Author Topic: tbombz is now Catholic  (Read 31333 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: tbombz is now Catholic
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2016, 12:15:09 AM »
In the same way that God inspired fallible men to write infallible scripture, He also inspires fallible men to pronounce infallible doctrine.

Infallible scripture? Really? The Bible is full of errors and mistakes that reflect the understanding of the men that wrote it. If it's inspired by God, then God's understanding of the world is no better than the understanding of the fallible men he supposedly inspired.

You're due for some brutal honesty, Taylor, although I doubt you have the werewithall to process anything anymore:

I shouldn't fee sorry for you; you're solely responsible for your predicament Taylor. Unlike people whose lives are shattered due to circumstances beyond their control, you destroyed your own life; or rather, your own hubris and poor decisions did.

And yet, still, I do. And that's why I'm going to tell you this:

You're wasting the precious time you have left in your only life, hoping that there's a God who will give you a new life, after this one ends. There's no God and there's no afterlife waiting for you. Stop drifting like flotsam in rough seas, in the hope that you'll end  up on some golden shore. You'll just sink, as we all do eventually, into the depths.

Forget your silly, irrational and unsupported beliefs. Forget about the ancient pipe dreams you hold as Gospel. Focus on the here and the now, and try to make every moment count.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2016, 12:29:22 AM »
Infallible scripture? Really? The Bible is full of errors and mistakes that reflect the understanding of the men that wrote it. If it's inspired by God, then God's understanding of the world is no better than the understanding of the fallible men he supposedly inspired.

You're due for some brutal honesty, Taylor, although I doubt you have the werewithall to process anything anymore:

I shouldn't fee sorry for you; you're solely responsible for your predicament Taylor. Unlike people whose lives are shattered due to circumstances beyond their control, you destroyed your own life; or rather, your own hubris and poor decisions did.

And yet, still, I do. And that's why I'm going to tell you this:

You're wasting the precious time you have left in your only life, hoping that there's a God who will give you a new life, after this one ends. There's no God and there's no afterlife waiting for you. Stop drifting like flotsam in rough seas, in the hope that you'll end  up on some golden shore. You'll just sink, as we all do eventually, into the depths.

Forget your silly, irrational and unsupported beliefs. Forget about the ancient pipe dreams you hold as Gospel. Focus on the here and the now, and try to make every moment count.

Subtly brutal....

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2016, 01:13:06 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2016, 04:31:16 AM »
You can tell he had no clue that Catholics were the original Christian (as did many in this thread) until I educated him on it.

Now he is trying to save face.  I often find myself, as an atheist, knowing A LOT more about religion, all religions, than the so called people who pretend to live it and know it.

Its pretty amusing really.  They are spending so much time with religion, yet have no clue really about it.

Stop with your little attempts to bait me....my post history is readily available for review and I don't care what you think I know or don't.  You've been nothing but rude and insulting to me for years.  You get nothing from me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2016, 04:43:57 AM »
Stop with your little attempts to bait me....my post history is readily available for review and I don't care what you think I know or don't.  You've been nothing but rude and insulting to me for years.  You get nothing from me.

TA is an idiot. He was even the one who outed tbombz' HIV status to Getbig against tbombz' will.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2016, 06:50:19 AM »
TA is an idiot. He was even the one who outed tbombz' HIV status to Getbig against tbombz' will.

That is unfortunate and shows the type of man he is.  I've been warned by others (whom I trust) that TA is a snake and not to engage him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2016, 06:58:12 AM »
That is unfortunate and shows the type of man he is.  I've been warned by others (whom I trust) that TA is a snake and not to engage him.

it makes sense that TA and Goodrum are friends. They are both scammers and charlatans.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2016, 08:38:36 AM »
it makes sense that TA and Goodrum are friends. They are both scammers and charlatans.

I don't think I've exchanged but maybe two or three posts with Goodrum in all these years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2016, 02:53:42 PM »

Give me a fucking break you fat baby.  You were rude to Jezebelle for years so don't act like you are some fucking saint.  Fake ass Christian.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2016, 04:45:41 PM »
Unlike people whose lives are shattered due to circumstances beyond their control, you destroyed your own life; or rather, your own hubris and poor decisions did.

