Author Topic: Calling Out 'bigmc': I Challenge You To A Duel.  (Read 12042 times)

Meta-physical

Re: Calling Out 'bigmc': I Challenge You To A Duel.
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »
Exactly.

Mega-faggical thinking he's witty and calling out Y board legends like bigmc  ::) ::)

Puh-lease.

But it's his free time I guess.   ???

'Y board legends'? Jesus, take the wheel! That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one! A self-help group for married men who attempt to cope with their sexless existence by organizing fun-runs and obstacle courses? What the hell can 'bigmc' possibly do on one of those ventures, anyway? Paint himself green and pretend to be a hill?

Oops?
Absolutely not. Believe me when I say that I am as perspicacious as I am punctilious. As a Game theorist, I am well-versed in the works of John von Neumann and Oskar Morgenstern, and everything I do or say is for an important reason. Thanks to my eidetic memory and the reckless actions of another poster, I was aware that 'bigmc's' number had been posted before and would have likely been changed by now. I knew that by hinting at this it would inspire terror. What these 'Y board legends' need to know is that I am playing three-dimensional chess while they are busy playing checkers. Not only that, but I have an insider looking out for me - a very powerful insider indeed. They would do well to offer me a mod position on their board now, seeing as I have dismantled their dominance hierarchy by making short work of one of their 'top boys'.

Skeeter

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2017, 06:42:45 PM »
'Y board legends'? Jesus, take the wheel! That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one! A self-help group for married men who attempt to cope with their sexless existence by organising fun-runs and obstacle courses? What the hell can 'bigmc' possibly do on one of those ventures, anyway? Paint himself green and pretend to be a hill?
Absolutely not. Believe me when I say that I am as perspicacious as I am punctilious. As a Game theorist, I am well-versed in the works of  John von Neumann and Oskar Morgenstern, and everything I do or say if for an important reason. Thanks to my eidetic memory and the reckless actions of another poster, I was aware that 'bigmc's' number had been posted before and would have likely been changed by now. I knew that by hinting at this it would inspire terror. What these 'Y board legends' need to know is that I am playing three-dimensional chess while they are busy playing checkers. Not only that, but I have an insider looking out for me - a very powerful insider indeed. They would do well to offer me a mod position on their board now, seeing as I have dismantled their dominance hierarchy by making short work of one of their 'top boys'.

I have no problem with bigmc but this thread delivers. Good work.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2017, 07:48:59 PM »
I'm impressed at the weight that Joon lost. He actually looks fit in that suit.

Joon could not manifest such tremendous wit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2017, 08:14:52 PM »
'Y board legends'? Jesus, take the wheel! That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one! A self-help group for married men who attempt to cope with their sexless existence by organizing fun-runs and obstacle courses? What the hell can 'bigmc' possibly do on one of those ventures, anyway? Paint himself green and pretend to be a hill?
Absolutely not. Believe me when I say that I am as perspicacious as I am punctilious. As a Game theorist, I am well-versed in the works of John von Neumann and Oskar Morgenstern, and everything I do or say is for an important reason. Thanks to my eidetic memory and the reckless actions of another poster, I was aware that 'bigmc's' number had been posted before and would have likely been changed by now. I knew that by hinting at this it would inspire terror. What these 'Y board legends' need to know is that I am playing three-dimensional chess while they are busy playing checkers. Not only that, but I have an insider looking out for me - a very powerful insider indeed. They would do well to offer me a mod position on their board now, seeing as I have dismantled their dominance hierarchy by making short work of one of their 'top boys'.

You are a gay theorist well versed in cock and balls.

Quite eloquent though, so there's that I guess.

Y

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2017, 09:03:03 PM »
you guys will be fighting and this panty loving fight challanger will show up and destroy all

"

Meta-physical

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2017, 02:44:09 AM »
on to more serious matters

i am trying to encourage my fellow get biggers to visit some of scotlands hidden gems

how about this one great place

full of little twinks though

Lmao, well played, mate. You Y boarders are more powerful than I thought! That's where my family stay. Did Ron give me up?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2017, 04:23:42 AM »
Lmao, well played, mate. You Y boarders are more powerful than I thought! That's where my family stay. Did Ron give me up?

dont know what your talking about

my only concern is too improve the scottish tourist industry

you know how it is
T

Meta-physical

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2017, 04:33:01 AM »
dont know what your talking about

my only concern is too improve the scottish tourist industry

you know how it is
;D, To be fair, I didn't expect you to be playing three-dimensional chess as well. You could have just made a comedy response and went with it rather than spent the night tracing IP addresses!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2017, 04:38:06 AM »
;D, To be fair, I didn't expect you to be playing three-dimensional chess as well. You could have just made a comedy response and went with it rather than spent the night tracing IP addresses!

or i could have dressed up in my dads suit

and spent half an hour writing a sign

;)
T

Meta-physical

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2017, 04:46:51 AM »
or i could have dressed up in my dads suit

and spent half an hour writing a sign

;)
Hahaha, class. You win this round, 'Y board legends'.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2017, 04:09:38 PM »
16oz lonsdale gloves.... in your face!