Author Topic: A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge  (Read 2379 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge
« on: March 27, 2017, 07:03:08 AM »
A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

Vince Basile sees her and begins to walk up to her.

She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies.

Vince turns and starts walking away.

"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"

"I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 07:06:37 AM »
when life deals you lemons , you have to make lemonade..
F

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 07:42:07 AM »
A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

Vince Basile sees her and begins to walk up to her.

She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies.

"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"

"I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

Fucking classic!
h

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 07:55:21 AM »
A young early teen boy is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

Vince Basile sees him and begins to walk up to him.

He sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", he replies.

Fixed

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 03:35:39 AM »
A pre pubescent boy is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

El Diablo Blanco sees him and begins to walk up to him.

He sees the creeper coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", he replies.

El Diablo Blanco turns and starts walking away.

fixed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q