Author Topic: George Farah - Colon Cancer  (Read 33700 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: George Farah
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2017, 09:46:58 AM »
cancer is caused by your diet plain and simple if your body is highly acidic then that is the environment where cancer cells and tumor grows, keep your body in a alkaline state and cancer cells wont be able to grow, but people are always focus on cures and nobody thinks about the prevention of diseases.
[/quote

so lots of apple cider vinegar and 100% lemon juice daily?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2017, 09:51:13 AM »
I feel bad for anyone with stage 4 cancer, otherwise I have no idea who any of these people are, and lol at getbiggers arguing over causes and cures

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2017, 10:03:33 AM »
Truth is your body develops many cancers. Immune system kills them. if you have a weakened immune system and an aggressive cancer it can grow faster than its killed. 

You have to wonder if farah's high carb cycle gave a lot of nutrients for the cancer to grow fast.

George hasn't competed since 2010 iirc, so he certainly hasn't been pounding the food recently. Not to mention, the guy had a colostomy (or maybe ileostomy) and a bag for months, then a reversal after his gunshot wounds when he lost a kidney. Cancer is still mysterious at times, obvious at others.  Seems to me that his previous trauma and surgeries create a bigger risk in the future.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2017, 10:08:54 AM »
George hasn't competed since 2010 iirc, so he certainly hasn't been pounding the food recently. Not to mention, the guy had a colostomy (or maybe ileostomy) and a bag for months, then a reversal after his gunshot wounds when he lost a kidney. Cancer is still mysterious at times, obvious at others.  Seems to me that his previous trauma and surgeries create a bigger risk in the future.

any links or story on him getting shot?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2017, 10:09:58 AM »
Massive spike in colorectal cancers in younger people in the past few years.  Genetics hasn't changed in a couple of years, it's diet.

See veryfakenews article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/well/live/colon-and-rectal-cancers-rising-in-young-people.html?_r=0

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2017, 10:18:37 AM »
cancer is caused by your diet plain and simple if your body is highly acidic then that is the environment where cancer cells and tumor grows, keep your body in a alkaline state and cancer cells wont be able to grow, but people are always focus on cures and nobody thinks about the prevention of diseases.
[/quote

so lots of apple cider vinegar and 100% lemon juice daily?

Two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mix with a 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and drink everyday will help your body to fight against the high acidic levels.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2017, 10:23:45 AM »
That's way too simplistic to conclude, though a good diet is def an important key to longevity.

All the best to George.

Its actually that simple, a lot of people dont understand the purpose of food they think that pharmaceutical drugs is medicine but its actually poison, food is the real medicine that was designed by nature to heal the body and protect it from diseases, people wreck their bodies with alcohol, drugs, processed foods with chemicals and preservatives and genetically modified foods, the body can't deal with all this crap that you put in it so it breaks down and you end up with all kind of illnesses.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2017, 11:14:28 AM »
Has lifelong use of steroids contributed to any or this,or was it mostly hereditary? ::)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2017, 11:21:52 AM »
How do you just all of a sudden notice stage. Four cancer? Wouldnt you have warning symptoms?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »
How do you just all of a sudden notice stage. Four cancer? Wouldnt you have warning symptoms?

Bingo.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2017, 12:04:57 PM »
Mentioning my name got a a ton of clients although I really wasn't looking for that. I also post as magnum on professional muscle and I have pic of me as an avatar. Also quite a few people on here know that I post there. So it's not like I'm hiding although I prob won't be posting dick pics or my SS number on here anytime soon.

I'm sure King will mention all of those things in a bodybuilding magazine soon enough.  ;D  Assuming there are any left.  :-\

Bodybuilding's lack of publishing sickens me.  I am disgusted by it.

I am also disgusted by cancer.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2017, 12:06:02 PM »
Massive spike in colorectal cancers in younger people in the past few years.  Genetics hasn't changed in a couple of years, it's diet.

See veryfakenews article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/well/live/colon-and-rectal-cancers-rising-in-young-people.html?_r=0

Is it largely due to HPV then?  Because if so, that is a sexually transmitted disease, when you think about it.  Cervical cancer is considered an STI.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 12:21:23 PM »
Is it largely due to HPV then?  Because if so, that is a sexually transmitted disease, when you think about it.  Cervical cancer is considered an STI.

They say having oral hpv increases risk of throat cancer, going by that reasoning maybe it's correct but only if you are a fagg0t which Tim Forgaty is, why would a straight man ever have anal warts/hpv?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
They say having oral hpv increases risk of throat cancer, going by that reasoning maybe it's correct but only if you are a fagg0t which Tim Forgaty is, why would a straight man ever have anal warts/hpv?

:D :D :D :D :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2017, 12:38:00 PM »

Correct.

But it means the girl featured in that article for example, probably got it from anal sex.  Assuming Tim Fogarty was correct when he stated most cases are from HPV.

It would make me wonder if actor Sam Whipple died of HPV-based colon cancer, from receiving anal sex?

I have my HPV shots.  I do not want to inoculate a woman with cervical cancer.  I think people should give consideration to stopping anal sex, but I guess no one cares, and people are obsessed with sex.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2017, 12:47:34 PM »

Whats HPV Matt?

Q

Hack Benchers

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2017, 12:50:56 PM »
Seems logical. Ignored?
Cancer is terrible brrrr

Hack Benchers

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2017, 12:51:46 PM »
HPV???? Is that some sort of secret code or something?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2017, 02:03:01 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2017, 02:04:21 PM »
I'm sure King will mention all of those things in a bodybuilding magazine soon enough.  ;D  Assuming there are any left.  :-\

Bodybuilding's lack of publishing sickens me.  I am disgusted by it.

I am also disgusted by cancer.

Here you go Matt I'm sure you remember this from 2006.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
I see King is selling some baloney supps now. Extremely cutting edge, advanced scientific pharmaceutical quality stuff, best on the market etc... fucking creatine and glutamine and weight gainer.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2017, 02:33:56 PM »
It's hereditary, certain factors can increase the risk if predisposed, like diet.

Wth, stage 4? Damn

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2017, 02:44:44 PM »
I feel bad for anyone with stage 4 cancer, otherwise I have no idea who any of these people are, and lol at getbiggers arguing over causes and cures

I'm with you. Lost a close female friend last year who battled breast cancer for a long time. She never did anything we would consider risky and was in superb shape (black belt in a marshal arts etc).  She left a husband and three kids behind.

I've spent my whole career in medicine and once you have spent time in a children's hospital you realize how random cancer/disease can be.

Just enjoy the time you have because there are no guarantees no matter what you do.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2017, 02:47:00 PM »
I see King is selling some baloney supps now. Extremely cutting edge, advanced scientific pharmaceutical quality stuff, best on the market etc... fucking creatine and glutamine and weight gainer.

They all sell the same stuff and some are making a ton of money. I remember working the Muscletech booth years ago they brought in over 400 million that year. King is in a few other countries at the moment guess he's doing pretty good.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2017, 03:01:15 PM »
jason huh's products are way above what anyone else is offering , especially his pre workout powder