Author Topic: estate tax, Bill and Hillary Clinton seize on loopholes  (Read 1739 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: estate tax, Bill and Hillary Clinton seize on loopholes
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 04:29:34 PM »
All Trump voters are the same.  I mean that literally.  Coach, I have this friend, an ex Marine.  He posts the same stuff you do on Facebook non-stop.  You two should get together and have ghey sex.

In the meantime, read more about your diagnosis:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 04:35:28 PM »
All Trump voters are the same.  I mean that literally.  Coach, I have this friend, an ex Marine.  He posts the same stuff you do on Facebook non-stop.  You two should get together and have ghey sex.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support

It's from CBS News not some random FB link.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 04:44:10 PM »
It's from CBS News not some random FB link.

Granted.  From 2 years ago.  You guys dig and search for the most random stuff without any cohesive strategy.  It's just like someone at the RNC says, OK, lemmings:  "Here's the plan.  There is none.  GO!" 

If you're going to take her out, you have to hit her where her BASE finds her most weak.  Tip:  her base doesn't give a shit about Benghazi or emails.  They know she's a liar and a cheat.  :)  You are preaching to the fringe choir.  They aint going anywhere.  Go after what she did to Bernie and the millennials who are on the fence if you want to damage her weak points.

Maybe I'm the idiot here, but I don't see why the RNC isn't doing this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 05:26:46 PM »
Granted.  From 2 years ago.  You guys dig and search for the most random stuff without any cohesive strategy.  It's just like someone at the RNC says, OK, lemmings:  "Here's the plan.  There is none.  GO!" 

If you're going to take her out, you have to hit her where her BASE finds her most weak.  Tip:  her base doesn't give a shit about Benghazi or emails.  They know she's a liar and a cheat.  :)  You are preaching to the fringe choir.  They aint going anywhere.  Go after what she did to Bernie and the millennials who are on the fence if you want to damage her weak points.

Maybe I'm the idiot here, but I don't see why the RNC isn't doing this.

Honest to God I just wrote and long answer and was about didn't post 15 mins prior, I hit the post button and said i had to wait 44 sec.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 05:30:58 PM »
So here the gist of what I said....he's not politician yet people compare to basically what politicians should do which are basically cookie cutter campaigns, he's doing well because that's NOT what he's doing. He's not a politician.

*lets see if this posts

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 05:44:19 PM »

This does not read much a like scientific article:

So what can we do to potentially change the minds of Trump loyalists before voting day in November? As a cognitive neuroscientist, it grieves me to say that there may be nothing we can do. The overwhelming majority of these people may be beyond reach, at least in the short term. The best we can do is to motivate everyone else to get out to the booths and check the box that doesn’t belong to a narcissistic nationalist who has the potential to damage the nation beyond repair.

This article was originally published at Raw Story.

But then again, it was published on a loony ultra-liberal cesspit like Raw Story.

All Trump voters are the same.  I mean that literally.  

From the same article you posted:
Of course these explanations do not apply to all Trump supporters. In fact, some are likely intelligent people who know better, but are supporting Trump to be rebellious or to introduce chaos into the system. They may have such distaste for the establishment and Hillary Clinton that their vote for Trump is a symbolic middle finger directed at Washington.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 10:34:43 PM »

I have a few FB friends like this.   They share these outrageous articles that are obviously false to anyone with a brain.  "Breaking: Obama orders millions into death camps" and "Hilary admits Benghazi in newly revealed secret tape..."

I guess for people that only watch the news they agree with - FOX - this kinda obvious bullshit sounds like a good thing to share.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 01:20:28 AM »
Coach once tried eating donkey manure as a 'dare' and frequent the Mobil on Beach Bvd wearing a short dress whilst calls himself José.

I'd take nothing this dwarf says remotely serious.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 05:29:17 AM »
What's worse? Trump losing a billion of his own money or Hillary losing 6 billion of yours at the State Dept.?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 05:32:12 AM »
I have a few FB friends like this.   They share these outrageous articles that are obviously false to anyone with a brain.  "Breaking: Obama orders millions into death camps" and "Hilary admits Benghazi in newly revealed secret tape..."

I guess for people that only watch the news they agree with - FOX - this kinda obvious bullshit sounds like a good thing to share.

NO WAY!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 07:37:40 AM »
Coach once tried eating donkey manure as a 'dare' and frequent the Mobil on Beach Bvd wearing a short dress whilst calls himself José.

I'd take nothing this dwarf says remotely serious.

When you have nothing else..

Since you know that area we probably train at the same gym but have no balls to introduce yourself

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 07:40:29 AM »
NO WAY!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Yeah, I hate to side with Clinton but I have to call BS on this.