Author Topic: Aussie Getbigger banned from POF for stating...  (Read 3111 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Aussie Getbigger banned from POF for stating...
« on: October 05, 2016, 02:05:47 AM »
He won't date women who are over 30 and overweight.

A PERTH man has been branded a “creep” after he shut down a woman on a dating website because he doesn’t “consider dating women who are over 30 and overweight.”

A Scottish woman from Edinburgh messaged ‘Ash’ on dating website Plenty Of Fish (POF) “just to say hi,” said the woman’s sister, who shared the interaction on Facebook.

“OK, so my sister messaged someone on an online dating site just to say hi ... and got this,” she wrote.

‘Ash’ replied with an extensive message explaining why he refuses to date women over 30.

“I was specific with age because I would like to start a family one day and, to be honest, I think that the necessary timeline before doing so is shortened/compressed with a lady over 30,” he wrote.

“I was also specific about weight as I have never been attracted to big women. However since moving to Scotland and going on POF [Plenty of Fish, the dating app] I have learned that ‘average body type’ is commonly held to be around a dress size 14/16.

“I had to google this, but that dress size, with a waist around 34 inches, indicates a woman as being very overweight and all likelihood medically obese.”

He continued: “Without trying to sound big headed, I’m fairly good looking, I keep myself as fit as I can, I have a highly skilled job that I work very hard at and consequently earn well into six figures.

“I’m also tall and the ladies like that a lot. This means that I can afford to be quite prescriptive in my search and I absolutely do not have to consider dating women who are over 30 and overweight.
  Definite Getbig member.

“There is obviously a large population of Scottish ladies who have a clearly unrealistic opinion of their own appeal/attractiveness as potential partners. I wish you all success in your search but would suggest that you lower your standards somewhat.”

Women commenting on the Facebook post called ‘Ash’ a “creep”, an “asshole” and an “actual piece of s***”.

A Plenty of Fish spokeswoman told The Mirrorthat ‘Ash’ has been removed from the dating website.
“Upon learning of L00kin16 [his username] and his views on women, it was clear to us that he isn’t the ‘catch’ he perceives himself to be, and shouldn’t be permitted to interact within our community,” she said.

As a site that promotes positive interactions between our members and encourages them to inform us of any inappropriate behaviour, we took action on October 3, 2016, and permanently removed his profile. ::)

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/perth-man-says-he-wont-date-women-who-are-over-30-and-overweight/news-story/8a29a8217b452a070b5854f571976b6b

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Aussie Getbigger banned from POF for stating...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 03:25:26 AM »
Lom
Women refuse to say hi to man if he is too short. No one makes a number out of that.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 03:41:15 AM »
Pretty funny response but the dude's a bit of an ass tbh.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 03:46:01 AM »
Pretty funny response but the dude's a bit of an ass tbh.

This. He could've stopped at the age thing and wanting to have kids. No need to shit all over some chick who wanted to open a conversation. I've been hit on by far girls before and was pleasant but then ignored them to show lack of interest. He could've done the same.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 04:09:18 AM »
This. He could've stopped at the age thing and wanting to have kids. No need to shit all over some chick who wanted to open a conversation. I've been hit on by far girls before and was pleasant but then ignored them to show lack of interest. He could've done the same.

People are, and have always been assholes.

Now, though, we have to read about it every fucking time some random person we will never meet acts like one.

I utilize technology as much as the next person, but hoping eventually the bullshit like this all filters out.  It is such a waste of time*

I say this as I respond to it on a bodybuilding message board.  I'm aware of the irony....
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 04:17:40 AM »
epic dramatic spacing between the paragraph and the last sentence  ;D
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 04:20:40 AM »
epic dramatic spacing between the paragraph and the last sentence  ;D

Yes, that is the mark of a professional - enough spacing to create tension, not too much to create annoyance.

Only another professional would recognize.  Well done.
Y

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 04:37:11 AM »
I'm sure he's quite the catch himself resorting to pof ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 05:07:34 AM »
epic dramatic spacing between the paragraph and the last sentence  ;D

As long as he didn't try to steal my move.

...know what I'm saying

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 06:16:51 AM »
I love it, I think the guy is dead on!!!

Imho...

;)
Mr. AZ 2003

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 06:43:12 AM »
He could have just ignored her message.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 06:51:14 AM »
Why is he banned? Is it not his right to not want a fat woman?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 09:10:46 AM »

It's still prohibited for men to turn a woman down.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 09:37:45 AM »

How far away were they?
Q

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 12:10:37 PM »

No, we must learn to look for the beauty within and come to terms that all women are beautiful  ::)

My brother is on all these daft sites, always telling me how these fat disgusting pigs demand tall athletic big cocked dudes, fucking deluded cun.ts.

This only happens in interweb land, on nights out those horrible pigs know there place..... And hope that any bloke is drunk enough to hit on them

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 12:20:25 PM »

No, we must learn to look for the beauty within and come to terms that all women are beautiful  ::)

My brother is on all these daft sites, always telling me how these fat disgusting pigs demand tall athletic big cocked dudes, fucking deluded cun.ts.

This only happens in interweb land, on nights out those horrible pigs know there place..... And hope that any bloke is drunk enough to hit on them

No fucking wonder fat women are so detestable. A fat women should make no demands of a potential partner and should make do with the dregs, any decent self respecting man will never be seen with a fat woman

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2016, 08:07:25 PM »
How far away were they?

Were you talking to me...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2016, 08:18:34 PM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2016, 08:28:27 PM »

Haha I remember this, brutal :D
We need to get a couple of Getbig's finest onto her case...if the obese swine's life isn't ruined yet it will be...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 08:37:56 PM »
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 12:20:00 AM »
The guy was very polite and stfaightforward in his reply. Dont understand why the ban.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 02:45:15 AM »
Typically two faced (media)bastards.