Author Topic: How many WHOLE EGGS a day is good?  (Read 10678 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
How many WHOLE EGGS a day is good?
« on: March 24, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »
How many you guys usually juggin down? Whats the safe limit?
just push some weight!

Stavios

Re: How many WHOLE EGGS a day is good?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »
6 or 7 a day for myself

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 05:28:09 PM »
6 or 7 a day for myself
No offense intended, but eating that many each and every day must have you farting like a choo choo train.
Of course you may have the digestive capacity of a grizzle bear.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 05:29:18 PM »
No offense intended, but eating that many each and every day must have you farting like a choo choo train.

That is not as bad as my 3 daily gainer shake  ;D

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 05:31:34 PM »
There is a massive difference between whole eggs and just egg whites. You can take as many egg whites as you can stomach but I would strongly advise anybody from eating whole eggs every day. Very high in cholesterol.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 05:40:12 PM »
How many you guys usually juggin down? Whats the safe limit?

The cholestrol makes it prohibitive, alexxx.

Just buy cartons of eggwhites and eat those instead.

Throw in a couple eggs, but not more than that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 05:44:36 PM »
I eat 8-10 eggs every morning.  Two of them are whole eggs, the rest are whites.
Ron Paul 2012

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 05:47:48 PM »
The cholestrol count in the yolk is high and idealy you should have one yolk to 4 eggwhites, remembering there is around 3-4 grms of protein per medium sized egg white and 5 grms apx of fat if you include the yolk. It is also important to note that it is more productive digestion wise if you cook the egg white to a soft/solid state prior to digestion as the body has trouble digesting the raw form (hence the gastrol problems alot suffer) I myself would rather use a good whey protein as it has a much higher BFO (bilogical value of order, digestablity !) than the egg white , eggwhites score around 88 pionts on the BFO scale whilst a good whey protein can score up to 150 odd pionts , and has a better amino profile !!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »
The cholestrol count in the yolk is high and idealy you should have one yolk to 4 eggwhites, remembering there is around 3-4 grms of protein per medium sized egg white and 5 grms apx of fat if you include the yolk. It is also important to note that it is more productive digestion wise if you cook the egg white to a soft/solid state prior to digestion as the body has trouble digesting the raw form (hence the catrol problems alot suffer) I myself would rather use a good whey protein as it has a much higher BFO (bilogical value of order, digestablity !) than the egg white , eggwhites score around 88 pionts on the BFO scale whilst a good whey protein can score up to 150 odd pionts , and has a better amino profile !!!
you can't live on supplements, dumbass.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 05:55:07 PM »
Who said I did dumbarse , maybe if you knew anything you would no Whey protein is the most digestable form of protein for the human body to absorb thus making it a far greater choice than most other proteins , and is classified as a food not a supplement(well it is here) but varity is the spice of life and idealy a mix of lean meats ,and egg whites (thats if you like the fucking awfull things) and whey protein would be ideal !!! Surely you even knew that dumbarse !!!

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 05:56:06 PM »

A pro comes on here to give some solid advice and all you can do his call him a dumbass. You, matey boy are a fully paid up member of the bell end club. Take up another sport moron or at least just fuck off somewhere else.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
Who said I did dumbarse , maybe if you knew anything you would no Whey protein is the most digestable form of protein for the human body to absorb thus making it a far greater choice than most other proteins , and is classified as a food not a supplement(well it is here) but varity is the spice of life and idealy a mix of lean meats ,and egg whites (thats if you like the fucking awfull things) and whey protein would be ideal !!! Surely you even knew that dumbarse !!!
ok' "hrdcor", hahaha, you probably believe that Cell Tech is 2,463 percent better than regular creatine too, right?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »
A pro comes on here to give some solid advice and all you can do his call him a dumbass. You, matey boy are a fully paid up member of the bell end club. Take up another sport moron or at least just f**k off somewhere else.
bad move!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 06:11:53 PM »
How many EASTER EGGS a day is good?

http://golfaustralia.blogspot.com

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 06:16:54 PM »
honeslty i eat 12-18 whole eggs a day when i go low carb keeps my energy up

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 06:19:46 PM »
            ok' "hrdcor", hahaha, you probably believe that Cell Tech is 2,463 percent better than regular creatine too, right?              

Actualy No I dont , do you ???? 2463% is a very precise percentage to be measuring to , something that would be unabel to be achived due to the nature of the testing procedure, the testing procedure can only produce aproximate percentages !!! that is unless they are doing there own testing if you know what I mean !!!

Idealy a good creatine (either phansteil or creapure manufactured creatine) and a dextrose sugar mix is all one realy needs to get good results !!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 06:23:23 PM »
6 or 7 is fine. but be careful when you stick them up your ass or they'll crush and your underwear will be filled with egg yolk.

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 06:25:37 PM »
What's important is how your body metabolizes the cholesterol (and everyone is different in that regard) taken in and not necessarily how much is consumed.  There were studies done on this issue, I'll try to dig it up.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2006, 07:24:59 PM »

Idiotic. I'm with him on whey. Can't live on eggwhites either, dumbass.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 11:14:11 PM »
I eat about 3-4 of the Cadbury Chocolate Eggs each day. I find that it keeps my energy up, keeps me focused, and keeps me from having any shot at Carmen Electra.

Special "Good Things Come in Threes" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 11:42:48 PM »
If you eat them consistently you won't have that problem and if you do, you're missing the right enzymes.  After about a week the gas should be gone, if not eat some digestive/papaya enzymes/ginger root etc. that they have available with your eggs and it won't be issue.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 11:56:59 PM »

Mirzy brings the pain.

While some of you disagree with his delivery, he is actually quite right.

Food is more important, overall, and supplements are there to "supplement" the diet.  Not take the place of whole food.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2006, 12:55:18 AM »
Idiotic. I'm with him on whey over eggs. You don't want to live on eggwhites either, dumbass.

Julio Franco does and the guy is always ripped to shreds...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2006, 01:01:42 AM »
Living on eggwhites is no better than living on supplements. If that is the only choice, it's a matter of taste so to speak. No practical difference. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2006, 03:50:45 AM »
Vince Gironda had some solid advice: 36 whole eggs per day, 1 pound of red meat, lots of cream etc.

Really, the cholesterol in eggs is not a big concern. If I didn't have problems eating I'd probably eat a dozen a day. BEST source of protein IMO and IME.