Author Topic: Calling Out 'bigmc': I Challenge You To A Duel.  (Read 12047 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Calling Out 'bigmc': I Challenge You To A Duel.
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 08:59:19 AM »
Dear readers,

The corpulent consumer of pastries, pies, and poptarts, widely known by his nom de guerre 'bigmc' has recently posted something so egregious, so beyond the pale, that he leaves me with no other option but to temporarily abnegate my gentlemanly comportment and insist upon the arrangement of a physical altercation in a controlled environment. Here is what he said:

'its also worth noting that anyone under 200lbs

is a twink and unable to fight properly

with a couple of notable exceptions

small weak people should stfu and bow down to genetically superior super males'

Weighing in at a respectable 165lbs, I am the perfect combination of grace, athleticism, and devastating power, and therefore take great exception to his crass and misguided comments. I offer 'bigmc' one opportunity to retract his statement and issue an apology, or agree to a throwing of hands under Marquess of Queensberry rules. It is my intention to beat 'bigmc' about his head and body in order to force his capitulation or effect his demise,  and I am willing to fly to any part of the United Kingdom of England in order to facilitate this. I understand that an event such as this will require a sufficient period of preparation to hone ones skills, so I would like to propose a date of early August, if this suits? I eagerly await your response, sir.

A+

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 09:11:57 AM »
These call-out videos are too much.  ;D

Meta-physical

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 09:20:42 AM »
You are not going to knockout anyone with those 16 ouncer's. At least go bareknucle.
Trust me, my good man, I could render an elephant unconscious with those gloves on; however, I am willing to consider barekuckle, Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Ktrag Maga, or duelling pistols, if I must. I specifically chose Queensberry rules as it was relevant to the thread he posted his disparaging remarks in, but I am open to these other options. My only caveat is that is that I am entitled to eye-gouging, biting, and crotch grabbing/twisting if mixed martial arts rules are selected, as it should be patently obvious that 'bigmc' is a man suffering from Prader-Willi syndrome and he may be able to pin me down with his excessive bulk. I do not want to run the risk of having him become sexually aroused when I am in that position.

this thread has fail written all over it
Your physical fitness assessment for the police force had 'fail' written all over it. This thread only fails if your pusillanimous nature gets the better of you and you refuse to engage me in hand-to-hand combat. I am asking you to behave like an honourable man and agree to the duel I have challenged you to. I expect an appropriate video response soon or it is only right and decent that I am awarded the title of GetBig's 'Best Man'.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »
Trust me, my good man, I could render an elephant unconscious with those gloves on; however, I am willing to consider barekuckle, Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Ktrag Maga, or duelling pistols, if I must. I specifically chose Queensberry rules as it was relevant to the thread he posted his disparaging remarks in, but I am open to these other options. My only caveat is that is that I am entitled to eye-gouging, biting, and crotch grabbing/twisting if mixed martial arts rules are selected, as it should be patently obvious that 'bigmc' is a man suffering from Prader-Willi syndrome and he may be able to pin me down with his excessive bulk. I do not want to run the risk of having him become sexually aroused when I am in that position.

Your physical fitness assessment for the police force had 'fail' written all over it. This thread only fails if your pusillanimous nature gets the better of you and you refuse to engage me in hand-to-hand combat. I am asking you to behave like an honourable man and agree to the duel I have challenged you to. I expect an appropriate video response soon or it is only right and decent that I am awarded the title of GetBig's 'Best Man'.

guess you must be bored

ok pm me your facebook page and your number and il ring you now
T

Meta-physical

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2017, 09:35:22 AM »
guess you must be bored

ok pm me your facebook page and your number and il ring you now
Heavens above! Are you suggesting that a man of my distinction would have a need to connect with juvenile plebs via social media? You have just earned yourself an extra punch after the ref jumps in for that comment. I am certainly open to the suggestion of an amicable conversation over the telephone to arrange the event, though. I will purchase a cheap burner phone shortly, or you may PM me your new mobile and I will ring it from a withheld number; I do not want to run the risk of having you sign me up to numerous prostitution websites or engage in similar acts of childish horseplay.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 09:36:59 AM »
Heavens above! Are you suggesting that a man of my distinction would have a need to connect with juvenile plebs via social media? You have just earned yourself an extra punch after the ref jumps in for that comment. I am certainly open to the suggestion of an amicable conversation over the telephone to arrange the event, though. I will purchase a cheap burner phone shortly, or you may PM me your new mobile and I will ring it from a withheld number; I do not want to run the risk of having you sign me up to numerous prostitution websites or engage in similar acts of childish horseplay.