This distinction is about as 'rational' as a Catholic living in 2016.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2016, 07:36:54 PM »
1) Catholics do not worship Mary. We simply acknowledge the honor that Christ bestowed upon Her.

2) Jesus Christ Himself makes a distinction between various degrees on sin. He rebukes the Pharisees, because although they tithed their garden herbs, they failed to practice the "weightier matters of the law." They strained out a gnat but swallowed a camel. Therefore, there are indeed weightier matters of the law, and there are small sins like gnats and big sins like camels.

3) Indulgences are blessings in reward for repentance and good works. The Bible is very clear that we do in fact earn blessings through repentance and good works.

4) Jesus Christ is the one who told Peter, "Thou art Peter (rock), and on this Rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, and whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven." In the same way that God inspired fallible men to write infallible scripture, He also inspires fallible men to pronounce infallible doctrine. He has granted the Church this power to "bind and loose," and even told the Apostles, after giving them The Holy Spirit:  "whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, whose sins you retain are retained."  It is no suprise that God appoints a man to act as His representative, its the way He has always done it.... from Noah, Moses, King David, Isaiah, etc. The Bible is a book of infallible scriptures. God used sinful human beings to write it. In the same way, He has promised to guide His Church into all truth, through the office given to Peter as Chief Shepherd, holder of the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, with power to bind and loose, and power to forgive sin.

Catholics set Mary up as the "Queen of Heaven".  Catholics teach that Mary and the Apostles and even the so-called (and nominated/designated by men) Saints can intervene on someone's behalf.  What a load of false doctrine that goes against all the is the Christ.

Indulgences are payments made to the Church to get one's relatives out of Limbo/Purgatory.  Men preying upon their fellow men.  Selling a false salvation.  Disgusting. 

I am Cashew by adoption and how I was raised, but Christian by choice. There is so much in Catholicism that Christ would not, no...make that does not approve of.   The rock of faith in the Christ is what the church was built upon, not a fisherman named Peter. 

No man is above the Word and no man speaks for God.  The Pope is just a man. Nothing more.  He is far from infallible and in the past many have behaved as the licentious libertines they truly are.    Screw the Pope.  He is a filthy farce and even were he a good man, I would not kiss his ass let alone his ring.

And yet you seem ready to give him yours (ass, that is).

What's next for you, little one?  LDS?  I can see it now..."Elder tbombz".  I shake the dust of your false faith from here.   You are as bad as that midget racist, Wiggs and his belief in Nigrews, Hebroes. Jigabroes or whatever name his dope addled mind can next conjure up.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2016, 12:08:31 AM »

Wow, that's a lot of emotion.
Pretty much the only factual things said here are that Catholics refer to Mary as the 'Queen of Heaven', as for in ancient times the kings mother was often referred to as the queen, who interceded on behalf of the kings subjects who honored her requests.. Asking Mary and others whom the church believes to be in heaven (i.e. saints) to pray for people is rather different to worshipping them and taking any merit away from Jesus..
Secondly, 'the Pope is just a man and is far from infallible', sure, many Catholics believe there are some Popes who are quite likely in hell due to the wicked things they've done. Popes are only believed to be speaking infallibly when proclaiming something in 'Ex Cathedra'  / officially teaching a doctrine on a matter of faith or morals and addressing it to the whole world..
These points are based on many passages in scripture.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2016, 04:35:32 AM »
Give me a fucking break you fat baby.  You were rude to Jezebelle for years so don't act like you are some fucking saint.  Fake ass Christian.

You must have me confused with someone else.  People confused me and an old account named  "mon of steele" regularly.  I don't think I've ever exchanged posts with an account named Jezebelle.  The name is familiar but I don't think I know that person.

I believe el diablo blanco was mon of steele.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »
Give me a fucking break you fat baby.  You were rude to Jezebelle for years so don't act like you are some fucking saint.  Fake ass Christian.

