Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 163592 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1375 on: May 15, 2024, 05:37:26 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1376 on: May 15, 2024, 06:31:54 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: May 17, 2024, 01:12:21 PM »
NBC To Debut New Show About Bi-Sexual Lions, Gay Penguins, Pansexual Primates And Trans Animals
Bobby Burack
Published May 17, 2024
https://www.outkick.com/culture/nbc-to-debut-new-show-about-bi-sexual-lions-gay-penguins-pansexual-primates-and-trans-animals

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: May 17, 2024, 01:44:45 PM »
NBC To Debut New Show About Bi-Sexual Lions, Gay Penguins, Pansexual Primates And Trans Animals
Bobby Burack
Published May 17, 2024
https://www.outkick.com/culture/nbc-to-debut-new-show-about-bi-sexual-lions-gay-penguins-pansexual-primates-and-trans-animals

Most likely lions, penguins, primates (besides humans), and other animals do not think about their sexuality in those terms. Therefore, the premise of this new NBC show is false, IMO.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1379 on: May 20, 2024, 12:53:34 PM »
Libturds do have a mental disorder. Look no further than Prime and FAgnostic.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: May 20, 2024, 05:22:00 PM »
Libturds do have a mental disorder. Look no further than Prime and FAgnostic.

How interesting... I feel exactly the same thing about you. Did a worm eat your brain?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1381 on: May 20, 2024, 05:54:47 PM »
Were LBGTQRSTUV animals in the closet?

Now that male dog humping my leg all makes sense.  It was a gay dog.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: June 07, 2024, 03:38:32 PM »
Steve Schmidt
@SteveSchmidtSES

Jun 6
Joe Biden’s D-Day speech was his finest moment as president of the United States on a public stage.

He didn’t look old or tired. He looked BIG.

His words were eloquent, touching, powerful, historic and urgent.

https://x.com/SteveSchmidtSES

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1383 on: June 07, 2024, 07:56:05 PM »
Steve Schmidt
@SteveSchmidtSES

Jun 6
Joe Biden’s D-Day speech was his finest moment as president of the United States on a public stage.

Yeah he looked real big ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1384 on: June 08, 2024, 05:22:20 AM »
How interesting... I feel exactly the same thing about you. Did a worm eat your brain?

Why don't ask him if...................... .........
-Men can be women
-Women can have a cock
-If men can have babies
-Is mutilating children okay
-Is a queer weirdo month a fucking stupid thing when D.Day invasion has
 1day Celebration
-Is a glory hole a decent thing for a man to visit let alone a married man
-Does he support a Pedo & make excuses for them

Just a few questions to see just how differently you both think
Let's see who has the Mental disorder

A Pedocrat worm has devoured your brain's.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1385 on: June 08, 2024, 10:40:46 AM »
Steve Schmidt
@SteveSchmidtSES

Jun 6

G.W. Bush and Biden supporter. Says everything about him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: June 08, 2024, 02:18:16 PM »
Why don't ask him if...................... .........
-Men can be women
-Women can have a cock
-If men can have babies
-Is mutilating children okay
-Is a queer weirdo month a fucking stupid thing when D.Day invasion has
 1day Celebration
-Is a glory hole a decent thing for a man to visit let alone a married man
-Does he support a Pedo & make excuses for them

Just a few questions to see just how differently you both think
Let's see who has the Mental disorder

A Pedocrat worm has devoured your brain's.

I have no interest in what 'worm brain' Kennedy thinks about any of these ridiculous questions you asked because I am not voting for him come November 5, 2024, plus he is not someone I know personally. If you really want to know Kennedy's opinion, you should ask him, not me.

My guess is you are asking is what I think.

As far as I know you are not qualified to diagnose who has or does not have a mental disorder. If you believe you are, IMO you should take a hard look in the mirror and seek help.   

