Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Has A Rare Brain Disorder Called Dysphasia  (Read 11926 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hillary Clinton Has A Rare Brain Disorder Called Dysphasia
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 09:51:45 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291922-trump-spokeswoman-claims-clinton-has-rare-brain-disease

i think this spokewoman is accurate hilary is sick.  however this sort of casual broscience youtube diagnosis can backfire bigtime.  Hilary's doc puts out a note saying she does not have it, and trump looks like shit for backing this.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 09:54:24 AM »
Dysphasia is not a brain disorder.

Dysphasia is a language disorder, which may be caused by brain disease or damage. Dysphasisa is the byproduct of a diseased or damaged brain. As such, it is not a brain disorder in-and-of-itself. For example, Huntingtons is a brain disorder because it leads to a degeneration of brain cells, which sometimes causes Dysphasia (Language Disorder).  But Dysphasia doesn't affect the brain in any way. It is the byproduct of brain impairments.

Geez, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Too bad Katrina Pierson is not a doctor.  :-\ :-\
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 09:56:34 AM »
....pretty sure this affects only liberals.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 09:59:24 AM »
Nothing new.
Every woman has some kind of brain disorder.
©

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 10:05:36 AM »
Dysphasia just means problems with language.
The term is mostly used for children with a development disorder.

I'd say Trump has dysmanners.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 10:06:49 AM »
Dysphasia just means problems with language.
The term is mostly used for children with a development disorder.

I'd say Trump has dysmanners.

Exactly. Read my above post. It is NOT a brain disorder. It is a language disorder, which may be caused by a damaged or diseased brain.

Then again, the OP has proven that the elevator does not go all the way to the top.  :-\ :-\
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 01:01:26 PM »
Exactly. Read my above post. It is NOT a brain disorder. It is a language disorder, which may be caused by a damaged or diseased brain.

Then again, the OP has proven that the elevator does not go all the way to the top:-\ :-\
Is that a brain disorder?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 01:08:46 PM »
Is that a brain disorder?

It is for obsidian.
X

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 01:18:55 PM »
http://www.salon.com/2016/08/19/medical-mudslinging-right-wingers-reach-a-new-low-with-their-smears-about-hillarys-health/

Last night Trump surrogate Katrina Pierson took it to a new level by offering up a full diagnosis on MSNBC, saying there are “reports of observations of Hillary Clinton’s behavior and mannerisms,” that Clinton suffers from “dysphasia” — a neurological condition that limits a person’s  ability to communicate or understand speech. I’m going to take a guess that Pierson didn’t come up with those talking points herself.

This confluence of activity didn’t happen by chance. It was planned and executed from InfoWars to Youtube to Drudge to Hannity to The Daily Mail to MSNBC and finally the NBC Nightly News and The New York Times.   And regardless of what the fact checks say, a whole lot of people in this country now believe that Hillary Clinton, a woman of great intelligence and impressive endurance, is a brain-damaged invalid. Swiftboat mission accomplished.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 01:36:40 PM »
http://www.salon.com/2016/08/19/medical-mudslinging-right-wingers-reach-a-new-low-with-their-smears-about-hillarys-health/

Last night Trump surrogate Katrina Pierson took it to a new level by offering up a full diagnosis on MSNBC, saying there are “reports of observations of Hillary Clinton’s behavior and mannerisms,” that Clinton suffers from “dysphasia” — a neurological condition that limits a person’s  ability to communicate or understand speech. I’m going to take a guess that Pierson didn’t come up with those talking points herself.

This confluence of activity didn’t happen by chance. It was planned and executed from InfoWars to Youtube to Drudge to Hannity to The Daily Mail to MSNBC and finally the NBC Nightly News and The New York Times.   And regardless of what the fact checks say, a whole lot of people in this country now believe that Hillary Clinton, a woman of great intelligence and impressive endurance, is a brain-damaged invalid. Swiftboat mission accomplished.

