Author Topic: George Michael's death has been a learning experience for me.  (Read 26584 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: George Michael's death has been a learning experience for me.
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2016, 01:07:05 PM »
You are such a cry baby. Maybe you can go pout to Ron again, and he can give you another subforum. Then you can fill it with gimmick mod accounts like the UK subforum.
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2016, 02:59:45 PM »
 :)
"

johnthegreat687

« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2016, 03:04:37 PM »

Im gonna strangle you unless you flip over to Photoshop CC 2015

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2016, 03:26:43 PM »
Im gonna strangle you unless you flip over to Photoshop CC 2015

MSPaint still rocks.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2016, 03:30:24 PM »
level

So, your favourite artist died and it scared the crap out from you? Here is a learning experience for you: It seem like you don't know that with 98% likelihood he died by the complications of AIDS, because he was as gay, sucking random cocks in the public toilets. He was even arrested while he has cock in his mouth, so try to imagine what that kind of sex life would do for your health? ;D

If he was HIV positive, no one seems to have known this. George was pretty much an open book. What do you think would be his reason for hiding this illness? By the way, fewer and fewer folks with access to quality medical care succumb to AIDS.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2016, 03:36:09 PM »
So you enjoy reading about a 120 year old man talking about sucking a fat slug of a mans cock?

Since Shizzo isn't old, I assume your referring to me. Anyway, you got it backwards and it was a joke between Shizzo and me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »

Bet you had a wild time looking for the background photo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2016, 03:48:08 PM »
what causes this fascination that seemingly self declared heterosexual men have with homosex?
I agree. NelsonMuntz is a closet homo. You don't post 100's of photoshopped dicks, without something else going on.

The dude is a legit creep show.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2016, 03:56:17 PM »
I agree. NelsonMuntz is a closet homo. You don't post 100's of photoshopped dicks, without something else going on.

yes that Nelson is quite the Nelly, but at least he is not an Otter as Goodrum called you

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2016, 03:56:17 PM »

johnthegreat687

« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2016, 03:58:24 PM »

I met him in Toronto, and he is far from a creep show. I hate nearly everyone on the planet but Nelson is an upfront real genuine nice guy. He is a thousand times the man you will ever hope to be and Id happily call him a friend.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2016, 03:59:27 PM »
Exhibit A

Exhibit B
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2016, 04:00:11 PM »
I met him in Toronto, and he is far from a creep show. I hate nearly everyone on the planet but Nelson is an upfront real genuine nice guy. He is a thousand times the man you will ever hope to be and Id happily call him a friend.

Thanks, appreciate that.

PS-Just remember I am you, and you are me
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 29, 2016, 04:03:15 PM »
I wasn't talking to you. I also do not believe a single word you say. You claim to be bi-polar, and that you have heard voices in your head.

You aren't exactly a reliable source for anything. Especially since you openly align yourself with Junior and bigmc. Move over Bermuda, this triangle of liars is far more destructive.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2016, 04:08:09 PM »
I wasn't talking to you. I also do not believe a single word you say. You claim to be bi-polar, and that you have heard voices in your head.

You aren't exactly a reliable source for anything. Especially since you openly align yourself with Junior and bigmc. Move over Bermuda, this triangle of liars is far more destructive.

Exihibit A
"

johnthegreat687

« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »

ya sorry
let me move over for all the people on here who speak highly of you

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2016, 05:06:43 PM »
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

still blow away by the resemblance, Goodrum was right

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=603861.msg8390388#msg8390388

Re: Where did Jizzo's dick sucking thread go?

Apparently you are part of this magical Getbig illuminati that will stop at nothing to make him look gay  ::)

Jizzo, give it up. Half of the world saw your post before you yanked it.

Sir, please show me the button to press, that would enable me to yank my own thread. I was unaware that it was possible.

You've been on Getbig for almost 10 years so don't play like you don't know the editing functions of your postings.....but quite frankly, Shizzo, I think everyone is just sick and tired of you whoring for attention all the time and to suck another man's dick for a good thread is just pathetic.  OMR nor any other moderator went and changed your postings, you did that on your own you deluded fuck

I beg to differ. I advocate the return of both Junior and TankTank back to the forum.

Any asylum would close without it's most notorious inmates. Just take a look at Alcatraz.

Shizzo, you sucked another man's dick to get attention from Getbig....your so called legendary status pretty much went down your throat

"

johnthegreat687

« Reply #167 on: December 29, 2016, 05:10:48 PM »
this is a true story--I can forward the pm to people who dont believe me

Someone on here, who I 1000000% know would do it in a heartbeat and doesnt live far away from him,....offered to go to where a certain fat bald alcoholic loser lives and lay a solid beating on him for 1k plus a plane ticket.

I gotta be honest,  thats a fukin bargain. If I had the money Id IMMEDIATELY send him the ticket and half up front as he requested

oooooooo brb calling junior

Hollyweird

« Reply #168 on: December 29, 2016, 05:17:54 PM »

Someone on here, who I 1000000% know would do it in a heartbeat and doesnt live far away from him,....offered to go to where a certain fat bald alcoholic loser lives and lay a solid beating on him for 1k plus a plane ticket.

I gotta be honest,  thats a fukin bargain. If I had the money Id IMMEDIATELY send him the ticket and half up front as he requested

The guy might be an ass and it seems that this place is a sick form of social benefit where he gets acceptance through abuse and humiliation due to some screwed up issues he has in his mind. Even still: the pathetic and sometimes annoying shit he comes up with is precisely that: pathetic. It would be the equivalent of crushing some insect or squashing an irritating fly with a newspaper when you could just open the window and let the girl fly out once it figures out there's a gap in its tiny little brain.

Let the guy whine and attention whore for a while: I'm sure he'll be his own undoing one way or another.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2016, 05:19:59 PM »
The guy might be an ass and it seems that this place is a sick form of social benefit where he gets acceptance through abuse and humiliation due to some screwed up issues he has in his mind. Even still: the pathetic and sometimes annoying shit he comes up with is precisely that: pathetic. It would be the equivalent of crushing some insect or squashing an irritating fly with a newspaper when you could just open the window and let the girl fly out once it figures out there's a gap in its tiny little brain.

Let the guy whine and attention whore for a while: I'm sure he'll be his own undoing one way or another.

Id just like to see the guy do it cause I know he would, hes fuking bananananas and the entertainment factor would be through the roof

johnthegreat687

« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2016, 05:23:42 PM »
well it took all of 5 minutes to make it to $350 worth of interested party donations
Probably make the full amount inside 2 hours

I swear to fuck Im 8 seconds from selling my 55 inch tv to put towards this

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 29, 2016, 06:25:25 PM »

Please dont, Josh. We have already lost enough legends in 2016.  :'(