I understand now who Jezebelle is....she's your wife.   No, I've never said anything rude or insulting about Jezebelle.  In fact years ago when you posted pictures of her I told you she was very pretty.  And that was before I lived my life for the Lord.  Today I've never said a word about her...I don't know the woman.  I've never attacked GBrs spouses or children.   So if that misunderstanding is the root of your dislike for me you can go ahead and squash that.  If by chance I ever said something negative about her or directly to her (years ago) I didn't realize whom I was speaking to.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2016, 06:41:16 AM »
There was/is another poster with Mon of Steele or something.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2016, 07:31:58 AM »
x

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2016, 07:48:30 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2016, 02:02:46 PM »
I just read that Catholicism is a sect of Christianity. IF this is the case, why does Tbombz need to make such a conversion? I mean, the differences can't be that different.  ??? ???

Considering Tbombz previous affiliation was likely a "born again" type of religion....all fire and brimstone, Catholicism is pretty different.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2016, 02:06:35 PM »
Where did he catch it, is he dying?

Not from AIDS most likely. He's HIV positive which is quite different from AIDS. Even if he did have AIDS with treatment, folks aren't often dying from it these days.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2016, 02:08:51 PM »
ha

did she "take him to the cleaners?"

man

women are a real threat

i need to stay alone and resist temptation of pussy and food

It usually doesn't pay to take a deadbeat "to the cleaners".

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
It usually doesn't pay to take a deadbeat "to the cleaners".
:D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2016, 03:41:40 PM »
Catholics set Mary up as the "Queen of Heaven".  Catholics teach that Mary and the Apostles and even the so-called (and nominated/designated by men) Saints can intervene on someone's behalf.  What a load of false doctrine that goes against all the is the Christ.

Indulgences are payments made to the Church to get one's relatives out of Limbo/Purgatory.  Men preying upon their fellow men.  Selling a false salvation.  Disgusting. 

I am Cashew by adoption and how I was raised, but Christian by choice. There is so much in Catholicism that Christ would not, no...make that does not approve of.   The rock of faith in the Christ is what the church was built upon, not a fisherman named Peter. 

No man is above the Word and no man speaks for God.  The Pope is just a man. Nothing more.  He is far from infallible and in the past many have behaved as the licentious libertines they truly are.    Screw the Pope.  He is a filthy farce and even were he a good man, I would not kiss his ass let alone his ring.

And yet you seem ready to give him yours (ass, that is).

What's next for you, little one?  LDS?  I can see it now..."Elder tbombz".  I shake the dust of your false faith from here.   You are as bad as that midget racist, Wiggs and his belief in Nigrews, Hebroes. Jigabroes or whatever name his dope addled mind can next conjure up.

Would you or anyone reading this know why Mary is regarded as a virgin? Jesus was supposedly one of many siblings. And whatever happened to these people? I find that astonishing how there isn't any recorded genealogy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2016, 05:27:12 PM »

Would you or anyone reading this know why Mary is regarded as a virgin? Jesus was supposedly one of many siblings. And whatever happened to these people? I find that astonishing how there isn't any recorded genealogy.

It is Catholic doctrine that Mary remained a virgin.  It is also a lie.  Scripture speaks of  his brothers (Luke 8:20) but of course Catholicism denies that and claim that they were his cousins or some such nonsense.  What kind of God would demand that Joseph not be intimate with his wife, Mary?

Catholicism goes against the Word and all in the name of man.   There is no need for "confession" nor penances such as the (Yup!) "Hail Mary".  There is no Limbo (except the goofy dance) but how low will Catholicism go is a valid question. 

The bar is already pretty low.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2016, 08:34:28 PM »

Are you trying to expose a centuries old myth?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2016, 08:39:38 PM »
It is Catholic doctrine that Mary remained a virgin.  It is also a lie.  Scripture speaks of  his brothers (Luke 8:20) but of course Catholicism denies that and claim that they were his cousins or some such nonsense.  What kind of God would demand that Joseph not be intimate with his wife, Mary?

Catholicism goes against the Word and all in the name of man.   There is no need for "confession" nor penances such as the (Yup!) "Hail Mary".  There is no Limbo (except the goofy dance) but how low will Catholicism go is a valid question.  

The bar is already pretty low.

Hey, whatever works! Right?

I was kicked out of Cataclysm classes because I refused to accept the concept of limbo. I attended the classes in order that my wife (who was Catholic) and I could be married in the Catholic church. We ended up getting married in the Paulus priest's chapel which was a compromise we were obliged and willing to accept.