Author Topic: Legally, Can you tell someone to Fuck Off?  (Read 10664 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: Legally, Can you tell someone to Fuck Off?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 06:33:44 AM »
You know what gets ppl more, ignoring them, as in 100%
Or the complete opposite, you are ridiculously polite in the most annoying of ways. Fuck off does nothing, think of all the relationships you had in your life in which you approached it that way. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 07:03:02 AM »
Misdemeanors must be performed in front of an officer unless she wants to go down the "citizen's arrest" route.

You'll be fine.

I agree with the rest of the "just ignore her completely" group.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 07:34:11 AM »
Post their phone number and address to getbig. The situation will sort itself out after that.

Best advice ever.  Let us take care of this for you.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 07:51:00 AM »
Yes, imo the problem with cursing someone is that it appears you're welcoming it to escalate.

And you don't want that.  You want it to de-escalate so you can live in peace.

Ignore her, and if she feels she has legitimate reason to make you recognize something (her complaint or whatever) it will force her to make a formal contact in writing.  If she does in fact do that, which I sincerely doubt she will, then post it up with all personal info blacked-out.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 09:32:35 AM »
should get Commissioner One More Rep to send out the  Bat Bowtie signal over Gotham GetBig and your legal question may get answered

"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 09:35:27 AM »
What is the gripe again?  You leave your lights on?  What does she care about that?  I'd buy twice as many lights.
This! It'd be christmas all day err' day!

epic_alien

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 10:40:03 AM »
im not quite sure why your so afraid to tell this lady to leave you alone? Sometimes harsh words are needed to make people leave you alone. She cannot hurt or ruin your life by you simple;y saying to her fuck off and leave me alone. Since it seems you won't ever do this because you have asked about it several times here. i think you should take the posit route.

send her gifts. send her flowers, do nice things for her.  be so kind, and not sarcastically, and make her feel guilty for being so rude and hateful towards you.

im not sure what else you can do. you won't tell her to fuck off, we know you won't do that, so try something such as  killing her with kindness and see if you can make her change her mind about you

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2016, 10:50:23 AM »
Most people do not have their smoke detectors properly serviced. They wouldn't notice a fire until it was too late.

Not saying anything, just a cautionary tale for fellow getbiggers.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2016, 11:11:19 AM »
Nah, has to be extreme and outrageous.

Just don't threaten her and you're fine.

Surprised your lawyers didn't write a letter and charge you.  May not be law on point but they can persuade her that her actions are ripening into illegality and that for her sake should cease or legal action will be filed.....this pushing her into a corner and when she does something after the letter it looks like retaliation.

Right on.  Time to bring in an outside party to threaten legal action, then carry it out with court ordered restraint if necessary.  Only lawyers win, etc, but this could be money very well spent.  Get your lawyer's advice on how to best respond if they're on your phone or at your door.  I'd do the 'desist or a restraint motion will be filed' letter thing and then change the phone number or block calls from theirs if possible (as your lawyer recommends).  If they continue to call or come around after that, everyone will agree it's harassment, including a court.  Also consider a camera at the door and recording calls.  Might be real handy one day if lies start flying.

Never initiate contact yourself, obviously, no matter what.  They're contacting you and you want that to stop.  No petty vengeance crap, ever.  If you have done something stupid already then you'll have to make a plan with your lawyer, but your position will be severely weakened.

Document everything, with dates and description of what happened.  Keep a notebook handy and write it all down.  Hope you can find some peace, bro.

Beach Mode

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2016, 12:25:20 PM »
Throwing a woman out is tricky
It's not as easy as one day throwing out all her shit on the street and changing the lock
There will be consequences and repercussions
L♡L

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2016, 01:48:55 PM »
People are just looking for a response. They yell shit at you, be combative, give you a hard time, pugnacious, etc.. 

The solution? Don't respond in any way. Don't talk, don't look,,,nothing. Don't give them the dignity of a response or even a second thought.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2016, 05:28:55 PM »
I find the following, chosen from what's been offered, as the best:

1. Threaten to cut off her head and mount it over your fireplace.

2. Forcibly insert your penis into her crapper

3. Buy and sling as many goddamn lights as possible

Might I offer these additional suggestions ...

Drop a steamy deuce into her mailbox with a letter directing her to fuck off

Impale her cat on a stick and display in her rose bushes

Drive your car into her at a high rate of speed

HTH

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2016, 06:59:00 PM »
I`d tell her to blow me!!

Beach Mode

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2016, 07:01:28 PM »
I once consulted a bodybuilding forum on how to get rid of a woman

6-8 hours after execution of the advice the woman went absolutely MENTAL

not for the faint of heart

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2016, 08:50:45 PM »
This is the real answer... You can tell anyone (police included) to 'fuck off', HOWEVER if you do this AND it happens to be within earshot of someone who could be offended by such language - then you run the risk of being charged with disturbing the peace.

I have personally told an officer he was a 'fucking asshole', whilst I wagged my middle finger at him. His supervisor was less than 10ft from him. Felt good to get it off my chest.