Author Topic: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)  (Read 15387 times)

Hack Benchers

Re: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2016, 06:39:27 AM »
True. A guy who I went to high school with started at Walmart as a bag boy and it was his first and only job. He's now a District Manager pulling about $150,000/yr
Thats the america dream right there.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2016, 06:58:42 AM »
From meager and humble beginnings to the empire that Caliber Fitness has become today.

Congratulations Vince,

"1"
^^
 ;D ;D You're ALWAYS the funniest OneMoreRep!!!!  :D :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2016, 07:04:50 AM »
Well, yeah, it does.

Walmart Division Managers make $190,000K per year. Nothing wrong with making 190K working at Walmart. How many getbiggers make close to that?

Walmart cashiers make $9.00 per hour.

So, yeah, it sort of does matter what he does at Walmart.

we all know Shizzo is not even close to having a managerial position at Walmart  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2016, 07:57:44 AM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

Damn, Shizzo just got Lucille'd by Vince here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2016, 08:07:38 AM »
 ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2016, 08:34:40 AM »
Vince, I donated money for Vissy's honeymoon. Why are you attacking me?

That makes you even more pathetic.  I was at least asked but yyou have absolutely no relation whatsoever to my ex-husband and yet you give him a donation???  Did you see any other Getbigger up here give any donation?  You see me giving money to any of Coach's 4 ex-wives. What the fuck is the matter with you? 

That's exactly what I was talking about.....you are so desperate to be loved and admired up here on Getbig that you do stupid shit like this.   ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2016, 08:43:13 AM »
we all know Shizzo is not even close to having a managerial position at Walmart  :D

Well, he could be a dept manager or something.  My actual concern is why has Shizzo posted on a bodybuilding forum for 12 years when he has no involvement or anything to do with bodybuilding???  If I played music, I would post on a musician forum for example.  But it otter looking son of a bitch posts on a bodybuilding.  Honestly, I might just give him a run on one of my bodybuilding websites....just to simply give him an opportunity to prove his actual worth to the community.

What do you think?
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2016, 08:57:59 AM »

Well, he could be a dept manager or something.  My actual concern is why has Shizzo posted on a bodybuilding forum for 12 years when he has no involvement or anything to do with bodybuilding???  If I played music, I would post on a musician forum for example.  But it otter looking son of a bitch posts on a bodybuilding.  Honestly, I might just give him a run on one of my bodybuilding websites....just to simply give him an opportunity to prove his actual worth to the community.

What do you think?

I think you are full of shit and do nothing but spam Ron's board.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »

What do you think?
Lol!!!!! You stepped on stage looking like you never touched a weight in your life.

You are the longest running joke on this website. You are actually delusional enough to think you are a part of the industry.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2016, 10:37:20 AM »
Lol!!!!! You stepped on stage looking like you never touched a weight in your life.

You are the longest running joke on this website. You are actually delusional enough to think you are a part of the industry.

Well, I've not won any shows but I always held my own against the competition.   But to conclude....this is me.

This is you.

Anymore questions???
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2016, 10:39:25 AM »
Part of the 'industry', as if that's something to be proud of..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2016, 12:10:02 PM »
Vince has a tiny waist when he leans down.  Vince, any plans to get that lean or leaner again or do you like being bigger and being able to move weights?

Sometimes I miss my forcefeed bulking days because it was fun to load the bar up with a ton of weight.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2016, 12:16:05 PM »
Vince has a tiny waist when he leans down.  Vince, any plans to get that lean or leaner again or do you like being bigger and being able to move weights?

Sometimes I miss my forcefeed bulking days because it was fun to load the bar up with a ton of weight.

why does being fat make you stronger?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2016, 12:25:59 PM »
Vince has a tiny waist when he leans down.

what else have you learned about Goodrum from when he leans down?  :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2016, 12:28:24 PM »

More energy from the excess calories.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2016, 12:34:26 PM »
Changes your center of gravity and range of motion.  The center of gravity is a huge difference and makes it much easier to lift when you have long limbs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »
Changes your center of gravity and range of motion.  The center of gravity is a huge difference and makes it much easier to lift when you have long limbs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2016, 12:54:28 PM »

Well, I've not won any shows but I always held my own against the competition.   But to conclude....this is me.

This is you.

Anymore questions???

Vinces physique destroys Shizzos in every way. ITs not even a comparison.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2016, 01:15:50 PM »
Vinces physique destroys Shizzos in every way. ITs not even a comparison.

Even Heath is wider than Shizzo
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2016, 01:17:23 PM »

I've started winding down from competing after my final attempt to get back on stage last year.  Much more cardio, no more heavy weight training, and my diet mostly consists of vegetables.  
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2016, 01:27:18 PM »

I've started winding down from competing after my final attempt to get back on stage last year.  Much more cardio, no more heavy weight training, and my diet mostly consists of vegetables.  
Just eat 2500 calories.  No need for cardio really but its good for health.  Then adjust calories lower as needed.  No more difficult than that.  I would also stick with Heavy Training, 3 days a week.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2016, 01:28:53 PM »
Just eat 2500 calories.  No need for cardio really but its good for health.  Then adjust calories lower as needed.  No more difficult than that.  I would also stick with Heavy Training, 3 days a week.

Well, the extra cardio is really from biking around in Greenville.  Lot of riding paths around.  The exercise I'll mainly do will be for leisure.
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2016, 01:29:39 PM »
Vince can get in shape when he wants to... The guy can roll with the best punches, while also dishing it out (better than most).
Not a drain on society like people like to say about Nigels. A good dude... "Keep on, keeping on" Vince, still waiting for your YouTube channel. Your podcast stuff was very good...

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2016, 08:21:05 PM »
I haven't done much in the way of cardio for a number of years.

I may start again soon.

I once read something by Dr. Doug McGuff that said cardio was not necessary for health, as it is only a minor aspect of the citric acid cycle.

That the aerobic pathway is actually fed by the anaerobic pathway, not the other way around.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2016, 09:05:40 PM »

Mostly vegetables my ass. You're like 35% bodyfat.