Author Topic: [TRENDING] Tulsa Police "Betty" Chick Kills *UNARMED* Black Motorist (Video)  (Read 7041 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Good going Betty!
Q

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
You cannot have a police state without police.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Fortunately, no one of any value to humanity died.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Fortunately, no one of any value to humanity died.

Not like he was going to compose Beethoven's 5th anyways.
Q

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Can't see anything from that vid

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
I'm sure he was completely cooperative and obedient. Because every morning, thousands of cops wake up thinking, I hope I get the chance today to shoot an unarmed civilian, wreck my career, lose my pension, destroy the lives of my friends and family, have to sell my home, lose my wife and kids, spend entire life savings on a lawyer and possibly go to prison just to express my racism.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Another black family becoming instant millionaires as a result of a wrongful death payout.

B R

• Getbig IV
"He' a good boy!!!!......."

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Just watched the video. Guy has his back to police with his hands up but he is refusing orders to stop and keeps walking back to his truck. I suppose the cops are supposed to let him grab his gun from his truck, make sure it's not a BB gun and let him take the first shot before doing anything.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: [TRENDING] Tulsa Police "Betty" Chick Kills *UNARMED* Black Motorist (Video)
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 12:05:02 AM »
SCHENECTADY — City police said Saturday a man who dated 17-year-old Medina Knowles is charged in her murder Thursday night at her home.

Detectives arrested ReaQwan U. Stover, 19, of 1522 State St., Schenectady, Saturday on felony counts of second-degree murder, criminal possession of a weapon and tampering with evidence.

Stover, who was dating Knowles, turned himself in Saturday evening, police said.

Stover is being held in the city lockup and will be arraigned Sunday morning in city court, according to police.

Knowles died in her family's second-floor apartment at 524 Schenectady St. after being shot in the head at about 11:30 p.m. Thursday. The Schenectady High School student lived there with her mother, three younger siblings and her 2-year-old son, Jahsiy.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: [TRENDING] Tulsa Police "Betty" Chick Kills *UNARMED* Black Motorist (Video)
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 12:58:30 AM »
Love the liberal media. When the Dindu ran over some Cops the other day, it just said "Motorist runs down officers"...
Why not "Black motorist" If it was reversed you bet it would say "white motorist runs down black officers".  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 01:05:05 AM »
If the officer was black that did this no one would really care

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 02:11:52 AM »
If the officer was black that did this no one would really care

Nah, if the cop were black, he'd be labeled as a pawn of the evil white man.

In Baltimore, most of the cops in the Freddie Gray case were black as is virtually the entire power structure of the city, yet, racism was a big issue.

Without the race angle, you're forced to look at factors like culture and social programs.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 02:39:07 AM »
The husband (also a cop) of Betty, the police woman who shot the victim, was caught on hot mic from the choppa, stating, "tazer that thing!" moments before she executed him.

He was originally pulled over because his vehicle had stalled on his way home from night school.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 03:18:21 AM »
Can't see anything from that vid

Just about 15 minutes, and there it is, the truth. You can't see anything from that video. You hear a shot, but you don't see why it is fired so everything is just speculation of the morons. How about an another angle of view?

Exactly what he do at 0:24 in that video? It seem like he is taking something from his pocket, and where is his other hand? Inside the car? All that time he has refuse to obey the orders of the armed police officers, so it could be suicide by cop according this video.  

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 06:49:59 AM »
Exactly what he do at 0:24 in that video? It seem like he is taking something from his pocket, and where is his other hand? Inside the car? All that time he has refuse to obey the orders of the armed police officers, so it could be suicide by cop according this video.  

Acting like a Dindu, that's what.

It do / He do.
Q

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 07:21:11 AM »
if u want him on the ground, do it when all 3-4 of you are right there on top of him. 

Cop hubby in the chopper seems to be justifying it before the bullet is even fired.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 08:41:10 AM »
He obviously was compying with orders.
 ::)

What was the stop for?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 08:42:28 AM »
He obviously was compying with orders.
 ::)

What was the stop for?

car broken down on his way home from community college. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 04:39:41 PM »
t

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 05:38:36 PM »
my wife started on the did you hear about the cop kills an unarmed black motorist blah blah.  then I said the cop was a female.  Shut her right up it did!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 05:39:54 PM »
my wife started on the did you hear about the cop kills an unarmed black motorist blah blah.  then I said the cop was a female.  Shut her right up it did!

lol
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 06:07:21 PM »
Why do cops always have to shoot & kill.

There were enough cops around to tackle him.
Yes he may of had a gun on him - reaching for it in the car,
Though I would hazard a guess if he did it would of been heavily publicised
To the media.... Look look the dindu had a Gun.

I'm not a apologist for scumbag Dindu's - in fact just the opposite
Only cops going around randomly executing people is going to be
A recipe for disaster - as for her hero husband being the big man
Shouting the odds.  ::)

American cops are more & more coming across as out of control & shooting for no real reason
If they are that scared all the time - Go get another Fcuking job.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 06:21:38 PM »

American cops are more & more coming across as out of control & shooting for no real reason
If they are that scared all the time - Go get another Fcuking job.

Then why don't all you fucked up lefties get jobs as cops, and fight crime by giving out hugs and kisses. to all the POS criminals you meet up with?