Author Topic: OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!  (Read 11851 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 10:07:28 PM »
Vince is willing to drive 1000 miles to desecrate your rose garden.

If you really called, you're probably in a world of hurt.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 10:08:31 PM »
Oh boy. Friend, you just entered a world of pain.
LOL! what was I thinking ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 10:11:35 PM »
I applaud yout courage to compete without a physique

Kinda like Cobain enterin' a breathing contest.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 10:27:48 PM »
I am a mini beast

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 10:30:07 PM »
I believe he took home the "Most Nipply" statuette.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 10:31:43 PM »

Now, I already know who ratted me out and he actually gave me call stating that he wasn't going to get involved however he was dumb enough not to use call blocking.  So therefore, I'm going to give him 72 hours to call back and apologize or else I'll publish his number on my website as well as your address and your first and last name.  In case you think I'm lying 602-795-####, Zach @#$@# you better think again.  If you're going to be a rat then don't call the cat up to let him know you're going to steal some cheese. 

I hope the guy used somebody else's phone - then I'm sure the post you have here will surely come in to play in a lawsuit against you.   :D
Motherboy (the band).

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 11:22:08 PM »
Tell them to go eat shit and die.  I woudn't appologize for anything.  It's a joke.  It's fox's problem for not properly investigating shit before going with it.  But that's Fox news.  They're use to just reading the daily fax from the white house and not actually doing any work.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 11:27:03 PM »
You know if they said you're a suspected steroid dealer and there is no reason to think that, then you have more to sue them over than they do of you.  I'm sorry but how the hell do they look at you and see someone even remotely involved with steroids?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 11:49:46 PM »
Do I read this right???  he claims to have used the "stuff" many years ago???

http://www.tptrash.com/regal/viewtopic.php?p=7364&sid=97d58bdf36d2934e7c40d42a693f67a5

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 11:58:58 PM »
Do I read this right???  he claims to have used the "stuff" many years ago???

http://www.tptrash.com/regal/viewtopic.php?p=7364&sid=97d58bdf36d2934e7c40d42a693f67a5

Yep. He sure did. Damn, I guess he got a bad batch........
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2006, 02:52:35 AM »
Tell them to go eat shit and die.  I woudn't appologize for anything.  It's a joke.  It's fox's problem for not properly investigating shit before going with it.  But that's Fox news.  They're use to just reading the daily fax from the white house and not actually doing any work.   

No, its this little snitch named Zach who went around and said I was selling steroids and I'm going to make him pay pure and simple.  He should have had the balls to give me a call instead of trying to start some trouble.  I don't have to answer the NFL or Arizona but its important to clear things up like this.  As far as this Zach character suing would be very dumb because if anyone, its the other way around.  He ran around and told the NFL, Arizona Cardinals, and Fox News that I was selling steroids.  That's the part that I have a problem with.   

Fact is I used a "St Louis Cardinals logo" and everyone else ASSumed it was the Arizona Cardinals, you can look back at the thread and you'll never see me mention a team but it doesn't make a difference anyway 

Zach, that apology better be a good one or I'll put your personal info out and play your message confessing to be a snitch to the whole world.  If you didn't want to get involved then you should have kept your mouth shut about me selling steroids.

As far as my personal info, its always been out there so why would I care.  You folks can call me anytime and your message may end up on my website.....

A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2006, 03:46:54 AM »
Vince Rocks !

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2006, 03:54:30 AM »
Just turned on the TV and saw my name mentioned by a reporter on Fox News.  Some idiot took my April Fools day joke too seriously and contacted the Arizona Cardinals and now they are putting out official statements stating that they have nothing to do with me and that they would never work with anyone who may be suspected of selling steroids.  I checked my mail also and found some official papers from the Arizona Cardinals regarding the same thing.  I think it said something about a threat to file a lawsuit but there's no case because I never once mentioned any team in particular however I will have to write a letter of apology to them as well as the NFL for any confusion regarding this matter.  I've been pulling the "Caliber Fitness is for sale" joke for over 3 years now and its time to retire it unfortunately.

Now, I already know who ratted me out and he actually gave me call stating that he wasn't going to get involved however he was dumb enough not to use call blocking.  So therefore, I'm going to give him 72 hours to call back and apologize or else I'll publish his number on my website as well as your address and your first and last name.  In case you think I'm lying 602-795-####, Zach @#$@# you better think again.  If you're going to be a rat then don't call the cat up to let him know you're going to steal some cheese. 

In addition, anyone who calls my office and leaves a message is automatically saved as a wav file so I'll publish your long boring ass message as well if you do not respond.   

I'll release an official statement tommorrow but its cool.  Ron, don't delete this post because it should serve as a warning to those snitches and rats out there who don't have anything better to do.  You and the rest of those lying ass FBI informants out there can kiss my ass.  I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm just trying to sell some bee pollen and cayenne pepper.  I welcome any of you back to my house and you folks still won't find a damn thing. 

I'm going to bed now and get some sleep and that snitch better hit me back up and apologize or your name  is MUDD.  Zach, I hope you and "your family" have a great night.

Is this for real people?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2006, 05:09:42 AM »
Is this for real people?

YIP
Zack

There is absolutely no proof to indicate a yes.

Oh except maybe about him not mentioning a team, I don't recall one being claimed by him either.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2006, 05:28:11 AM »
Vince Rocks !

at least Vince could match Ronnie's forearm in that pose
I am a mini beast

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2006, 06:18:13 AM »
I have seen vince involved in a lot of situations here...but im not the kind of person who likes to attack other people...
 But this time i just want to say:

Vince, ...Get a life. I really think some time outside the internet (like some years ) will do a lot of benefit for you,
 Just a sugestion  ;)
!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2006, 06:51:31 AM »
When are you guys going to learn?  Vince just loves the publicity.  He actually believes that ANY pub. is good pub.  Too bad when it destroys your credibility it doesn't work that way.  He is good for  laugh on occasion.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2006, 07:15:32 AM »
When are you guys going to learn?  Vince just loves the publicity.  He actually believes that ANY pub. is good pub.  Too bad when it destroys your credibility it doesn't work that way.  He is good for  laugh on occasion.

Nobody here is going to buy his bee pollen crap so his reputation here is irrelevent to his business.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2006, 07:22:32 AM »
Nobody here is going to buy his bee pollen crap so his reputation here is irrelevent to his business.

I'm willing to be that some newb, at some point, has bought his products.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2006, 07:25:56 AM »
Vince has some wierd shit on his site and a bunch of unknown comapnies with probably a bunch of poor quality ingredients...no wonder come contest time he is so "ripped" ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2006, 07:27:11 AM »
Vince has some wierd shit on his site and a bunch of unknown comapnies with probably a bunch of poor quality ingredients...no wonder come contest time he is so "ripped" ::)

Bossa, are you sayin' that Vince might not have overslept pre-contest and messed up his carb loading, as he claims?  8)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2006, 07:35:49 AM »
I love the title of this thread, what the hell does "in the fucking TV" mean?

If there were a God it would mean someone put his head through a tv and he would stop posting this nonsense.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2006, 07:39:12 AM »
This is just sad, what a f**king retard :-\
I

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2006, 07:48:14 AM »
Bossa, are you sayin' that Vince might not have overslept pre-contest and messed up his carb loading, as he claims?  8)

Yes Stoppa that is exactly what I am saying

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2006, 11:36:33 AM »
I propose a new rule for becoming a Getbig member. MAKE THEM TAKE A FUCKIN' IQ TEST.... just so we don't end up with another fukin' retard like "Vince Venom Versace" posting comments like this.... :-\
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "