Author Topic: OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!  (Read 11850 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!
« on: April 03, 2006, 08:38:50 PM »
Just turned on the TV and saw my name mentioned by a reporter on Fox News.  Some idiot took my April Fools day joke too seriously and contacted the Arizona Cardinals and now they are putting out official statements stating that they have nothing to do with me and that they would never work with anyone who may be suspected of selling steroids.  I checked my mail also and found some official papers from the Arizona Cardinals regarding the same thing.  I think it said something about a threat to file a lawsuit but there's no case because I never once mentioned any team in particular however I will have to write a letter of apology to them as well as the NFL for any confusion regarding this matter.  I've been pulling the "Caliber Fitness is for sale" joke for over 3 years now and its time to retire it unfortunately.

Now, I already know who ratted me out and he actually gave me call stating that he wasn't going to get involved however he was dumb enough not to use call blocking.  So therefore, I'm going to give him 72 hours to call back and apologize or else I'll publish his number on my website as well as your address and your first and last name.  In case you think I'm lying 602-795-####, Zach @#$@# you better think again.  If you're going to be a rat then don't call the cat up to let him know you're going to steal some cheese. 

In addition, anyone who calls my office and leaves a message is automatically saved as a wav file so I'll publish your long boring ass message as well if you do not respond.   

I'll release an official statement tommorrow but its cool.  Ron, don't delete this post because it should serve as a warning to those snitches and rats out there who don't have anything better to do.  You and the rest of those lying ass FBI informants out there can kiss my ass.  I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm just trying to sell some bee pollen and cayenne pepper.  I welcome any of you back to my house and you folks still won't find a damn thing. 

I'm going to bed now and get some sleep and that snitch better hit me back up and apologize or your name  is MUDD.  Zach, I hope you and "your family" have a great night.
A

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 08:41:23 PM »
 :D congratulations ........i think   :-\

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:42:17 PM »
Just turned on the TV and saw my name mentioned by a reporter on Fox News.  Some idiot took my April Fools day joke too seriously and contacted the Arizona Cardinals and now they are putting out official statements stating that they have nothing to do with me and that they would never work with anyone who may be suspected of selling steroids.  I checked my mail also and found some official papers from the Arizona Cardinals regarding the same thing.  I think it said something about a threat to file a lawsuit but there's no case because I never once mentioned any team in particular however I will have to write a letter of apology to them as well as the NFL for any confusion regarding this matter.  I've been pulling the "Caliber Fitness is for sale" joke for over 3 years now and its time to retire it unfortunately.

Now, I already know who ratted me out and he actually gave me call stating that he wasn't going to get involved however he was dumb enough not to use call blocking.  So therefore, I'm going to give him 72 hours to call back and apologize or else I'll publish his number on my website as well as your address and your first and last name.  In case you think I'm lying 602-795-####, Zach @#$@# you better think again.  If you're going to be a rat then don't call the cat up to let him know you're going to steal some cheese. 

In addition, anyone who calls my office and leaves a message is automatically saved as a wav file so I'll publish your long boring ass message as well.   

I'll release an official statement tommorrow but its cool.  Ron, don't delete this post because it should serve as a warning to those snitches and rats out there who don't have anything better to do.  You and the rest of those lying ass FBI informants out there can kiss my ass.  I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm just trying to sell some bee pollen and cayenne pepper.  I welcome any of you back to my house and you folks still won't find a damn thing. 

I'm going to bed now and get some sleep and that snitch better hit me back up and apologize or your name  is MUDD.  Zach, I hope you and "your family" have a great night.

You should look for something.  This thing called a Life.  My 2 cents (as most people on here say).

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 08:45:40 PM »

In addition, anyone who calls my office and leaves a message is automatically saved as a wav file so I'll publish your long boring ass message as well if you do not respond.   

Get help.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 08:49:16 PM »

You put the Cardinals' image as your avatar with the words "Finally I'm In!!!" underneath you dunce girl.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 09:01:28 PM »
Hahahahahhahahahahahahaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa !!!!

OMG vince you looked like a total fool on TV and you think it's... cool ?

You really need to get a life

ps: if you don't sell steroids, what is up with the "magic stick" Finaplix  that Div is talking about ?

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 09:03:31 PM »
Vince, here you are again with threats to publish this and publish that! What a pathetic loser you really are! I hope you take the fight with Guy so he can kick your arse on behalf of ordinary everyday people everywhere! then hopefully you will retire from the boards permanently in shame!
Team Efferding

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 09:05:12 PM »
Btw Vince, as you like to correct peoples mistakes it should be !I'm on the fucking tv!" not in it! ::)
Team Efferding

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 09:06:57 PM »
all i know melvin is that you better not be talking about my boy

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »

This Vince ... kinda dufussy, huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 09:17:13 PM »
Found him on google.   

What did he say when he called you?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »
Alright

Competition time,

Lets see which getbig member can leave the most crude, gruesome (yet ultimately funny) message on Vinces answering machine.

Vince will post the best ones for us

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 09:23:38 PM »
I hope the news coverage showed Vince's contest pics.   ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 09:24:17 PM »
poor vince
$

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »
Vince, here you are again with threats to publish this and publish that! What a pathetic loser you really are! I hope you take the fight with Guy so he can kick your arse on behalf of ordinary everyday people everywhere! then hopefully you will retire from the boards permanently in shame!

Amen to that my Brother, Amen to that!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

what:

• Getbig III

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 09:30:54 PM »
Lets see which getbig member can leave the most crude, gruesome (yet ultimately funny) message on Vinces answering machine.

Aren'tcha afeared for "your family"? Dude's a CSN and an MFT, man. These people don't mess around.

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 09:35:21 PM »
BTW, I hope no one is taking this shit seriously.  Does anyone really think this story is newsworthy?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 09:35:59 PM »
Aren'tcha afeared for "your family"? Dude's a CSN and an MFT, man. These people don't mess around.

No Vince threatens people all the time, its all smoke and mirrors.  He is the type of guy to get hit and then call his lawyer straight away so anything he says regarding threats can be taken with a grain of salt.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 09:39:43 PM »
I's being feceous.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 09:48:15 PM »
I's being feceous.

I understand that, I'm just taking the opportunity to take a snipe off your setup.

Thanks for the leg up!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 10:01:02 PM »
 Whoever played this prank should apologize to Vince right now.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 10:04:27 PM »

Oh boy. Friend, you just entered a world of pain.