That's why something hotbutton or current & odd."

"It's a conspiracy, you know.  Paint is secretly made conductive because it turns your house into a gigantic transmission antenna.  That's why there's an eye on top of the pyramid on the back of the Aunt Jemima bill."

Have we taught you nothing, Grasshopper?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 07:03:38 PM »

Two meatheads discussing chicken breasts and rice?

Two schmoes discussing hamstring and glute development?

Two teenage boys at GNC discussing the merits of the latest fart powder?

Two Democratic presidential candidates discussing who can give more free shit to people who won't work?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 07:52:42 PM »
is there anything more cringe worthy than listening to joe plumber or two people at the airport discussing politics?

Yes, Obama.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 08:40:34 PM »
You don't like.football? You sound gay. Are you gay? Prefer watching men in thongs oil each other up?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 09:03:24 PM »
"Trump will make everything great again, i tell ya... the wall, the illegals, he's gonna fix it all, everyone in the world is gonna be so pissed when he kicks all their asses... fucking obama...."

I hear it nearly daily.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 10:32:43 PM »
"Trump will make everything great again, i tell ya... the wall, the illegals, he's gonna fix it all, everyone in the world is gonna be so pissed when he kicks all their asses... fucking obama...."

I hear it nearly daily.

Are you Muslim or Illegal Alien?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 10:38:07 PM »
Are you Muslim or Illegal Alien?

bwahahahahahhahhahahahah   I've been calling trump a dem plant on getbig since 2011.  He made the very legit birther issue into a joke.