1. Can men be women? -Could not care less about this. If they want to be women, that is their business.
2. Women can have a cock. This was not a question, but apparently you understand that they can with surgery. They can also use a strap-on dildo for sex.
3. Can men have babies? As best as I know they can biologically have babies only by impregnating a woman. Anyone can have a baby by adopting them. Both my sisters were adopted.
4. Is  the mutilation of children, okay? I oppose violence against all people regardless of their age, (definition of mutilation - inflict a violent and disfiguring injury on).
5. Is a queer weirdo month (gay pride), a fucking stupid thing when D-Day invasion has a one-day celebration? If you want to celebrate D-Day for a month, feel free to do so. One celebration has nothing to do with the other. Each of them is celebrated for a different reason.
6. Is a glory hole a decent thing for a man to visit, let alone a married man? This up each person involved to decide. Furthermore, if a man is married, the matter is between his wife and him and no one else's concern.
7. Does he support pedo (pedophiles) and make excuses for them? As previously stated, I have no idea when Kennedy supports or thinks. I believe, if someone is proved guilty (convicted) of pedophilia, they should be punished according to the law.

BTW, your closing remark is unintelligible.

Just curious, how is your mental state lately? You come across as being a bit more mentally disordered than usual.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1387 on: June 08, 2024, 02:29:00 PM »
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: June 08, 2024, 08:23:41 PM »
I have no interest in what 'worm brain' Kennedy thinks about any of these ridiculous questions you asked because I am not voting for him come November 5, 2024, plus he is not someone I know personally. If you really want to know Kennedy's opinion, you should ask him, not me.

My guess is you are asking is what I think.

As far as I know you are not qualified to diagnose who has or does not have a mental disorder. If you believe you are, IMO you should take a hard look in the mirror and seek help.   

1. Can men be women? -Could not care less about this. If they want to be women, that is their business.
2. Women can have a cock. This was not a question, but apparently you understand that they can with surgery. They can also use a strap-on dildo for sex.
3. Can men have babies? As best as I know they can biologically have babies only by impregnating a woman. Anyone can have a baby by adopting them. Both my sisters were adopted.
4. Is  the mutilation of children, okay? I oppose violence against all people regardless of their age, (definition of mutilation - inflict a violent and disfiguring injury on).
5. Is a queer weirdo month (gay pride), a fucking stupid thing when D-Day invasion has a one-day celebration? If you want to celebrate D-Day for a month, feel free to do so. One celebration has nothing to do with the other. Each of them is celebrated for a different reason.
6. Is a glory hole a decent thing for a man to visit, let alone a married man? This up each person involved to decide. Furthermore, if a man is married, the matter is between his wife and him and no one else's concern.
7. Does he support pedo (pedophiles) and make excuses for them? As previously stated, I have no idea when Kennedy supports or thinks. I believe, if someone is proved guilty (convicted) of pedophilia, they should be punished according to the law.

BTW, your closing remark is unintelligible.

Just curious, how is your mental state lately? You come across as being a bit more mentally disordered than usual.

Idiot the questions were directed at you to ask Deadz & see where
your opinions differed - Try again  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: June 09, 2024, 01:50:29 PM »

Idiot the questions were directed at you to ask Deadz & see where
your opinions differed - Try again  ::)

Folks who act like a bitch most of the time can never be pleased. Unlike you, I choose not to ask random people, including Deadz, inappropriate questions and harass them incessantly when they do not respond. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: June 09, 2024, 02:00:08 PM »
Folks who act like a bitch most of the time can never be pleased. Unlike you, I choose not to ask random people, including Deadz, inappropriate questions and harass them incessantly when they do not respond.

Well bully for you  ::)

Why on earth you would think they're inappropriate questions as they're hot topics currently
Only clearly not to you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: June 09, 2024, 02:20:31 PM »
Well bully for you  ::)

Why on earth you would think they're inappropriate questions as they're hot topics currently
Only clearly not to you.

It makes no difference how hot a topic is, it is still inappropriate to certain questions. However, I am not surprised that you do not know this.

