Author Topic: [SHOCKER] Mr. X-President: "I'm Voting For Hillary!"  (Read 407 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: [SHOCKER] Mr. X-President: "I'm Voting For Hillary!"
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 09:24:12 AM »
Everyone hates hilary.   It's just that trump is perceived as dangerously immature.   Doesn't know what he doesn't know, isn't willing to ever say he was wrong about anything or he might not have all the answers.

When he tried to lie on the spot to matt lauer... "when I come up with my plan".   Then "Oh, i have a plan already, I just want to see what the generals plan is... Look..."

We know when trump is telling the truth and firmly stands behind what he says... 98% of the time.  But the 2% of the time when he tries to create an answer on the spot, or fudge his way out of a mistake... he's very transparent in that.  And any tough reporter just walks him into those over and over.   His red meat lines of "the media sucks!" got him 44%.  But he's yet to trend higher.  Mccain and Romney were polling +7 in FL at this point... Trump is tied.... and that's even after the whole country watched hilary collapse on 911 and show serious health concerns.

trump acts like an ass, but that's cool.  He's rude, that's fine.  But firing all the generals, knowing isis better than the generals, take the oil, kill family of terrorists, we ned more torture--- these things aren't really things he can do, and I'm not sure he realizes that.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »
Everyone hates hilary.   It's just that trump is perceived as dangerously immature.   Doesn't know what he doesn't know, isn't willing to ever say he was wrong about anything or he might not have all the answers.

When he tried to lie on the spot to matt lauer... "when I come up with my plan".   Then "Oh, i have a plan already, I just want to see what the generals plan is... Look..."

We know when trump is telling the truth and firmly stands behind what he says... 98% of the time.  But the 2% of the time when he tries to create an answer on the spot, or fudge his way out of a mistake... he's very transparent in that.  And any tough reporter just walks him into those over and over.   His red meat lines of "the media sucks!" got him 44%.  But he's yet to trend higher.  Mccain and Romney were polling +7 in FL at this point... Trump is tied.... and that's even after the whole country watched hilary collapse on 911 and show serious health concerns.

trump acts like an ass, but that's cool.  He's rude, that's fine.  But firing all the generals, knowing isis better than the generals, take the oil, kill family of terrorists, we ned more torture--- these things aren't really things he can do, and I'm not sure he realizes that.

Still a better option than a career politician that is covered in scandal and corruption. Will probably die within the first term as well.   ;)
a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 09:42:56 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/exclusive-george-hw-bush-to-vote-for-hillary-228395

A crooked establishment politician is going to vote for another crooked establishment politician? Really? Big news there. Here's another news flash: Lindbergh Made It!

I'm voting for Trump because he's not part of the establishment, and neither am I. Hillary will get all the establishment votes, yet that only amounts to less than 2% of the voters. President Trump will shake things up for the establishment, and the establishment, especially the banks, will lose money. Maybe I'll send them a sympathy card? NOT!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 10:33:08 AM »
I'm voting for Trump because he's not part of the establishment

Trump is a marketing/branding expert.  one of the best of our generation.

but my Q for you is... Exactly WHEN did Trump decide to no longer be part of the establishment?   How do you KNOW he is not part of it?  Cause he says so?  (any establishment person would lie). 

Trump spent 40 years greasing palms, playing ball with politicians, making millions and skating away with the help of this establishment . He also, during the convention, DID open up his donations to big donors, as he said he would not do.

I remember palin 2008 doing the same thing with 'maverick" and she ended up falling in line just like everyone else.   Aside from trump telling us he's anti-establisment, what ACTIONS have you seen from trump that show this? 

Zero activism in the real world.  Zero anti-washington action.  Zero shitting on the GOP until he needed to do so to win the nomination.

"Trump is not part of the establishment" = How do you know this?  What has he done to show this?