Author Topic: George Michael's death has been a learning experience for me.  (Read 26597 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: George Michael's death has been a learning experience for me.
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2016, 05:10:55 PM »
I am 35 years old, and there comes a point when you need to asses your situation. While I rarely even come down with a cold, I still know I need to get healthier. A sound body equals a sound mind. I need to stop drinking so much, exercise regularly, and make better food choices.

I know it sounds cliche, but I truly believe 2017 is a make or break year for me. I know I can't continue down this road. It is a Dead End.

Funny way to spell assess. Was it intentional? It actually is the plural of ass.  ;D

The heart of your post is quite brave considering how few folks on Getbig are supportive.  Being likeminded with regards to drinking too much, I wish you absolute success in your endeavor to make personal changes for the better.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2016, 05:12:17 PM »
Shizzo: Get off me Daddy, you're crushing my smokes
With one attached to me, Toxic Avenger.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2016, 05:15:12 PM »
Funny way to spell assess. Was it intentional? It actually is the plural of ass.  ;D

The heart of your post is quite brave considering how few folks on Getbig are supportive.  Being likeminded with regards to drinking too much, I wish you absolute success in your endeavor to make personal changes for the better.
I am still not going to have sex with you, Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2016, 06:39:35 PM »

Darn! I was getting hard just thinking about you sucking my dick and that's quite a feat for me. You've broken my heart!  :'(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2016, 06:50:18 PM »
Darn! I was getting hard just thinking about you sucking my dick and that's quite a feat for me. You've broken my heart!  :'(

johnthegreat687

« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2016, 07:03:51 PM »
theres only one simple thing I dont understand about shizzo, yet in a way I guess I do

He's clearly a complete loser in real life with no friends. Does the way he acts on here make him feel more like "a cool guy"?

thats it thats all. I only want that answered.
Im not calling him a real life loser out of spite or anything, its super simple to see that he is. I just wanna know if getbig allows him to complete himself by portraying someone he cant be in life

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2016, 07:09:36 PM »
George had it all. Good looks, fame, and fortune. None of those things stopped him from suffering from depression, and dealing with his inner demons.

It just proves that everyone has trials and tribulations that we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Which is why I will now make this heartfelt proclamation: I am tired of living to die.

I am 35 years old, and there comes a point when you need to asses your situation. While I rarely even come down with a cold, I still know I need to get healthier. A sound body equals a sound mind. I need to stop drinking so much, exercise regularly, and make better food choices.

I know it sounds cliche, but I truly believe 2017 is a make or break year for me. I know I can't continue down this road. It is a Dead End.

He chose to suck dicks, just like you did.  Now he's dead.  Hope this helps.
K

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2016, 07:13:37 PM »
theres only one simple thing I dont understand about shizzo, yet in a way I guess I do

He's clearly a complete loser in real life with no friends. Does the way he acts on here make him feel more like "a cool guy"?

Im not calling him a real life loser out of spite or anything, its super simple to see that he is. I just wanna know if getbig allows him to complete himself by portraying someone he cant be in life
You are good, Josh.  :D

johnthegreat687

« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2016, 07:15:31 PM »
You are good, Josh.  :D

like wtf does that even mean?
Answer a question seriously for once for fuck sakes

There is no singular doubt you are a total loser in real life. NO DOUBT. Deny it all you want, but the truth is obvious.
Now, does getbig allow you an out to be someone you cannot in real life?
Im genuinely fucking curious

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2016, 07:23:22 PM »

There is no singular doubt you are a total loser in real life. NO DOUBT. Deny it all you want, but the truth is obvious.
Now, does getbig allow you an out to be someone you cannot in real life?
Im genuinely fucking curious
Things are only as important as you want them to be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2016, 11:50:50 PM »

If you are right, he has very low standards for himself. When someone is a loser, why would they go to so much trouble to convince a bunch of internet characters of this?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2016, 12:06:44 AM »
George had it all. Good looks, fame, and fortune. None of those things stopped him from suffering from depression, and dealing with his inner demons.

It just proves that everyone has trials and tribulations that we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Which is why I will now make this heartfelt proclamation: I am tired of living to die.

level

So, your favourite artist died and it scared the crap out from you? Here is a learning experience for you: It seem like you don't know that with 98% likelihood he died by the complications of AIDS, because he was as gay, sucking random cocks in the public toilets. He was even arrested while he has cock in his mouth, so try to imagine what that kind of sex life would do for your health? ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2016, 02:09:03 AM »

He had so much money he gave away huge amounts (100k+) to random people he met during his travels. Be it waitresses or whatnot.

Q

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2016, 02:36:51 AM »

What it means is that Shizzo knows that when he cannot adequately defend himself, he defaults to meek acceptance/very brief quips, which are extremely powerful in dealing with people who are being incisive, critical or generally causing discomfort.

It is a most effective way of dealing with direct criticism on the internet because it betrays no emotion - it simply deflects and gives the "attacker" nothing to work with, as a followup.

The truth that you're seeking is really only something you can gather from watching him post.  He posts like someone who needs attention on the internet - that's the implied truth.

The sad thing is that he is trying to have real world level interactions with people who, if they never came back to getbig tomorrow - would barely be bothered by such an absence in their lives. 

In a way, I'd say that Shizzo could certainly be completely playing a character on here - however, you cannot look past his posting history.  The sheer amount of time spent on here is evidence enough.

He is a sad c unt.  No doubt.  Doesn't need to be, either. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2016, 05:19:59 AM »
He chose to suck dicks, just like you did.  Now he's dead.  Hope this helps.

LMAO

So, If you "choose" to eat pussy, and are alive now.....does that mean you'll live forever ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2016, 05:40:19 AM »
Haha

Uneccasary and absolutley fucking disgusting

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2016, 05:44:52 AM »
you mean what they wrote or your decision to protest too much?

So you enjoy reading about a 120 year old man talking about sucking a fat slug of a mans cock?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2016, 05:46:08 AM »
This thread has turned into some kinda clusterfuck.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2016, 07:08:11 AM »
This thread has turned into some kinda clusterfuck.
95% of the threads with Shizzo in them do.
And rocket nailed him completely. A sad c unt.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2016, 08:11:56 AM »
i thought getbig was about hormones, eating stakes, firing guns.... Why is this Shizzo guy not banned? He does not train, he only eats cocks.. he is nothing more than a loser schmoe who enjoys being bullied by other posters... maybe he is jerking off to the insults we posts here lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2016, 09:41:26 AM »
 :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2016, 10:50:21 AM »
Sounds like Kevin levrone

only the last line

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2016, 12:27:12 PM »
95% of the threads with Shizzo in them do.
And rocket nailed him completely. A sad c unt.

Then you add uncle creepy and Howard and this thread can't get any worse.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »
Then you add uncle creepy and Howard and this thread can't get any worse.

i need a sick bag to read uncle creepies posts now

disgusting old piece of shit

shizzo is back at an all time low

attention at any cost  :-[
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2016, 01:00:07 PM »
i need a sick bag to read uncle creepies posts now

disgusting old piece of shit

shizzo is back at an all time low

attention at any cost  :-[
You are such a cry baby. Maybe you can go pout to Ron again, and he can give you another subforum. Then you can fill it with gimmick mod accounts like the UK subforum.