Author Topic: army/navy/airforce reserves?  (Read 843 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
army/navy/airforce reserves?
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:31:05 AM »
any getbiggers with a career ever joined up? lately feeling very unsatisfied as a human being and wanted to do something "bigger" as a person, instead of the gym, job, beer, socializing, which my life has become.

ive heard you have to do 10 weeks of basic which seems hard to do if you have a career. age limit is 37 so im approaching that limit each day i wait.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: army/navy/airforce reserves?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 08:21:32 AM »
You may have a woman as your commander and chief...Psychologically that will do more damage to you overall. The day she takes office is the day Putin and many other leaders test her...Find something else to do...

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 10:43:49 AM »
any getbiggers with a career ever joined up? lately feeling very unsatisfied as a human being and wanted to do something "bigger" as a person, instead of the gym, job, beer, socializing, which my life has become.

ive heard you have to do 10 weeks of basic which seems hard to do if you have a career. age limit is 37 so im approaching that limit each day i wait.

Not only do you have anywhere from 10-14 weeks of in-processing/initial entry training (Basic or "boot camp" depending on service) but then you have either AIT/Tech School to train in the actual job, and that can range from 6 weeks for loser jobs to over a year for jobs that an actual achiever might do.

Of course, there is no bigger loser than a 36 year old private/seaman/airman so just take a part time job at Burger King
K

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 11:18:31 AM »
Not this shit again...

Seriously Thong, don't join a military unit at your age. I think in the past I suggested you look into search and rescue. If that's not your thing a couple great hobbies for making you feel alive are adventure motorcycle riding (dual sport) or backpacking. Good luck!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »
Not only do you have anywhere from 10-14 weeks of in-processing/initial entry training (Basic or "boot camp" depending on service) but then you have either AIT/Tech School to train in the actual job, and that can range from 6 weeks for loser jobs to over a year for jobs that an actual achiever might do.

Of course, there is no bigger loser than a 36 year old private/seaman/airman so just take a part time job at Burger King

This x100

The OP will join the service to become a SEAL and wind up in 9 weeks of a-school after boot learning how to cook in the galley all the while falling behind in his real job