Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] WSJ: Trump REVERSES POSITION on OBAMACARE! #OMG  (Read 9719 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
[BREAKING NEWS] WSJ: Trump REVERSES POSITION on OBAMACARE! #OMG
« on: November 11, 2016, 03:05:09 PM »
Oh yeah, let's "drain the swamp" (ass)

THIS JUST IN:
Original story - Wall Street Journal

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/11/trump-suggests-obamacares-protections-sick-may-stay/93658994/

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-obamacare-keep-parts-of-plan-231257

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339

Oh yeah, it's EVERYWHERE!  :o  

I'm laughing my LMFAO at you losers right about now.   And to think, all that time on Facebook posting those Clinton emails!  Ha!  Wooooooooooo (sh)!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] WSJ: Trump REVERSES POSITION on OBAMACARE! #OMG
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 03:07:04 PM »
he said he would keep parts of it for now
K

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 03:09:13 PM »
he said he would keep parts of it for now

You guys put so much mental fucking energy into this guy -- 3 days in, and you get sold out.  Why?  Because they are SCARED of the "political backlash from having 20 Million constituents out of healthcare."  (not because it'd be unethical)

I'd be PISSED! 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 03:11:05 PM »
You guys put so much mental fucking energy into this guy -- 3 days in, and you get sold out.  Why?  Because they are SCARED of the "political backlash from having 20 Million constituents out of healthcare."  (not because it'd be unethical)

I'd be PISSED! 

It really sounds like you're trying to make something out of nothing.   ???

Trump credited President Barack Obama with persuading him to rethink his plan for a total repeal during a Thursday meeting at the White House.

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," he told the Journal.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 03:11:11 PM »
The pre existing condition clause is great because without it there is no possible way you can afford insurance. I went through it a while back for something and had to jump through so many hoops because the premium would've been too high. And as we've seen from some of these protesters and their maturity level, some of these "kids" do probably need to be on their parents insurance.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
It really sounds like you're trying to make something out of nothing.   ???

Trump credited President Barack Obama with persuading him to rethink his plan for a total repeal during a Thursday meeting at the White House.

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," he told the Journal.

All spin.

Trump vehemently stated he will seek and destroy the "disaster" that is Obamacare.

I'd pull the video clips but I have shit to do and you Trumpers are great at doing that judging by your detective work from the Clinton emails.  Need a fresher?  Hit youtube.com.

You're welcome.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 03:18:07 PM »
All spin.

Trump vehemently stated he will seek and destroy the "disaster" that is Obamacare.

I'd pull the video clips but I have shit to do and you Trumpers are great at doing that judging by your detective work from the Clinton emails.  Need a fresher?  Hit youtube.com.

You're welcome.
You are melting hard.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet (and has already accomplished more than Obama in a year, I know), but yeah, Obamacare will be gone.

You are just making yourself look even more stupid at this point.  (if that was even possible)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 03:20:20 PM »
The pre existing condition clause is great because without it there is no possible way you can afford insurance. I went through it a while back for something and had to jump through so many hoops because the premium would've been too high. And as we've seen from some of these protesters and their maturity level, some of these "kids" do probably need to be on their parents insurance.

You officially lost you man card.  Spinning hard buddy.  I'm calling you out.

Right now, right this very moment, you have bronzed another man's (Trump) cuck your deity. 

Any man who worships another mans cuck so blindly is not a man.  Plain and simple.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 03:22:10 PM »
You are melting hard.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet (and has already accomplished more than Obama in a year, I know), but yeah, Obamacare will be gone.

You are just making yourself look even more stupid at this point.  (if that was even possible)

I knew Trump supporters had no balls.  No wonder they need a leader to make the change in their lives they have no clue how to do for themselves.

There is a word for that.

Loser.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 03:22:38 PM »
All spin.

You're welcome.

