Author Topic: Video shows why Ronnie is a crippled today  (Read 11646 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Video shows why Ronnie is a crippled today
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 03:28:48 AM »
Mercury based diuretics tried out his bursa sacks in his sonovial joints

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 03:33:21 AM »
Mercury based diuretics tried out his bursa sacks in his sonovial joints

hey spike what exactly are those? i mean ive heard of lasix ,  are mercury diurectics super powerful?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 03:44:26 AM »
hey spike what exactly are those? i mean ive heard of lasix ,  are mercury diurectics super powerful?

Mersalyl. It was only used because it wasn't on the banned list. 500 bucks for 1 dose from Chad, they said  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 03:46:07 AM »

van do you think also because ronnie is dumb as an ox he was to dumb to realize what he was doing to himself

im sure with all the roids, pain meds, and coke he was taking he didnt feel any pain at all for a few years

Everyone's in pain, you have to ignore some of it or you would never train.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 03:51:42 AM »
Mersalyl. It was only used because it wasn't on the banned list. 500 bucks for 1 dose from Chad, they said  :D

wow 500 ??   what did this do ?   

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2016, 03:58:04 AM »
Bil Kazshmier lifted more than Coleman! All great strongmen lifted more than Coleman. All the Heavyweigt weightlifters lifted more than Coleman. A LOT of powerlifters was stronger than Coleman. Heavy lifting dosent make you to a cripple...CT Fletcher was stronger than Coleman...Johnny Jacksson was atleast as strong as Coleman or even stronger by less bodyweight!

Coleman is the only crippled ex lifter out there actually! SOmething happed to his body no one can explain. Would be nice to hear the story of the stransformation to crippelness, but I doubt he can tell us why...maybe he is sto stupid to be aware or maybe he total ignore every INJURE in his body and pray to God and continue...I dont know. Something is strange! Dude is in cometition shape. But arms 1/10 of orgiginal size and torso same size . Fucking strange!

I don't know for sure but i'm going to throw this out there. Ronnie trained heavy even with extremely low bodyfat and water content. No powerlifters went down that low in these areas. I stay as lean as I can all the time and it's a different training to say when I was 18-19 with that extra bodyfat even at the same weight I am now. I'm a lot more careful and I can feel I have to be.

His form was also shithouse that didn't help.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2016, 04:04:03 AM »
Watching him sink shakily into the hole with those front squats made every part of my back and knees scream.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2016, 04:08:15 AM »
Strong (on drugs) as an ox and 1/2 as smart.  What a retard.

:D ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2016, 04:11:10 AM »

wow 500 ??   what did this do ?    

It was just a diuretic, it was only special because it wasn't tested for in the 90s. You charge what you can get away with... for sourcing a rare drug, for helping an athlete beat a test. Chad also didn't say what it was exactly so no one else would source it themselves.  :D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2016, 04:20:05 AM »
Bil Kazshmier lifted more than Coleman! All great strongmen lifted more than Coleman. All the Heavyweigt weightlifters lifted more than Coleman. A LOT of powerlifters was stronger than Coleman. Heavy lifting dosent make you to a cripple...CT Fletcher was stronger than Coleman...Johnny Jacksson was atleast as strong as Coleman or even stronger by less bodyweight!

Coleman is the only crippled ex lifter out there actually! SOmething happed to his body no one can explain. Would be nice to hear the story of the stransformation to crippelness, but I doubt he can tell us why...maybe he is sto stupid to be aware or maybe he total ignore every INJURE in his body and pray to God and continue...I dont know. Something is strange! Dude is in cometition shape. But arms 1/10 of orgiginal size and torso same size . Fucking strange!

I wouldn't say any of those guys have no issues. Strongman and powerlifting can be brutal too. A lot of guys are harboring  injuries. Ronnie didn't know when to quit, and probably pushed the volume too far. Plus when you come off of drugs (at least most of it) you think you can still train with the same intensity. CT Fletcher is a shell of what he used to be a able to lift.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2016, 04:53:25 AM »
Ronnie is the king of Raw, No Pull-out!

My sofa pulls out, but my favorite Mr. Olympia doesn't!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »
In honor of Ronnie, I am doing shrugs (right now) with about 50% (365) of that stupid weight and it's heavy as fuck to me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2016, 05:22:04 AM »
Bad luck in a way. His disks couldn't handle it. Some
get bulging disks without ever training... not that Ronnie's problems aren't training related but some escape these problems... luck, good genes with injury resistant bodies. OTOH Ronnie had no complete tears despite crazy training which others get.
In that vid, I believe he said that he had a herniated disk.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2016, 05:26:18 AM »
Precontest, 800lb deadlift x 2, RAW = GOAT 

:o

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2016, 05:28:06 AM »
Precontest, 800lb deadlift x 2, RAW = GOAT 

:o

all this talk of raw and goat is gonna turn donny on
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2016, 05:37:48 AM »
all this talk of raw and goat is gonna turn donny on

That's my plan.   :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2016, 05:39:11 AM »
Ronnie is a crippled today because he didn't knew when to stop. He could have a normal life today if he stopped right after he retired, but no,, he had to keep pushing.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2016, 05:39:32 AM »
The 2300 lb leg press....

All that weight pushing Ronnie's lower back ,into his seat,after he unlocks it.

And you can see the agony on Ronnie's face.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2016, 05:39:59 AM »
Ronnie suffered a, pretty severe sounding, back injury in 1996.
This was his first warning. I think he was extremely healthy and just powered through it re-peaking again only to later successfully disintegrating his whole body through heavy lifting and babymaking.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2016, 06:09:08 AM »
Ronnie is a crippled today because he didn't knew when to stop. He could have a normal life today if he stopped right after he retired, but no,, he had to keep pushing.
I think he could have achieved the same size without the extreme heavy lifting.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2016, 06:43:41 AM »
Johnnie Jackson is not stronger than Coleman on anything, I've seen Ronnie train in his prime and Johnnie with branch, Johnnie is not even stronger than branch
[/quote
Agree
choice is an illusion

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2016, 06:51:50 AM »
The thing about lifting heavy is that once you start doing it, it becomes very difficult to go back to moderate or light weights. The thrill and adrenaline you get from hitting max numbers is totally unique when compared to just regular BB workouts.
If Ronnie had trained in the manner that Heath does, it's likely he would have quickly lost the motivation to train at all.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2016, 08:47:07 AM »
You can see him get shorter when he unracks 800lbs for squats.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2016, 08:55:35 AM »
Ronnie suffered a, pretty severe sounding, back injury in 1996.
This was his first warning. I think he was extremely healthy and just powered through it re-peaking again only to later successfully disintegrating his whole body through heavy lifting and babymaking.

Yes, he said that back injury caused nerve damage, which led to the visible muscle atrophy of some parts later in his career.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2016, 09:01:34 AM »
Bad luck in a way. His disks couldn't handle it. Some
get bulging disks without ever training... not that Ronnie's problems aren't training related but some escape these problems... luck, good genes with injury resistant bodies. OTOH Ronnie had no complete tears despite crazy training which others get.
his quads looked pretty much tore at the end. Tricep and biceps too and his lat. Maybe just retracted and strained really bad but not tore off. His body is just worn out from years of pounding heavy weights. Same as Branch is getting to. Same style training.