No reputable MD would feel totally comfortable diagnosing a language disorder in a patient. More often than not, an MD would refer a client to a Speech Language Pathologist regarding language and speech issues. MDs are generally not really trained in Speech and Language issues, unless they seek out this specific training during residency.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 01:51:39 PM »
half-ass guessing science is good for trump supporters.    

i agree hilary is screwed up, but a trump surrogate at such a high level making that accusation is either desperate, or they have something major.  

they start playing that dirty, i bet the clintons will too.  So far, they've let trump sink himself and they haven't really played dirty.  Fake medical diagnosis is definitely dirty.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 09:53:01 PM »
If this disorder causes endless lying in the absence of a conscience, then I believe she has it.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 11:52:36 PM »
I hope she has a meltdown live onstage when Trump rips into her ass on the debates.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 12:38:36 AM »
Dysphasia is not a brain disorder.

Dysphasia is a language disorder, which may be caused by brain disease or damage. Dysphasisa is the byproduct of a diseased or damaged brain. As such, it is not a brain disorder in-and-of-itself. For example, Huntingtons is a brain disorder because it leads to a degeneration of brain cells, which sometimes causes Dysphasia (Language Disorder).  But Dysphasia doesn't affect the brain in any way. It is the byproduct of brain impairments.

Geez, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Too bad Katrina Pierson is not a doctor.  :-\ :-\
That headline came from the LA Times.

Donald Trump spokeswoman with a history of false statements says Hillary Clinton suffers from a brain disorder
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-spokeswoman-alleges-clinton-1471614457-htmlstory.html

We can get caught up in semantics, whatever. The brain is responsible for speech. You don't generate words with your ass do you? Even though you talk out of your ass most of the time SF1900 -  :P

So it appears she has a diseased brain. She is not fit to run for office!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 12:39:39 AM »
I hope she has a meltdown live onstage when Trump rips into her ass on the debates.
That would be awesome, but rest assured the lamestream media will edit out those meltdowns.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2016, 12:40:38 AM »
half-ass guessing science is good for trump supporters.    

i agree hilary is screwed up, but a trump surrogate at such a high level making that accusation is either desperate, or they have something major.  

they start playing that dirty, i bet the clintons will too.  So far, they've let trump sink himself and they haven't really played dirty.  Fake medical diagnosis is definitely dirty.
No buts. Trump is a better choice than clinton. That is a fact! Trump for President!!!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 03:46:03 AM »
Nothing new.
Every woman has some kind of brain disorder.

QFT!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 04:17:25 AM »

Donald Trump spokeswoman with a history of false statements says Hillary Clinton suffers from a brain disorder
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-spokeswoman-alleges-clinton-1471614457-htmlstory.html

We can get caught up in semantics, whatever. The brain is responsible for speech. You don't generate words with your ass do you? Even though you talk out of your ass most of the time SF1900 -  :P

Yes, the brain is responsible for speech, but it doesn't mean it's a brain disorder. It is a language disorder causes by brain disease or damage.

Yes, I talk out my ass; funny, coming from the guy who thinks Hillary has a rare brain disorder such as Dysphasia lol. Yes, keep talking from that intelligent brain of yours haha lol.

As for Hillarys health, I can't comment on it. I have not watched any of her speeches to observe her. Furthermore, like you and the other people on Faux News, I am not trained to determine what her physical state is. But I guess you are haha lol
X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2016, 09:15:34 AM »

We can get caught up in semantics, whatever. The brain is responsible for speech. You don't generate words with your ass do you? Even though you talk out of your ass most of the time SF1900 -  :P

Trumps brain is much more diseased... :(

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2016, 09:17:39 AM »

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2016, 09:21:46 AM »
Trumps brain is much more diseased... :(

Trump is America's Savior. His brain has operated in the real world of business, not the nice safe bubble that professional politicians live in, where their mistakes are paid for by the taxpayers.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
Uh... she's not a doctor. She's a thief and an attention whore.

How is this news? I don't doubt that Hillary is unfit to serve (along with being a moron who should be in prison), but these claims are unfounded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2016, 10:10:54 AM »

Your posts are pure comedy.