News Flash for all Trumptards - he's not going to build a wall either

Also, don't hold your breath waiting for a job on the deportation force

He's also not going to "make America great again"

I'll be amazed if he doesn't destroy the economy

Anyone here have the ability to recall the absolute horror show we were watching at this time 8 years ago (the culmination of 6 years of Republican economic policy)

I'm sure if the Trump administration destroy the economy Republicans will find a way to blame it all on Obama

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 03:23:33 PM »
I knew Trump supporters had no balls.  No wonder they need a leader to make the change in their lives they have no clue how to do for themselves.

There is a word for that.

Loser.

You okay bro?  You sound a little butt hurt.   ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 03:24:20 PM »

Anyone here have the ability to recall the absolute horror show we were watching at this time 8 years ago (the culmination of 6 years of Republican economic policy)

I'm sure if the Trump administration destroy the economy Republicans will find a way to blame it all on Obama

You okay bro?  You sound a little butt hurt.    ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 03:24:30 PM »

Oh, god, not you.

I was hoping you choked on your tears. hahahahh

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 03:25:11 PM »
I wish we could deport the Trumptard voters after they are found guilty for voting for this idiot.  Once he's destroyed our great country, the case should be easy to be made for it.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 03:25:57 PM »
This is en epic fail if true.  I'm fairly confident he'll scrap Obamacare. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 03:26:24 PM »

keep your mind off my butt Nancy

it's reality that's going to be hurting

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 03:26:44 PM »
Hey Twaddle, which stage of grief would you say they are all in right now?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »

What world are you living in?  95 million people are out of the work force or working part time jobs.  50 million on food stamp/EBT cards.  The economy was destroyed a long time ago.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 03:28:10 PM »
Oh, god, not you.

I was hoping you choked on your tears. hahahahh

I like how you conveniently avoided actually responding to what I said

serious question for you - If Trump totally fucks up the economy do to his and Republican actions will you do the intellectually honest thing and give him the blame?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 03:29:54 PM »
What world are you living in?  95 million people are out of the work force or working part time jobs.  50 million on food stamp/EBT cards.  The economy was destroyed a long time ago.  

compare the economy (jobs, stock market, real estate market) in November of 2008 to November 2016

I know which one I prefer

how about you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 03:32:24 PM »
I like how you conveniently avoided actually responding to what I said

serious question for you - If Trump totally fucks up the economy do to his and Republican actions will you do the intellectually honest thing and give him the blame?
Why are you asking such a stupid question for fucks sake.  The man hasn't even started yet. (I know it hurts that he already has done more than Obama in 3 days than he has in a year)

What I think will happen is that the rust belt will get a a HUGGGGGGGGGGGE jumpstart and America will start making things again, with American workers in America.  I know he will promote the America First economy and that will be an incredible success.

Will you be willing to admit, that you were dead wrong about Obama the entire time and that he has done absolutely nothing and will have no accomplishments to his name and will be forgotten by history other than being the first black fuck up President?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 03:33:30 PM »
compare the economy (jobs, stock market, real estate market) in November of 2008 to November 2016

I know which one I prefer

how about you?
Black people were better off in 2008 in every single Socieconomic metric before he took office.  hahhahhah So much for helping his people.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 03:37:59 PM »
Why are you asking such a stupid question for fucks sake.  The man hasn't even started yet. (I know it hurts that he already has done more than Obama in 3 days than he has in a year)

What I think will happen is that the rust belt will get a a HUGGGGGGGGGGGE jumpstart and America will start making things again, with American workers in America.  I know he will promote the America First economy and that will be an incredible success.

Will you be willing to admit, that you were dead wrong about Obama the entire time and that he has done absolutely nothing and will have no accomplishments to his name and will be forgotten by history other than being the first black fuck up President?

and if that doesn't happen and the choices made by Trump and Republicans actually make this worse will you be honest enough to give them the blame ?

I've already said I prefer the economic picture I see now (November 2016) to the end of the last Republican administration (November 2008) so stop asking me things I've already commented on

Now can you be honest enough to answer my question

I'm not saying it's going to happen and I truly hope that it doesn't happen but if Trump and Repubs destroy the economy will you be honest enough to give them the blame

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 03:38:21 PM »
OBAMA'S ENTIRE LEGACY SUMMED UP IN ONE PICTURE