Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 535739 times)

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1650 on: August 28, 2026, 04:42:47 PM »
Air Force Major Who Went After Trump in Uniform on Capitol Steps Just Hit the FAFO Phase
Teri Christoph
Follow @TeriChristoph
August 24, 2026
https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2026/08/24/watson-slapped-with-multiple-charges-for-stunt-on-capitol-steps-n2206023#google_vignette

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1651 on: September 10, 2026, 02:35:57 PM »
Jillian Michaels
@JillianMichaels

This is so sad. I wonder if this kid will regret this one day :(

https://x.com/JillianMichaels/status/2097399166742016137

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1652 on: October 06, 2026, 08:08:26 PM »
Brandon
@LibOrNormal
Might be the best one yet!!

OMFG😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂

https://x.com/LibOrNormal/status/2107570939621999062

illuminati

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 27460
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1653 on: October 06, 2026, 08:49:54 PM »
Brandon
@LibOrNormal
Might be the best one yet!!

OMFG😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂

https://x.com/LibOrNormal/status/2107570939621999062

That is Funny

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