"Offensive (inappropriate) questions often touch upon sensitive topics such as race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, or other deeply personal matters in a way that is disrespectful, discriminatory, or derogatory. This line of questioning can stem from ignorance, prejudice, or intentional malice, and can have a harmful impact on individuals or groups by perpetuating stereotypes, marginalizing them, or invalidating their experiences." https://www.surveylegend.com/survey-questions/types-of-offensive-survey-questions-how-to-avoid-them/#:~:text=Offensive%20questions%20often%20touch%20upon,disrespectful%2C%20discriminatory%2C%20or%20derogatory.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: June 09, 2024, 02:57:49 PM »
It makes no difference how hot a topic is, it is still inappropriate to certain questions. However, I am not surprised that you do not know this.

"Offensive (inappropriate) questions often touch upon sensitive topics such as race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, or other deeply personal matters in a way that is disrespectful, discriminatory, or derogatory. This line of questioning can stem from ignorance, prejudice, or intentional malice, and can have a harmful impact on individuals or groups by perpetuating stereotypes, marginalizing them, or invalidating their experiences." https://www.surveylegend.com/survey-questions/types-of-offensive-survey-questions-how-to-avoid-them/#:~:text=Offensive%20questions%20often%20touch%20upon,disrespectful%2C%20discriminatory%2C%20or%20derogatory.

Fucking grow up pansy this is Getbig I don't give a rat's arse about what you think is offensive
Get out in the real world & you'll either toughen up or run back home  & hide under the cotton wool.

Ooh I'm so offended FFS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: June 09, 2024, 03:45:48 PM »
Fucking grow up pansy this is Getbig I don't give a rat's arse about what you think is offensive
Get out in the real world & you'll either toughen up or run back home  & hide under the cotton wool.

Ooh I'm so offended FFS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Virginia Woolf - "From this I reach what I might call a philosophy; at any rate it is a constant idea of mine; that behind the cotton wool is hidden a pattern..."

BTW, I never said I was offended. I said certain questions are inappropriate and considered offensive. Authentic grownups do not ask questions like yours but sometimes juveniles do. As you have no doubt noticed, because you have commented on it repeatedly, I only answer questions when I choose to, if I choose to. Sometimes I do this knowing it 'bugs' you.

Pansies are okay, but I prefer sunflowers and yellow roses. Yellow roses because they were my wife's favorite color rose.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: June 12, 2024, 06:00:04 PM »
Something sensible...for now.

Now do all other sports.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/transgender-swimmer-lia-thomas-loses-163220668.html

Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas loses legal challenge in CAS ruling

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has dismissed a challenge from transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who had asked the Swiss-based court to reject a policy that would prevent her from competing in women's races at elite competitions.

In its ruling, which was obtained by USA TODAY Sports on Wednesday, the panel of arbitrators determined that Thomas did not have standing to challenge the policy created by swimming's international federation, World Aquatics. The CAS panel found that "for the time being" she is not eligible to compete in elite competitions through World Aquatics or USA Swimming, so the policy does not apply to her.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: June 12, 2024, 06:04:59 PM »
Something sensible...for now.

Now do all other sports.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/transgender-swimmer-lia-thomas-loses-163220668.html

Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas loses legal challenge in CAS ruling

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has dismissed a challenge from transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who had asked the Swiss-based court to reject a policy that would prevent her from competing in women's races at elite competitions.

In its ruling, which was obtained by USA TODAY Sports on Wednesday, the panel of arbitrators determined that Thomas did not have standing to challenge the policy created by swimming's international federation, World Aquatics. The CAS panel found that "for the time being" she is not eligible to compete in elite competitions through World Aquatics or USA Swimming, so the policy does not apply to her.

???

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: June 16, 2024, 06:12:25 PM »
???

That's the dude who competed in the Olympics as a woman weightlifter.  I added it before the story to be provocative.  ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: June 16, 2024, 06:38:23 PM »
That's the dude who competed in the Olympics as a woman weightlifter.  I added it before the story to be provocative.  ;)

I was referring to the article using "she" and "her" .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1398 on: Today at 05:06:01 AM »