thanks for proving my point

i suggest you leave the house and interact with real people

or perhaps make another sign for the amusement of your online colleagues

either way im bored

so bye now  :-*
T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 09:37:07 AM »
These kind of playground-taunting arguments and call outs that go nowhere are among the cringiest part of getbig.

Meta-physical

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 09:46:05 AM »

either way im bored

That settles it. I am officially GetBig's Best Man.

THREAD CLOSED

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 09:51:18 AM »
Bigmc has the distinction of engaging in the most disputes online of anyone on this forum....by far!

cindybaby

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 10:16:21 AM »

either way im bored

sounds like you are scared!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 10:24:48 AM »
Massive intimidatingly broad shoulders and scary thick muscular arms evident through the suit of 'meta physical'

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 11:19:13 AM »
bigmc doesn't talk to those under 200lbs with low post counts.

To light to fight,to thin to win.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 11:20:25 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 11:32:39 AM »
Lol at believing there's a "chaos".
Lol @ believing there's a Grape Ape :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meta-physical

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2017, 11:45:44 AM »
Massive intimidatingly broad shoulders and scary thick muscular arms evident through the suit of 'meta physical'
That's a bespoke, merino wool Tom Ford suit, you sordid little proletarian. And don't expect me to risk getting it covered in shit by strapping myself in to some sort of makeshift harness and embarking on a perilous journey down the darkest depths of some god-forsaken coal mine in order to slap you silly!
The offer was extended to 'bigmc' only - and he crumbled like one of the Cornish pasties you shove down your throat on a daily basis.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2017, 11:57:52 AM »
That's a bespoke, merino wool Tom Ford suit, you sordid little proletarian. And don't expect me to risk getting it covered in shit by strapping myself in to some sort of makeshift harness and embarking on a perilous journey down the darkest depths of some god-forsaken coal mine in order to slap you silly!
The offer was extended to 'bigmc' only - and he crumbled like one of the Cornish pasties you shove down your throat on a daily basis.

Haha well played but I never actually said anything negative about your suit

Meta-physical

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2017, 12:14:51 PM »
Haha well played but I never actually said anything negative about your suit
That is a fair point, sir. In fact, as an act of cordiality I am willing to send you one in exchange for one of those orange 'High-Vis' jackets that disabled people and labourers wear. I would like my girlfriend to don it while we engage in one of our role-play romps.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2017, 12:18:31 PM »

To light to fight,to thin to win.

TOO uneducated to know the difference between to and too.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2017, 12:23:07 PM »
TOO uneducated to know the difference between to and too.

It happens.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2017, 12:59:43 PM »
lots of posters who list their greatest achievement in life as pointing out minor grammatical errors

in this thread
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2017, 01:03:29 PM »
That is a fair point, sir. In fact, in an act of cordiality I am willing to send you one in exchange for one of those orange 'High-Vis' jackets that disabled people and labourers wear. I would like my girlfriend to don it while we engage in one of our role-play romps.

Although I do greatly appreciate your fine gentlemanly offer, I have no use for a suit having vowed never to wear one not even if I ever get married, I'm still happy to send you my oily, grinding dust and swarf ridden hi-vis but I'm only allowed green though

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2017, 03:08:21 PM »
Lol @ believing there's a Grape Ape :-X

Exactly.

Mega-faggical thinking he's witty and calling out Y board legends like bigmc  ::) ::)

Puh-lease.

But it's his free time I guess.   ???
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2017, 03:25:43 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2017, 05:08:53 PM »
I'm impressed at the weight that Joon lost. He actually looks fit in that suit.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »

Oops?