Author Topic: Video shows why Ronnie is a crippled today  (Read 11647 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Video shows why Ronnie is a crippled today
« on: May 24, 2016, 04:42:37 PM »
Fucking insane

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Video shows why Ronnie is a crippled today
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 04:50:47 PM »
I was always surprised he was such a weak bencher, relatively speaking.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 05:06:21 PM »
his training partner had a big basket though, so thats good (no homo tho)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 05:25:33 PM »
Boy, he looked like he wobbled a little bit on the way down during the 800lb squat

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 05:47:25 PM »
Ronnie is my favorite BB.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 07:51:44 PM »
Freaking strong as shit, but my back and shoulders hurt just watching that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 08:11:00 PM »
Strong (on drugs) as an ox and 1/2 as smart.  What a retard.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 08:12:26 PM »
Time to bleed!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »

he's world famous, he's probably banged a thousand women, probably has 50 kids out there.

I didn't want to watch the video, but I did just jam out to that song loop for 10 minutes.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 09:43:01 PM »

scott great post  ronnie by far the dumbest mr olympia ever

i remember billy carp who posted on here worked at metrx  when ronnie coleman was signed by them , he said ronnie was pretty dumb in person to

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 10:23:09 PM »
he's world famous, he's probably banged a thousand women, probably has 50 kids out there.

I didn't want to watch the video, but I did just jam out to that song loop for 10 minutes.

Ronnie is the king of Raw, No Pull-out!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 10:32:29 PM »
Nice to see anabolichalo making compilation videos.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 10:50:46 PM »
Bil Kazshmier lifted more than Coleman! All great strongmen lifted more than Coleman. All the Heavyweigt weightlifters lifted more than Coleman. A LOT of powerlifters was stronger than Coleman. Heavy lifting dosent make you to a cripple...CT Fletcher was stronger than Coleman...Johnny Jacksson was atleast as strong as Coleman or even stronger by less bodyweight!

Coleman is the only crippled ex lifter out there actually! SOmething happed to his body no one can explain. Would be nice to hear the story of the stransformation to crippelness, but I doubt he can tell us why...maybe he is sto stupid to be aware or maybe he total ignore every INJURE in his body and pray to God and continue...I dont know. Something is strange! Dude is in cometition shape. But arms 1/10 of orgiginal size and torso same size . Fucking strange!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »
Fucking Arnold and Lou and Frank Zane is in better shape than Coleman. They move like 16 year old russian gymnast compared to Coleman.

Levrone. Shaw. Dorian. Labrada. Gaspari. Dexter. Flex. Cormier...getting down in size and age is one thing. But Colemans regresion is something else...its a Curse!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 11:22:37 PM »
Hey Dobson, how short you plan on wearing your shorts?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 11:22:48 PM »
Fucking Arnold and Lou and Frank Zane is in better shape than Coleman. They move like 16 year old russian gymnast compared to Coleman.

Levrone. Shaw. Dorian. Labrada. Gaspari. Dexter. Flex. Cormier...getting down in size and age is one thing. But Colemans regresion is something else...its a Curse!

So are you saying Ronnie is ingured?

2scared2post

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 11:43:09 PM »
Bil Kazshmier lifted more than Coleman! All great strongmen lifted more than Coleman. All the Heavyweigt weightlifters lifted more than Coleman. A LOT of powerlifters was stronger than Coleman. Heavy lifting dosent make you to a cripple...CT Fletcher was stronger than Coleman...Johnny Jacksson was atleast as strong as Coleman or even stronger by less bodyweight!

Coleman is the only crippled ex lifter out there actually! SOmething happed to his body no one can explain. Would be nice to hear the story of the stransformation to crippelness, but I doubt he can tell us why...maybe he is sto stupid to be aware or maybe he total ignore every INJURE in his body and pray to God and continue...I dont know. Something is strange! Dude is in cometition shape. But arms 1/10 of orgiginal size and torso same size . Fucking strange!

Ronnie Coleman was a bodybuilder, hope this helps.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 01:13:11 AM »
its real simple guys ronnies form was horrible and he trained with weight he really couldnt handle

hell if he had dropped the weight by 30 or 40%   i am pretty sure he still would have been mr olympia   the guy had superior genetics

but he was just to dumb to realize that , scott is right , he is as about half as  smart as an ox    now he's paying the price

imagine in 10 years  ronnie will more than likely be wheel chair bund,  even worst now all his videos are the same him trying to lift

weight  that he cant handle and you have his stupid fans encouraging to continue this

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 01:31:05 AM »
So are you saying Ronnie is ingured?

;D ;D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 02:01:53 AM »

Johnnie Jackson is not stronger than Coleman on anything, I've seen Ronnie train in his prime and Johnnie with branch, Johnnie is not even stronger than branch

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 02:23:23 AM »
Brian "bible thumping" Dobson @4:25.

The Village People have nothing on his Dasie Duke shorts, camo top, and biker mustache.  The non hetero trifecta.  Getting ready to mount Big Ron in his bright yellow tights.  You can't write a better script for "Behind the Weight Rack".
N

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 02:36:32 AM »
His spotter seems to be loving life. He cant believe he's getting to rub his lycra clad crotch on Ronnie's head during the inclines.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 02:46:48 AM »
Covert boner readjustment from Big Brian @ 3.02

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 03:07:28 AM »
Bad luck in a way. His disks couldn't handle it. Some
get bulging disks without ever training... not that Ronnie's problems aren't training related but some escape these problems... luck, good genes with injury resistant bodies. OTOH Ronnie had no complete tears despite crazy training which others get.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 03:23:20 AM »
Bad luck in a way. His disks couldn't handle it. Some
get bulging disks without ever training... not that Ronnie's problems aren't training related but some escape these problems... luck, good genes with injury resistant bodies. OTOH Ronnie had no complete tears despite crazy training which others get.

van do you think also because ronnie is dumb as an ox he was to dumb to realize what he was doing to himself

im sure with all the roids, pain meds, and coke he was taking he didnt feel any pain at all for a few years